It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Procyon Jesus Red Head is false

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Lord Jesus Christ of Procyon Star System is false; he has red hair
and might return within 100 years.

Read Daniel chapter 7; or Revelation chapt 1; the true
Lord Jesus Christ is from PahSat (Polaris) and started the
Galactica Federation about 5 billion years ago with
OCO (Orion Commencion Ort - Orion Communion Family)
Cappella (Blue human cappellans)
Polars (Elohim)

Also watch out for Apollyon the Destroyer (Ben David the false messiah)
comming around 2025-2035AD.

Please spread this information it is vital.

Thanks

Ah-men.

-Eck Tah zah

ps: Love peemahsah that is the name of the one of the VOID oldest (the vohu, or sahtah, the nothingnes).

Bless you in Lord Jesus Christ name..Ahmen

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Since I don't understand what you are writing about, I decided to let you know that I find the OP incomprehensible.

It is not that I am disinterested, but I think what you have written is simply impenetrable. You need to offer some reason why you believe these things as well as to what on earth you are making reference.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Are you saying the false one who uses the true name has red hair? How did you gain this information, off a website? or something more esoteric.

One more thing, Amen is a praise to the egyptian mental (as in, created by the mind) god, amen. It was unfortunately inserted into doctrine, so why do you use it?

[edit on 30-6-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In the Bible, "Amen" is almost always the last word of a solemn statement such as a benediction.

Jesus however would often use it at the beginning of a solemn statement by saying "Verily" or "Truly". This is actually the word "Amen".

also found this about its origins.

THE TRUE MEANING OF AMEN:
One day God took Abraham outside his tent & told him,“Look towards the heavens and see if you can count the stars there.That’s how many descendants you're going to have”(Genesis 15:5).At that time Abraham didn’t even have one child.There r millions of stars in the sky.And it says that Abraham believed the Lord (Genesis 15:6).The word ‘believe’ there in the original Hebrew is ‘AMAN’from which we get the English word ‘AMEN’ which means ‘I believe that it will be so.’So when God told Abraham that his seed would be like the stars of heaven,Abraham just said,“Amen=I believe it will be so” That’s it.And it was fulfilled.Today,the children of Abraham (physically & spiritually)number in millions.

Faith means saying“Amen” when God has said something to you.Faith is always based on the word of God.“Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God’ (Rom.10:17).You can’t have faith,if you don’t listen to God.Abraham heard God first.Then he said “Amen”.Nowadays,I find many believers saying that they have faith for things about which God has said nothing.They say:“I have faith that God will give me a Mercedez-Benz car.And I believe it’s going to be black in colour.”That’s not faith.That is presumption.It is tempting God.Faith can be born only after hearing God speaking to us first.Only then can we say,“Amen=It shall be so.”If you remember this,you will be saved from presumption and from counterfeit faith.
Faith begins with God’s promise & not with our desires.That which begins with our own desires will only lead to Babylon.What begins with God will lead to Jerusalem.Once God has spoken,we must keep on saying,“Amen”to it,all through our life,no matter how long God takes to fulfill His Word.But in Genesis 16,we read that Sarah was impatient.She suggested to Abraham to have children through Hagar,her maid (Gen.16:2).What did Abraham do then?unfortunately he said,“Amen”,to Sarah too.That caused a problem for Abraham’s descendants that have now lasted for 4000 years.
never say Amen to man's word

www.talkjesus.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Daniel 7 - www.biblegateway.com...

Revelations 1 - www.biblegateway.com...

you state:

Lord Jesus Christ of Procyon Star System is false; he has red hair

however the only thing that i could find that might be relevant and is in both books is:

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

so what exactly are you trying to tell us?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That there is a Jesus conspiracy; basically after Jesus arose
he went thru a pure white triangle portal to Polaris star system.

The procyon star system has a Elohim Cherubim who conspired
and claimed to be the messiah (Jesus) who has red hair.

Exactly, it makes me wonder why many accepted this one; as
it clearly states in the Bible he has white hair.

Like it says in the Bible, many will come in his name.

My source; it is a spiritual source or telepathic. It is well known
and many ancients know of my name. If you know of friends
whom are telepathic or talk to certain spirits you may ask around.

But I swear this is true, just thought to help others if this
false jesus comes to earth between now and 2100.

top topics

join