It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NE Indiana UFO(s) in night sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
11 PM EST June 29(I think) I let the dog out and noticed a starlike object in eastern sky(Jupiter?) It was brighter than all the others I could see. I have not seen it since. But it has been cloudy. To get some experience with photographing the night sky I snapped a photo of it.

Today I downloaded unto computer and seem to have gotten some other unexpected anomalies. Notice the object at the top of the photo. There may be some other ones not so apparent as well. This looks similar to a photo I saw on the Kokomo IN UFO thread.

s284.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We were outside skywatching when something caught our attention. In this photo you also see smoke from citronella candle..

s284.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I just looked through all other photos day/night..some just of the moon - no other ones have these anomalies.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey BP. Interesting picture and certainly adds to the mystery in northern Indy. Thanks for posting it and for keeping 'watch' up north. All has been quiet in Greenwood, at least that I know of.

Rush

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is dust in the air or similar. Out of focus obviously.
Tons of images here :
images.google.com...

[edit on 30/6/2008 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Could be dust as you say. The second one had a reddish/orange hue that attracted my wife and I's attention. However, you don't see that in the photo more orb like the other.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Flash Used: Yes
Enough said.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well this was a learning experience. I guess I caught dust or something. But I familiarized myself with photoshop. I do think the star I saw was jupiter. So UFO is identiifed.

new topics

top topics

join