It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logo of Future of Freedom Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Following a link from Rense this morning, I saw a video of man speaking about the Patriot Act.

For some reason, what he said didn't really enter my mind because all I could think about was that darn logo.

The three Fs look like strands of DNA, but there's a squiggly line right in the middle of it to seem like it stands for DNA being torn/ripped in half.

What in the heck does that mean?

www.fff.org...

One could argue that the middle F torn symbolizes freedom being smashed to bits, but it still looks like DNA strands to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I watched the vid this morning too and thought the logo looked like a 666 personally.

Here is the logo:

Here it is upside down:

Interesting note, F is the sixth letter in the alphabet.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by TDS22]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hey that's also pretty darn good. I wouldn't have thought of it.

*high five*

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Looks more like a broken chain to me really. Would be logical, breaking the chains and gaining freedom. Not talking about what the organisation is about though just the logo

edit: Ah a libertarian organisation, makes sense it resembles broken chains, like in the broken chains of (big) goverment.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Harman]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I see a chain being torn apart, as in releasing ourselves from shackles

Not one line

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Looks more like a broken chain to me really. Would be logical, breaking the chains and gaining freedom. Not talking about what the organisation is about though just the logo

Well, the middle F stands for Freedom. Couldn't it also mean that while they seem to support freedom they might really be against it?

*shrugs*

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
Well, the middle F stands for Freedom. Couldn't it also mean that while they seem to support freedom they might really be against it?

*shrugs*

Libertarians are for maximum freedom for everyone i always thought. But ofcourse if they are sponsored by big corps it could be a different story but that's only if that is the case. The libertarian way of life seems to me like one of the best we could have eventually. But yeah, it could be seen like the way you see it, time to dig out what they think about everything.

Mission
The mission of The Future of Freedom Foundation is to advance freedom by providing an uncompromising moral and economic case for individual liberty, free markets, private property, and limited government.

Declaration of Principles
The United States was founded on the principles of individual freedom, free markets, private property, and limited government. As the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution reflect, individuals have the natural and God-given right to live their lives any way they choose, so long as their conduct is peaceful. It is the duty of government to protect, not destroy, these inherent and inalienable rights. [...]

More

Ron Paul is represented there in the vid section so imo it's safe to say that it represents a broken chain.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Harman]

top topics

join