It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In

Just look around you... If not in full bloom now, it's lurking just around the corner.

Where?

As far as your 'fake picture' and whatever else you can conjure, I can say only this...

Yeah, the picture is fake isn't it. It was supplied by Titor himself. Glad we agree.

Sometimes you have to stop looking at every minute detail of every little thing presented to you and try looking at the big picture or the major premise of the presented lesson.

I have researched Titor for quite a while before coming to this intelligent conclusion. I suggest you do the same and look at both sides of the issue before making a blind decision. I have looked at both sides. And made my decision.

I admit, it can be very difficult to do, especially if you have very strong preconceived opinions.

The first thing I read was Titor's story, so if there were any preconceived opinions, it was that he was correct. Which is false.

Here is a question...

Do you seek to Debunk because you are trying to prove how smart you are or because you are looking for a grander truth in things...

I am trying to deny the boatload of ignorance in John Titor's claims because he's obviously taking people like you for fools. Just tryin to help you out, that's all. I can't make you listen.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Then I guess you can move on to the next meaningless thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The light doesn't bend until it is outside the vehicle, what other items do you think should be bent?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObamaMomma

The light doesn't bend until it is outside the vehicle, what other items do you think should be bent?

Please, don't take offense to this...either of you. But once again, I am not going to sit here and relay posts because you guys will not read. I have provided the info, so read it. I took the time to read it. Why can't you?

Seeing as how I read BOTH SIDES of the story (and if you would have read both sides, you would know the answer to your question above), it is my educated conclusion that he is indeed a fraud. Once again, I mean no offense, I'm just tired of seeing John Titor pop up on ATS and its the SAME discussion every single time.

Why don't ya'll contribute to one of the existing threads on this subject? There are billions of them.

With that said, I wish you luck in your endeavors. I'm done with this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
reply to post by Tapped In

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

No they're not. John Titor was debunked already. I'll give you one example that proves his fraudness.

He predicted the US would be in full blown civil war in 2005. Where is our full blown civil war?

I don't know if Titor is a hoax or not however I LOVE to see the debunkers use this same tired line over and over again, so I will do my job and remind everyone (again) that Titor DID NOT SAY that there would be a full blown civil war in 2005. What he DID SAY was that it begun in 2005 and it was on the doorsteps of everyone in the year 2008. If my memory serves me correctly, the "first shot" is to be fired in 2008.

I think some of what Titor says is coming to pass. With esculating violence in the Middle East and possible war with Iran on the horizon it is not far fetched at all to imagine a cancellation of the Olympic games.

The "Civil War" was supposed to be citizens vs Government.... just look at the approval rating of the current President as well as Congress along with the various articles you find daily concerning the police state and again...it is not that far fetched at all.

I do not recall any post about a missing skyscraper in NY however... can someone lead me to this particular post?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I do not recall any post about a missing skyscraper in NY however... can someone lead me to this particular post?

If you have a stream link subscription to C2C am, you can listen here...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I swear some of you people will worship a empty dorito bag. John Titer is a liar and a Fraud, The very notion he came from the future with little evidence at all and a grainy extreme low quality picture with neon tubing and expected people to believe him is hysterical. Don't you think in the future with the way Technology is rolling the picture would be of pristine quality? Wouldn't surprise me a bit if people where paid to perpetrate this predator con artist of the Internet's. you will notice the majority of people defending him spew out wild accusations of pseudoscience like they have built there own Time-machine and know all about it, when the pseudoscience is nothing more than a crappy hypothesis at best.

i employ you to stop giving this man publicity to poison more minds. The only prof you need to disprove him is common sense witch is not so common these days, obviously...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

very interesting and thanks for sharing..

i didnt know about him untill now..hehe..so i'll do some research

all i know is anything is possible

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think Mad_Hatter just about summed up the entire John Titor issue. Hats off to him, pun intended

I'm just waiting for those 2008 China Olympics then we can finally put it to rest. I guess there are people who will still claim he's correct, though...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If you would have kept up with the Titor saga, then you should know that Titor was ripped apart by physics professor... ASK DARBY of Anomalies.NET....
Lets see if the 2008 Olympics are canceled... then talk Titor... until then.... hogwash.
Plus if you know the Titor story... he "claimed" there were different time lines... parallel universes... ad he didnt even know if he could return to his own.. read up on super string theory and the like. I have been watching ever since Art Bell's coast to coast when Titor first showed up..... i was a "believer"... but "Pamela" who was supposed to be in direct contact with Titor never ponied up the evidence...Plus there is plenty of evidence against him..... including his diagrams of his time distortion unit.... looking like "other" millitary diagrams ..... plus he never mentioned CERNS failure....... do you really think CERN can create a micro singularity??? sorry if black holes exist and they created one.... it would swallow us up whole.... i do believe in time travel.... to the future... anything else would lead to PARADOX!!!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dj_molecular]

[edit on 30-6-2008 by dj_molecular]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde

I'm just waiting for those 2008 China Olympics then we can finally put it to rest. I guess there are people who will still claim he's correct, though...

Don't forget Hillary as our President too.

Like you said, people will still claim he is correct. They will state that the reality we are in is a little different than the one he visted. He stated there are trillions of different realities, all created from our own thoughts and actions, an endless number of them.

That in itself should be proof he is a fraud, how could he return to the same reality he left when he altered the one (current) he traveled to?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bod2k8

I have one retort for you...

"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."
~Albert Einstein

I am one of those "few".

Rant away...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

I don't care if the China Olympics happen or not. It won't effect my thinking in any way.

John Titor opened my eyes just a little more and now it's on me.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE.
-John Titor, November 2, 2000

(3) I saw the posting requesting the basic systems for a gravity distortion system that will allow time travel. Here they are:

1. Magnetic housing units for dual microsignularities.
2. Electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of microsingularities.
3. Cooling and x-ray venting system
4. Gravity sensors (VGL system)
5. Main clocks (4 cesium units)
6. Main computer units (3)
-John Titor, November 2, 2000

a video of two scientists who theorize how time travel could be possible
and a video of a man who claims to have visited the future and seen his future self...and captures it on his phone!

Time tavel videos

CERNs Latest...Enjoy...FOr all you skeptics out there

Time tavel might be possible at CERN of this year

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Shouldn't a picture from 2035 be better quality than that???? lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Telsa whom i admire very seriously ALSO said we could have electricity wireless... what happened to that.. and all his other ideas that were stolen from his archives.... im sure you believe in the Philadelphia experiment too!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Where does John Titor claim a civil war would break out in 2005?

Does anybody have evidence of this?

I would think that if Titor really did come back from the future to warn us about danger and wars and if some of the things he claimed are true about the events that have happened and are about to happen then governments of the world would spend and do whatever it takes to make him out to be a liar so nobody would take him seriously or listen.

On the other hand, I would also think that if Titor came back from the future to warn us of events, danger and war that there would also be others coming from the future as well and John Titor would not be the only one! Are there any others?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gweedy

TIME is LINEAR does that not make sense........ if it wasnt our entire history could be erased.... evolution... de-evolution etc...... shoot.. step on a butterfly in the past, you can change history "Ray Bradbury"

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So John Titor arrived in a time machine, and Jesus arrived in a virgin.

I thought it was the message that was the most important in both cases.
Folks didn't understand Jesus' message either.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
reply to post by evanmontegarde

I don't care if the China Olympics happen or not. It won't effect my thinking in any way.

John Titor opened my eyes just a little more and now it's on me.

Why is anyone wasting time with this guy?
He talks like a severely impressionable 12 year old who has watched too many saturday afternoon kung fu movies and opened just a bit too many fortune cookies.

Seriously, he has no substance, and he will not be swayed by truth, reality or any of those other pesky things "we" take too much stock in.

He is either:
1. Living in his own little world
2. A jerk just trying to stroke his own "got 'em" ego.

Please guys.. his only retort is that we aren't enlightened (paraphrased of course)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join