It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAVID ICKE to stand in 'BIG BROTHER' BY-ELECTION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
He will stand under the title 'Big Brother - The Big Picture' after a tremendous response to the idea over the last few days.

David has no desire to join the web of lies, deceit and corruption in the British Parliament, and would never swear the obligatory 'allegiance' to the Queen to take his seat, anyway, but it is a wonderful opportunity to highlight the depth, scale and connections of the rapidly emerging - and global - Big Brother State that he has been warning about in his books for nearly two decades.

source

Peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
David has no desire to join the web of lies, deceit and corruption in the British Parliament...

No. What he does have a desire to do have gullible people support him financially. It says so right in your source.

He needs all the help you can give him physically and financially over the next three weeks

He doesn't want to win, he admits he has no chance at winning, yet he still needs you to support him financially. LOL Send in your donations, friend.

I'm sure it's a wonderful opportunity to sell more books.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Interesting your response. He is full of information that is valid and being pretty much the same topics that are discussed everyday on this forum, but as soon as someone mentions his name its all BullSh**! Sorry but i respectfully disagree with you.

He has a great following, not because he is feeding lies, but because he is talking about change in a positive way.

Look at Jordan Maxwell, who has known Icke for some time and introduced him into the US. He talks about the very same topics (apart from the reptilian topic). Is he ridiculed like Icke? No he is not.

Im not sending him money, but people have to make a living. You dont see Icke driving around in a ferrari do you ? No he is not rich, he just makes a living writing books and if you would give some tmie to read some of them, you might learn something, because he has spent many years researching facts, and im not talking specifically about the reptilian topic. Dont want to spend money, then head oevr to a p2p network and do a search for secrets of the matrix at your own risk of course.

Everything else he talks about is correct regarding NWO, WAR, Illuminati etc etc. I am also skeptical re: the reptilian thing, but we cannot dismiss it as we have no proof either way.

Anyway each to their own. I did expect some replies like this, especially in this forum nowdays.

You know what saddens me, is that 90% of the world believe in the Bible/koran etc etc with NO PROOF, but the moment someone mentions soemthing like NWO, ALIENS, ILLUMINATI and has more evidence than the existence of Jesus, they are laughed out of the room.

what does that tell you? Sad very sad.

Anyway this is all just IMO of course, and you are entitled to yours as well.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

That's fine if you disagree with me. If you wish to believe Mr. Icke then that is your right. But, do not come on here and state that what he says is "correct."

What's sad is that people think there is a mountain of evidence for the Illuminati/NWO/Reptilian takeover of the world.

If you can't dismiss Reptilians because there is no proof either way, then you can't dismiss the Bible because there is no proof either way. Also, you can't dismiss the Flying Spaghetti Monster because there is no proof either way.

"Bless me with your noodly appendage!"

OK, let's discuss Mr. Icke. If he has no chance of winning and doesn't even want to win, then exactly what is he hoping to accomplish, besides raking in a whole bunch of donations from his 'flock?'

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmm well i think a discussion with you could get out of hand so i will proceed respectfully. Thank you for your replys.

Just to note i didnt say anything was "correct" only that in my opinion is "correct".

And the bible - well there is a MOUNTAIN of information that the "story" in it is utter hog wash totally based on Egyptian religious beliefs. But thats for another thread and again just IMO of course.

Here we are talking about Icke, and this is only to try to expose to the world what these world leaders are doing. If he can sell some books on the way, so be it, IMO he deserves it as his books are well written clearly showing lengthly research.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Just to note i didnt say anything was "correct" only that in my opinion is "correct".

Oh, no? Then what does this line mean from your last post?

Everything else he talks about is correct regarding NWO, WAR, Illuminati etc etc.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
... maybe his intent is to use the "spotlight" created in the process to voice out what he's been advocating for years...

I would be willing take the chances of a profit-driven-campaing for the odds of maybe having and hearing a DIFFERENT kind of "speech" and point of the view in the political scenario... if I were english citizen, that is, of course.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

If he went on a public debate and started into a Reptilian speech then that is something I would pay to see.

new topics

top topics

join