It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's The Next Hitler?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
obama is the next hitler and people who voted for him will regret they ever did obama makes to many promises that he wont keep

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Why does it always have to be an Anti Christ? why not an Anti Mohammad? or an Anti Buddha? Some people might consider me an Anti Christ because i follow a Pagan path, or a Muslim an Anti Christ because of their belief in Mohammad,

When truth be known the Anti Christ is another way for the Christian church to use scare monger tactics like other organized religions do , and it seems to work a treat.

There can only be one Hitler or one Napoleon, History is full of people like this, and it cant just be because of the Genocide because many many countries have committed genocide even before Hitler came along, even Britain has come close with what we did to the Irish at the start of the 20th century, we treated the Irish like dirt and systematically killed men women and children to try and stop them having their own country, the Genocide during the Bosnian war was deliberately overlooked just like in WW2, and even now war criminals walk free because nobody really wants the responsibility to go and get these people.

And sadly most of us are guilty of turning a blind eye to the worlds atrocities, for instance Zimbabwe, why is that country being ignored? and hundreds of thousands of people allowed to die? Britain is responsible for that 100% we put him in power in the first place.

Oh thankyou for saying it! I agree with everything in your post ! you rocked it!

I guess in terms of a fascist leader of a death cult ,I'd have to nominate Kim Jong il

remember folks Western mythology is important only to Westerners

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The mainstream media executives (executives in general) are the new Hitler.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why can't we charge G.W. Bush with TREASON for establishing a committee who's purpose is to establish Law above the Constitution of the United States?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SwiftFootedAchilles

nostradamus never predicted anything.. it is just people taking his writings.. and turning them into what ever they want him to predict.. after the fact... if he predicted so many things.. why didnt we know about it before it happened???????? besides.... the experts on nostradamus... said he predicted the end of the world in 1999.. now of course there changing it.,, isnt that convenient..

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by roknhrdcor

Good question I blame Nancy (daughter of darkness) Pelosi
I think she's a Republican plant ,she is the one who has obstructed all efforts to prosecute Bush and his crime organization.arrest her first I say

Hopefully after the election it will dawn on someone to prosecute these monsters ,*fingers xed*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join