It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a new president in 2009!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wanted to put this prediction of a common event in a thread for two reasons.

I feel it is getting ridiculous the way some people insist George will be the last President ever. I firmly believe he will leave office after 8 years like every other President does.

Here is where I lose the logic of most people who make this claim. Much of this speculation is based on the controversial laws regarding martial law, agreed? Now most people who adhere to that speculation claim Bush is just a puppet for his "Neocon Masters", agreed? Finally, if a president used the previously mentioned laws to remain for a third term, a large percentage of Americans would be furious, agreed?

So why would the Neocon masters risk enraging America, when they could just install another puppet to eliminate the outcries of American citizens against a pseudo dictatorship? They could still create a false flag type event in order to tighten the metaphorical leash on citizens - all while still appearing openly democratic (Win/Win).

My other reason for posting my prediction: So I can say I Told You So!

Discuss

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Great, based on the track record of predictions in this forum we are now *not* going to have a new president in 2009. Way to go.

join