It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here...Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi, it is great to be part of the ATS group. I have been reading the posts for some time and I have finally signed up! I would like to say based on my gut feeling and I am pretty much on target. I feel that bad times are coming and the month of Sept of this year stands out. I have no inside information this is just me taking. I do not know what is going to happen, just stay safe and watch EVERYTHING closely. We will all have the truth in time just be watchful and trust your instinct.......you will know the truth when you finally see it and feel it!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS TruthInTime.

Yes times are looking pretty rough. I believe those that are preparing will make it through the tough times.

I don't believe it's the end, just very turbulent times ahead.

I'm going with my gut feelings on this one.

You've come to the right place to get the best and latest information on whats happening in our world.

edit for spelling

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthInTime

Welcome to the community. I hope you find what your looking for here!

Things are developing that merit all our attention. At least, through the power of numbers, you'll get opposing views unedited by the media... (we all hope)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthInTime

Welcome to ATS.

The Truth is out there.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope you find your place here and get some answers you are looking for.

That being said let me be the first to yell hoax on this thread. It is so easy to see that you are just cgi.

LOL just kidding

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hiyah Truth

Welcome to ATS and happy posting!

1Angry
good one

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hai, welcome.to ats

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Welcome, and even if the others think you're CGI, let me state that all sentient beings are equal here, no matter their pixel (re)arrangement/configuration.

Here's some links to help you get the hang of things:

Click Here!

See you on the boards.

top topics

join