It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluffy bunnies are annoying... or... Emo Time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What's up with this "must be positive" type stuff everywhere, are you people allergic to reality or what? Life's a B!tch in case you never noticed! Hey I like rainbows too but if I need one sticking out my ass to be accepted then we got a problem. If you want to paint yourself with sugar and sunshine, go for it. If you want to run around all day singing the praises of positivity then knock yourself out, but you look like damn fools to me.

I can practically hear some of you thinking - Ewwwwww that Bachelor is such a downer... he's one of those "toxic" people. Run! Yeah whatever, run you fluffy bunnies, run from my negativity lest it burn your self righteous holier-than-thou egos with the searing knowledge that I see through your fake azz front like looking through glass. None of you are as almighty positive as you act, you're just posers going through the motions to be socially accepted because you DON'T have the guts to stand alone on your own. Go ahead, sell your souls and your individualism for a pass into the inner circle... have fun.

Just because you're more politically correct than me, and not as forthcoming with what you think as I am, that sure as hell doesn't make you better than me somehow. It only makes you a heck of a lot more FAKE than I am. At least I have the integrity to be my true self, that's more than I can say for a whole darn lot of YOU...

Nobody ever has to wonder where they stand with me because I don't front. I don't lather myself with political correctness every time I speak. And I definitely don't b.s. around and hide my true feelings just to be accepted by people and have friends. Ask anybody who knows me, I'm as real as it gets. And no matter where you stand with me, be it in a good place or a bad one, at least you will know either way because there are no mysteries with me.

So if fitting the generic sheep mold is what it takes to be accepted into the ATS social club, then count me out! I never applied for membership to the damn thing in the first place. If being popular around here is what helps you people feel worthy and good enough somehow in real life then go for it but I'm not that shallow.

"The Nobodies"

Today I am dirty
I want to be pretty
Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt

Today I am dirty
I want to be pretty
Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt

Fear the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

We are the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

Yesterday I was dirty
Wanted to be pretty
I know now that I'm forever dirt

Yesterday I was dirty
Wanted to be pretty
I know now that I'm forever dirt

We are the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

We are the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

Some children died the other day
We fed machines and then we prayed
Puked up and down in morbid faith
You should have seen the ratings that day

-----

Rant, over...

Have a nice day everyone. =)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I try to eliminate negativity from my life, as well as drama.
Perhaps I like sunshine and rainbows coming out of my behind..
It's been real..
Adios...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ATS has a social club? I want to join. I'm only popular for my stunning avatar and mind boggling screen name.

Does someone need a hug?

Rush

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And now that I think about it, Bachelor, in your post in the "Redhead Celebration" thread you said, and I quote "What, no stars for Bachelor?", end quote. And so I gave you one....can I have it back since now you say that you are not "shallow"? BTW, I'm posting in this thread and not the Redhead thread, like I really want to out of respect for the OP of that thread.

Rush

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I want to be Dark and Brutal too...

I mean:

DARK AND BRUTAL!

Revenge...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Fluffy Bunny has been summoned! No more EMO rant for you, 'Bachelor'. You will be happy and loving, like the rest of us emotional types. Yes we do have our bad times too. Now it's time for something good and there is no hope for you as you listen to this next video. Enjoy!

Barney Loves You!

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug and
A kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

:shk:

[edit on 2008-6-30 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Personally, I find it much more difficult to be optimistic than pessimistic. I guess that's why I'm pessimistic most of the time!

But really, when you think about it, nothing in life has any meaning what-so-ever that we don't assign to it. Most of the time, the only difference between a happy person and a sad one is their attitude and perception of their life. Of course, there are people who have had it tougher than others, but when it all comes down to it, happiness is a choice. Being pessimistic about things doesn't always make you more "real." Sure, sometimes it does, but not always.

Of course, this is all coming from a person who believes that there is most likely no greater purpose in life, and we're akin to ants without a queen who just kind of run around bumping into each other until they finally die. But still, make the best of life, because what else is there?

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Herman]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Courtesy of the ATS social club
Cheer up dudester

new topics

top topics

join