It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi: Obama is a Muslim..his muslim brother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just because dude is related to BHO, doesn't mean that he knows EVERYTHING about him!

Seriously... There is a shawdow of doubt surrounding BHO, and HIS bloodline SHOULD give us some intresting insights on BHO...

I have had questions about BHO, and his 'religion' is a topic that is worthy of questioning. Not because of the chance that he is indeed an muslim in disguise... but more of the 'quasi-Christian, anti-Semetic, anti-American, Anti-white, Racist Church' That he atteneded for 20 years, without hearing anything being said...

Makes me laugh when he says communitcation is his strong-suit... mabye he loves to talk, but this guy can't have any listening skills, OR any skills in a judgement of Charecter...

Im more concerened that BHO is good freinds with KNOWN terrorists, not that theres a chance he could be a mulsim... i think the fact that BHO let a known terrorist USE HIS HOUSE for a fundraiser, is a tiny bit bigger deal... i mean, do we realy want the leader of the free world to be good buddies WITH REAL KNOWN Terrorists, in an age when we are fighting 'terrorists'... i think its kinda insane... but... so is america...

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There's more to this than Gaddafi's letting on. I think the case of non entities who have little to no experience within the power structure of how countries are run arguing on the internet about it is laughable.

Face it we know nothing but the facade shown to us the public or what scandals finally get thrown out the woodwork.

As if a politician has never lied before?.....i mean seriously some of you's need to pinch yourselves and wake up.

Am i saying Obama's a muslim?? no but i'm not like some posters writing Gaddafi off as some kind of comedy fool who doesn't know what he's talking about is ignorance of the highest level and quite frankly laughable and insulting to intelligence.

Some internet warrior suddenly knows better than a leader of a country who's yearly intelligence agency budgets is more money than they will ever see in their lifetime?? yeah right.

It's these guys business to know what's going on in other countries so they protect their own country. These leaders meet more polticians, activists etc. from different parties from different countries than we ever will.

Gaddafi know's more on the situation than the citizens of a country because he has to. Gaddafi see's more of the bigger picture on the world stage than any one of us can ever claim to.

In the balance of fairness you have to look why would Gaddafi make such a statement?? To undermine the USA?? we all know he had a grudge with the USA even though it seems he's put it behind him and embraced the fight against terrorism.

This isn't a case of Robert Mugabe making ridiculous statements to try and make a scapegoat so he can hold onto power.

Gaddafi's power at home isn't under threat so you do have to wonder what the real motive is and who's to benefit from him making statements like this.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by SR]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

at least you get my gest of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
i said where there's smoke there's fire dang you obama cultist's are hardheaded.

First of, you're accusations are ridiculous, I'm not an Obama supporter or "cultist" i'm just sick and tired of seeing thread after thread trying to smear someone.
Especially if those "rumours" or smears don't make any sense whatsoever and can't be backed up by anything else then fabrications and lies.

i basically meant....obama has every country that is Muslim based..ready to vote for him and there not even American.

So ? what difference does this make ? 4 years ago the majority of the world supported Kerry and Bush won eventually, how people abroad think about American politics has NO impact over US politics, so why would you make that into an issue? Or is the rest of the world not entitled to an opinion about this ?

look on this forum a good 50% are from countries that are not even America.
are ready to die for the man's idea's based on most DO think he is Muslim.

LOL ? die for that man idea's WOW ? Where did you get that ?
Where did i state that ? How in your littel grey mass did you come up with that, to make your completly distorted view fit perhaps ?

You're just making stuff up now to make me seem silly, but the only one who emerges silly from all of this is you, and your obviously much-to-wild fantasy...

I'm not even going to address this, you'll just drag me down to your level of thinking (or lack thereof) and beat me with experience.

and Gaddafi might be alot of thing's but a fool he isn't....
if he say's there's truth to the Muslim stuff ..there is.

Oh yeah right,..Khadaffi is 100% legit and everything he sais should be taken seriously......

Basically you're taking the word of an insane dictator and holding truth to it. Khadaffi is (imho) right up the list with people like Kim Jong Ill and Ahmedinejad.
Do you even know what this man has done and said ?

Maybe you should educate yourself before you make such futile statements
here's a link for ya (wiki)

Read what this man has done and said (check the quotations section of the wiki entry) Read that and then come back. It would lend credibility to your posts, cause all you have now is a "hunch" of gut feeling that he must be right about Obama. wishfull thinking indeed...

so to me it look's like you XyZeR..are welcoming ignorance...instead of using that lump between your ears for more than a hat rack..

To me it looks like you can't formulate your opinion in a coherent way (in your own language), and then resort to personal attacks because you can't express what you mean. It's pathetic really,

everything is not 1 sided if so...the world we be perfect in your little obama Utopian mind now wouldn't be.

This is just to rich, you think i'm an Obama supporter don't you ? you're right on 1 thing in your posts, everything isn't that one-sided, and that means your side aswell.

ps i don't care if he is Muslim...if he is.

Then why make a thread like this ? It clearly DOES matter
If it doens't matter, you wouln't have posted about it, simple !

to finish off i leave you with a recent quote of Khadaffi on Obama (he doens't seem to like him)

"We fear that Obama will feel that, because he is black with an inferiority complex, this will make him behave worse than the whites."[24] Following Barack Obama's expressions of solidarity with Israel.

See, according to your way of thinking, because Kahdaffi said this, it's true.

Now , that's welcoming ignorance.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

LOL a obama supporter got mad..awwwwww

Dude Gaddafi has more money than you will ever have..
if he wanted to know about your sexual preference he could.

so why would anyone anyone doubt when he say's he is his Muslim brother lol

not to mention the man has no reason to lie...on this matter

he has nothing to gain..Unless he is telling the truth
and obama is his Muslim brother...think on it now before you obama cluttered mind goes haywire.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
so what if obama has a muslim background? what exactly is it you think he's going to do? turn the US into a muslim state lol?

i think its good these muslim countries like him. There may be a chance for constructive dialogue

[edit on 15-7-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yes it would be a travesty if we elected a Muslim Preident. It would support the 'freedom of religion' conspiracy theory thats been going on here for the last several hundred years.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
lol guy's

it's not the point if he is Muslim..
if he said from word 1 said hey im a Muslim...

instead he says he is a christian.

and if a man with billion's of dollar's wants to find out he can....and he will and he says obama is a Muslim.

so who is the lair?
obama or gadaffi?

and if in fact obama is lying....it cant be a good outcome for America in the end.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
but i thought he was always at rev wrights church? he's not muslim is he?

how would you define someone who is muslim?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

he was only at rev.wright's anti-American church for 25 years it think they said.

which make's me wonder if he was let's say a radical muslim and acting like a christian..

what church would i use for a cover... yes one that share's my view's

GD america
not to mention all the white hate stuff.

his own family are radical muslim's in Africa.
doing war's bombings ect...
so i heard.....

as always loose lip's sink ship's and then it's quietly silence.... or DEBUNKED lol

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
nobody can answer this question for me:

Hypothetically speaking:

If Barack Obama is a muslim

whats the big deal? Why does it matter?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
beforetime, maybe you should inform yourself before making these ridiculous claims (over and over again, even when they have been debunked, multiple times)

Debunkage 1 Snopes.com

Debunked again Wired.com

And againCNN.com

And again Newsmax

And some more Politico.com

[sarcasm]alls these sources must be wrong and baised, Khadaffi is the only valid one....[/sarcasm]

I guess you'll just ignore this like the rest of valid sources posted here,
you go on taking Khadaffi's word over that, your call really.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by XyZeR]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
beforetime, maybe you should inform yourself before making these ridiculous claims (over and over again, even when they have been debunked, multiple times)

Debunkage 1 Snopes.com

Debunked again Wired.com

And againCNN.com

And again Newsmax

And some more Politico.com

[sarcasm]alls these sources must be wrong and baised, Khadaffi is the only valid one....[/sarcasm]

I guess you'll just ignore this like the rest of valid sources posted here,
you go on taking Khadaffi's word over that, your call really.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by XyZeR]

Well...i see it as with cnn
Are in a way towards obama as with google new's view's

7 out of 10 stories are about obama...kinda of imbalanced...
it's almost like they are spoon feeding you your truth's.

and the point remain's.

cnn google cbs nbc all have 7 to 1 story's for obama over mcain.
favoritism is what it sums up to.

gaddafi has no reason to be bias. or show favoritism ..unless he is muslim..and his brother.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join