It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's predictions are unfolding before our eyes...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoeknows

YES!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
this is bs. whats going on today hardly be called "civil unrest" it pales in comparison to the 60's. I have seen nothing to indicate any of the situations titor desrcibed. people are not being pulled from their homes in the middle of the night. The US states still has a court system and a bill of rights. a kid gets tasered cos he is ranting and yelling is unfair but i can see it happening. not total dictatorship. the kid wasnt excatly just asking uncomfortable question, he was yelling them at john kerry. again dont aprove of the way he was handled but its a far cry the gestapo era of america that should be taking place right now according to titor.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

lol honestly look at the quality of that pic, and ask yourself, if we have 8mp digital cameras now in 2008, what kind of cameras we going to have in 2035? Give you a hint. Cameras that take better quality pictures then that.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am not an advocate of violent revolution. Not because it may not be necessary, but I don't want to be one of a very few who would pick up the arms and go.

And even if Titor were real, I don't think any of the bad is going to happen the way he advocated.

First of all, this country is too soft. The lifestyles that most of us live would come to a screeching halt if a "revolution" occurred. Most of the people who hang out on the internet in places like ATS and advocate violent overthrow would toss their cookies if they had to

a. Put down their keyboards
b. Put down their favorite snack
c. Put down their favorite drink
d. Put down their cigarettes
e. Get out in the street
f. Be too hot or too cold, because they are not in their house or apartment where the air conditioner or heater is working
g. Go hungry and without scooby snacks out of the fridge or cupboard
h. Be scared of someone actually firing across at them with pistol, rifle, rockets or having gas filled bottles tossed in their immediate direction
i. Pay for the gas for above mentioned bottles
j. Run scared from a precise, well organized government sanctioned body of soldiers intent on running them down then capturing or killing them
k Think for themselves beyond some of the sillyassed stuff that gets them excited on their favorite forums

Nah... Were there such a thing as NWO, or whatsoever the flavor of the week were, and it were currently running this country into the ground, and people were actually hurting over what was happening... I'd venture a SWAG that 99.92173467% +/- 90.12456783% of people directly impacted by said issues, wouldn't be bothered to get off their collective, couch potato assets, and get out to make it happen.

Any takers?

[edit on 1-7-2008 by sigung86]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AKnight

You have a right to your opinion, as do we all. It's all a matter of perspective. Now we know yours.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
once again, he fails to present a counter argument to my post. typical avoider.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
once again, he fails to present a counter argument to my post. typical avoider.

And to mine to bk ... it's frustrating that I go put in a good amount of effort to present my argument and it is ignored ... I wouldn't even mind a "you are a schmuck ... rack off mate" ... at least I know where I stand in the argument.

I take the silence as an admission that my argument is sound.

I like the logic in your post bk.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Horza

as in yours horza.. its a shame the defenders wont put as much into this thread as would the debunkers

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

First of all, this country is too soft. The lifestyles that most of us live would come to a screeching halt if a "revolution" occurred. Most of the people who hang out on the internet in places like ATS and advocate violent overthrow would toss their cookies if they had to

a. Put down their keyboards
b. Put down their favorite snack
c. Put down their favorite drink
d. Put down their cigarettes
e. Get out in the street
f. Be too hot or too cold, because they are not in their house or apartment where the air conditioner or heater is working
etc....
[edit on 1-7-2008 by sigung86]

You are totally right on. Some of the biggest talkers on this and other forums are going to be the first ones to dirty their shorts or give up, and most likely both. It's easy to talk tough, even if you own guns and so forth, but I would LOVE to see these people with their weapons in the face of real danger. Hey, I'm first hand experience. I carry a weapon on me half the time and was always not a big deal until it has to be pulled in a real world situation. THEN, that's when you can tell what you are really made of. It's a whole different ball game. To stay on topic a bit too, John Titor, to me has been proven a fraud. People are tending to believe in him no matter what lies they see. It's like they want so bad to believe in him that they ignore logic and evidence. Sure, he brought up some important issues that we should all think about and I won't deny that, but many other people in this world have just as valid if not more valid and important issues, but THEY do not have to LIE about time traveling to get someone to listen. That's the thing with this John Titor guy. I'm always open to believing about anything and after much research, to me, he is a fraud, so even though he brings up good points, if someone has to lie, there is a problem. He has some issues of getting attention and indeed they are not going to be fixed by all this attention. I would not doubt it if he is one of the posters on here, in fact, much like the original poster. The olympics will happen this year. There is no civil war brewing in America. Yes, many are upset, and yes are freedoms are being taken away, but the BIG issues that Titor claimed are not happening. Even with the mad cow stuff, initially, it seemed like he was right. Of course now, you hardly ever hear about it and they are watching it very closely. Sure, perhaps in ten years it will show up in 50% of the population, but I really doubt it. He has been wrong on many issues. He has been right on a handful, but his whole "deviation" thing is not believable either. He needs this computer to bring back to his future, but there's no chance he's going back to his original timeline. This makes ZERO sense. So, he gets back to 2036 or whatever and come to find out he doesn't need this computer because his timeline changed enough that they actually figured the problem out. Now what? If he was truly a time traveler, there would be a surefire way to get back to your EXACT future and not some deviation, alternate timeline parallel universe or whatever. Lastly, my personal opinion is that traveling back in time is not possible. You can travel forward but it's not really time travel in the sense of skipping around here or there. It seems more of slowing down YOUR world and YOUR immediate surroundings, which enables the rest of the universe to age 20 years when you only age 1 maybe. It's more of a trick than it is true time travel. I'm open to being wrong, but I just don't see how traveling back in time is possible. Even some of the greatest minds feel the same way. If time travel was possible, it would have been happening long ago. Why come back to 2000 when you can go back further? Makes no real sense. My ramble is over for now....

JPT

[edit on 1-7-2008 by justpassingthrough]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
Titor stated that CERN was going to announce that they expect to create mini black holes in their particle collider.

Are we absolutely sure that Black Holes aren't a myth? Check it out here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He being from the 'future' should've known better!

He said that Stephen Hawking would change his opinion in regards to Black Holes.

That's what I'm contending!

Stephen Hawking has now put forward a new theory that changes the way scientists view black holes, saying he was wrong about them in the past!
Dr David Whitehouse
BBC News Online science editor.

So the theory of Black Holes is changing. Are they for real? Now back to Titor's point regarding CERN and black holes! If there's no such thing as black holes, then what is he talking about?

In other words, is Titor for real?

Cheers!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Even if John Titor was from the future, he was from a DIFFERENT future, he explains that they change 'world lines' when they travel.

So some or all of his predictions (this is assuming he is really a time traveller now) could not happen because we live in a different universe.

Our own universe can not be navigated in terms of time travel.

I suppose you can think of it like a bookworm eating through the pages (or universes), instead of being stuck on a page (like us currently in our universe).

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Hi there Tapped In

I just want to say thank you for your posts. I've not paid too much attention to the John Titor threads, but it certainly is interesting. I have had contact with scientific minds that believe in the possibility of time travel (bending time) and so I tend to keep an open mind on that topic.

You have inspired me to do a little further reading.

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dobbie

And I Thank you...

A little more awareness. One more person thinking. That's all I could have ever hoped for.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

Yes, you are about 99.978654321% correct.

Fortunately for me and my family, I am one of the minute percentages that IS ready and WILLING to do my part.

I do not watch television of any sort. I try to keep my time on the computer to a bare minimum (when I am not trying to inform others of there need to open their eyes and act on their own behalf).

I do not eat what I do not grow or nurture.

I have my own water source. (Natural Spring)

I do not take ANYTHING over the counter.

I am gathering security measures.

And I read our Constitution ALL THE TIME... (Just as a reminder)

I can only hope that others will take care of their own in a similar manner VERY SOON.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

What am I avoiding? I am just asking you to read. I do not feel like elucidating what I have expounded on already.

Just Read...

I am not hiding a thing, nor am I being aloof.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's funny each time the united states of amerikkka learn their euro buddies are about to make discoveries before them, they're all pissing in their pants and more often then not ellaborating traps as a counter measure.

The truth is well known to me, it's pure propaganda & i bet you a big fat 500€ bill that titor guy is a disinfo agent.

Creating propaganda & non sense by the strangest way posssible, that would make sense for the CIA if you ask me.A time traveller....

May i remind you the energy involved for time travelling? (more than half of the universe, yes you read well)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't believe that "Titor" is authentic. As we all know that 9/11 was planned long before it happend, anyone with knowledge of the 9/11 plan could "predict" that skyscrapers in NYC would be missing.
The same with CERN inventing Micro Wormloles...well...same thing there. I am sure that our secret Government had this "Wormhole Breakthrough" many years before it was to be announced. Therfore, that can also be "predicted".
The pictures of titors "Time Machine" can be some sort of secret government device that only very few people know about. Although Titors story is interesting and a little convincing...It doesn't have to be true. Always remember that there is information out there just as well as disinformation.

Don't you guys think that if some "Time Traveler" would be posting such things on the internet for 4 months, that our secret government would of knocked on his door to seize his "Time Machine"? They probably would of arrested him within the first two weeks of his postings. No...they let him go back into his 2036 future and take his "Time Machine" with him. Just like when they let Osama Bin Laden get away. Yeah...and my Dog just layed an egg.

Nice try Titor...but your gonna have to come up with a better story next time.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No one seems to have brought up the most relevant part of Titor's posts concerning predictions.

Titor clearly stated that he came from a time where the multiple parallel universe model of existence had been proven. He stated time and time again that whilst there may be similarities between his time line and ours, it would be impossible to predict our future as his was only one of an infinite number of possible futures. He also used this argument to demonstrate why the "killing your own grandfather" paradox wasn't a danger to him or other people in the future and why communicating with people in our time ( whilst not encouraged ) would not have any effect on his own time line.

Whether his predictions came true or not is completely irrelevant to whether he was actually a time traveller. Personally I find the Titor situation to have been an excellent read and whilst I am fairly sure that it was an excellently conceived hoax put together by a clearly intelligent and creative person from our own time, the multiple universe model means that no one can PROVE Titor was a hoax or an actual time traveller based on his predictions.

In my opinion, unless someone comes forward and proves they made the whole thing up It’s impossible for any of us to conclusively state that he was real or a hoax.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Spuggy]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Everybody know the patriot Alex Jones was John Titor.

He created a character to warn you of the bilderberg plans for total Global Control and depopulation via wars, disease and famine.

Apparently the Hoax was very effective - as it is based entirely on Club of Rome, Kissinger Foundation, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations and Leaked Bilderberg Documents... not to mention all the Elitist Think-tanks who are sub-contracted to produce most of the data.

John Titor, regardless of him being a hoax or not, certainly did wake up hundreds of thousands of people to the New World Order agenda.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Spuggy

Thank you Snuggy for exquisitely putting into words what I was thinking while reading through 9 pages.

I loved the read. Do I care if it was real or fake? Nah. If its real then hurray for our future scientist who discovered time travel. If its not then hurray for the person who represented himself as John Titor.

In forums he is turning into a urban legend. I am a sci-fi lover and to be able to read through his thread pages reads like a great sci-fi novel.

The only thing that gets to me is the posters who fear someone believes in something they deem false. All I can say is wow, and how about let me choose how and why I like something.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join