It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.W.O. (Free World Organization)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
---F.W.O---Free World Organization

This is not a charity organization but a discussion to forming an organization that unites human kind. No race, language, ethnicity, religion, gender, orientation, or age barriers. I put forth this topic as to seeing countless threads regarding the Illuminati and N.W.O but why not have a group that serves human kind rather than to enslave it.

During the independence from British in the colonial days militias were organized to fight for freedom through the unity of a diverse group of people who came from different backgrounds of rich, poor, priest, farmer, etc. These militias weren't always organized to fight, they first started like a social club where common issues brought them together.

What if in the modern world us common individuals who have no voice in the daily proceedings that our government does were to unite? The common issues that face us today should allow for us join our hands with one another across the world to form unity never thought of before.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i see this as an honorable and honest effort... the problem is that now-a- days, it takes money. to fight money. They have all the weapons money and power. I dont see violence as an answer, but i do believe in protecting myself. I believe that when it all goes down... the American people, or the Worlds people will protect themselves, though with no structure. I hope it plays in our favor... we start talking about forming against them. We become terorists on the medias radar. Thats why they want to censor the internet, so they censor our structure.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I think that you are a very conscious and moral individual who wants the normal bloodshed, misery,discrimination and such to stop so that the humanity will go hand in hand toward brighter future.
This is a great and noble idea, but you are not the first to suggest it, and actually very similar ideology of

No race, language, ethnicity, religion, gender, orientation, or age barriers

got power in certain country eventually. And what it did was worse then what previous system did.
Imagine how it will all go - since this idea of yours changes current situation that a lot of people find comfortable or even usual you will automatically make enemies just by trying to execute or suggest it.
You will have to assemble group of similar individuals who will help you to spread the word. Your enemies will use dirty tricks and oppress and interfere. You will have to fight back and use individuals not that similar to you but close enough who know how to fight for the right cause and are willing to suffer. And it will escalate and new people you will enlist will eventually differ drastically from your own ideals and since they know dirty tricks better then you - even if your movement wins you will see (in the best case) how your FWO guys discriminate and harm people according to something else and eventually become new elite with shiny empty slogans.
It is inevitable. Society has to be ready from within ,not forced by external forces however noble and gentle they are. It can be of course manipulated slowly. Maybe it is whats been done all the time?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The governments will definitely try to label any such attempt of world unity as Al-Queda/terrorist to prevent any undermining of their agenda.

The mission of an FWO type organization would be something of that of humanitarian nature without any government/political intervention. Human beings are not evil but are capable of it as goes for any animal, mammal, insect, etc. It is self defense and preservation. The question would why are we defending ourselves from other human beings. The propaganda that the government has placed for centuries has divided human race to a point where if someone you don't know steps on your yard you feel the urge to necessitate violence. Why should this be the case? I would like to see humans helping out humans no matter what differences one might percieve phenotypically but genotypically we share the same amino acids. Once the boarders of human to human interactions are eliminated in our own mind and we do join up together, no government can stop the power of unity.

This type of organization might be a tough pill for alot to swallow but when we have so many issues arising each and every day, one can should lend a helping hand to help each other survive. Ancient man didn't survive in the wilderness just by himself, his wife, and kids.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
All such organizations start out with the best of intentions but are eventually - some sooner, some later - infiltrated and perverted.

I know the explanation is a rough pill to swallow, and most just can't believe it. But we are up against something that we could stand up to IF we all accepted the truth.

I refer you to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... for a discussion of the material I link to in my sig. Best to read the thread (or some of it at least) and then read the Terra Papers. Gives you a sense of what to expect.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

It's really a lovely thought you share, here.

Growing up in the late 60's and 70's it sounds very familiar. People coming together for a good cause never hurt anything, is what I believe.

However, I believe it is against the T&C rules to recruit for something like this here, on ATS.

If you decide to start a website with your ideas, to organize, I believe that you might get a few people to join your effort.

Best wishes to you!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am not here recruiting to make it clear to anyone reading this. This was something that I have been thinking to myself that stems from the usual reads of NWO related stories.

I just put the thread out there to see what others thought on such an issue. I have read threads about survivalism where one must build up an armory and store plenty to fend of any threat towards their family. But what if did this as collaborative effort instead undermining each other.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by prionace glauca]

top topics

join