It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disneys Club 33

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel for 8 days this summer.
Before I came, I researced Disneyland and found out about Club 33. A members only club in Disneyland, and the only place in disneyland that sells alcohol (unfortunately). When I went to disneyland, I knew where to look for the club 33 sign and saw it. kinda cool.

The number 33 is omnipresent; even foil butter wrappers are ordained with the mystical number. Disney literature insists the number is derived from the address. Yet pseudo-addresses on faux streets are obviously whatever Disneyland wants them to be. So why 33? One theory is that Walt Disney was a 33rd Degree Freemason, the order�s highest level. And that number�s significance? It�s the age Jesus was said to have been when he was crucified. However, the Internet urban-legend debunkers at Snopes.com give their own elaborate explanation: after Walt passed away, 33 of the 47 amusement-park participants voted to create the semi-public club. This seems even less likely than the Freemason theory. Could Snopes.com be part of an elaborate Masonic conspiracy? Rice, an avid student of religious symbolism who has dined at the club a few times, says he looks for overt Masonic imagery whenever he�s there. The closest he has found to Masonic masonry is at the top of the windows, where there are designs that are almost shaped like an eye.

Could Walt Disney have been a mason?? I dont know what to think, but I definetly think there is more to disney than it lets on.
heres a link to the club 33 article:

Club 33

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Heres some pictures of it.
www.brandonlynch.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

heres a pic of the sign and the door.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I've read about Disney being a 33rd degree mason

He was definitely involved with secret societies though

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yes. Disney was a freemason.

He's at number 19 on this list.

www.freemasoninfo.ca...

dz

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
there's only one place that sells alcohol in disneyland?

in disneyworld there were many

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I wonder how one could get access inside! Interesting read.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.cruelty.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
front door and access card/speaker/buzeer on the left

Membership pricing:
www.hiddenmickeys.org...

check out the hidden microphone IN PLAIN VIEW!!
www.mouseplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Interesting indeed.
'33' is also the mysterious number on the back of Rolling Rock bottles; there are many theories as to why the number appears.

After seeing this story, I'd lean towards the one that it represents the year Americans were legally able to drink, again. In 1933 prohibition was repealed.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
disney aint doin so hot lately, bout to be taken over by comcast and michael is going down the tube.

makes me wonder if all the activity on this board about this type of subject needs to expose the NWO instead of the OWO

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have been inside there. My father's partner knew someone at Disney.

They let us in the park for free and invited us for lunch at 33. I think you have to know someone to get in there. It is back by where the exit to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is.

Very cool inside. When you get inside, there is a small glass elevator that takes you up only like 10 feet to the restaurant.
Anyway, I didn't think about the freemason connection, very cool.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah that used to be a freemason club ..hmm i can see a clear connection outside the famous ''33''

That vulture there in the corner (above) looks like he might be ready to come to life at any moment! In truth, the vulture www.mouseplanet.com... (damn that url is changing when i post it, replace the V by ck, wth? .. by the third letter of the alphabet and k)
was wired to operate, but it was never programmed, as Walt died before his restaurant was finished.

A severe penalty indeed for revealing the secrets of Freemasonry as William Morgan found out. Part of the oath in the second degree of Masonry, the Fellow Craft Degree is as follows:

To all which I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear without the least hesitation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my left breast torn open and my heart and vitals taken from thence and thrown over my left shoulder and carried into the valley of Jehosaphat, there to become a prey to the wild beasts of the field, and vulture of the air, if ever I should prove willfully guilty of violating any part of this my solemn oath or obligation of a Fellow Craft Mason; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.

That vulture there in the corner (above) looks like he might be ready to come to life at any moment! In truth, the vulture was wired to operate, but it was never programmed, as Walt died before his restaurant was finished.

Symbol on the right is on the Book. The two-headed Eagle is described in "Morals and Dogma". The Eagle is interchanged with Vulture

. The Hell Fire Club was founded in 1719 by two prominent Freemasons; the Duke of Wharton and George Lee, the Earl of Litchfield. This club initially met in the Greyhound Tavern in London and later at another drinking hole called the George and vulture

... Zoro-Astrian / Zoro-Babel predator priests who have now taken covert control over the surface societies on the planet. By means of bribes and blackmail, they have bought our leaders outright and have initiated them as Masons into the (
Cult of the Bald~Castrated Turkey Vulture
cbctv~ GRAND ORIENT FREEMASONRY).

The priestly Cult of the Bald~Castrated Turkey Vulture has unveiled the way that it produces eggs from males. Scientists made the first public announcement of this ancient secret on Friday May 2, 2003. Hermaphrodite, androgyne males are expected to make both of the current male and female genders obsolete following the coming, planned WW3. A world without women has been the ultimate goal of ecclesiastical Freemasonry's scientific community for thousands of years.

Senator Byrd is Grand Orient Freemasonry's mouthpiece in the US Senate. GOF report to the Basque Priest~Hoods' twin-headed PHOENIX, whose goal is the replacement of all humans on the plan~et with ass-pecking Cult of the Bald Castrated Turkey Vulture androgyn Super~Slave Jacobins.

CULT OF THE TURKEY VULTURE PRAYER

On the 23rd day of our journey, CO2 once released by volcanoes into the atmosphere will in time serve as an insulator, holding in the longwave heat-energy reflected from the earth, while permitting solar heat to enter undiminished. The average temperature would in the end be raised some 30 degrees, till it attains 72 degrees.

Light is the left hand of darkness
and darkness the right hand of light.
Two are one, life and death,
lying to~get~her like lovers,
like hands joined to~get~her,
like the end and the way.

Line drawings of the Roman characters of our alphabet, since they were first drawn by Basque priests in the font style which is now called Desdemona, depict the 'business plan' of the Cult of the Bald Turkey Vulture (CBTV) of ancient Kurdistan. This seemingly coincidental evidence forms part of a much larger body of evidence, that when linked together confirms the true meaning of an ancient concept we have come to know as 'The Phoenix'.

The word confederation originated in the middle-east. It designates all wholly-owned property controlled by the ancient Cult of the Turkey Vulture (CTV). The two-headed Phoenix, CTV, is one and the same as the Horites who were first to publish the original texts of the Bible for the Essenes. They, the Horites, also had similar secret control over Egypt from their base at Mount Sinai. It was there that, reportedly, Moses (Hycsos) received his marching orders to Canaan, the first �promised land�

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by kalki]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, Walt was a 33rd Mason.. fits all the " do good from the outside" also, I was truly disappointed...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Some Disney urban myths here. Watch out for the annoying music.

Also, some interesting info about Club 33 here

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yes. Disney was a freemason.
He's at number 19 on this list.

My Brother, I�m afraid the information on that page is inaccurate. Walt Disney was a member of the Order of DeMolay, but never became a Mason. My guess is that the claim that he was a Mason was taken from an anti-Masonic or conspiracy site, without having it verified.
Many people have made the same mistake about Bill Clinton, also a DeMolay, but not a Mason.
Here is an article concerning Walt Disney, Masonry, and DeMolay:

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by avs190
Yes, Walt was a 33rd Mason.. fits all the " do good from the outside" also, I was truly disappointed...

That's funny. A 33rd Degree Mason, huh? Interesting that such a famous person has NO records in the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree of the Southern Jurisdiction in Washington DC or the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in Lexington, Massachusetts.

Oh...wait a minute! I'll be he was a 33rd Degree Mason in a foreign country. THAT'S probably why there's no record of this famous man in either of the two Supreme Councils in the United States....where he was born, raised and died...and where he was a citizen.

Interestingly, however....Walt Disney WAS a member of DeMolay (a boys group sponsored by Masons) ...but there's no 33rd Degree in DeMolay either. Hmmm... Curious.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

My Brother, I?m afraid the information on that page is inaccurate. Walt Disney was a member of the Order of DeMolay, but never became a Mason. My guess is that the claim that he was a Mason was taken from an anti-Masonic or conspiracy site, without having it verified.

Wow!!! You learn something new every day.
I've lost count of the number of times that I've heard and read that Walt Disney was a mason.
It's lucky I was trawling back through some old posts or I would still have had that allusion.

Since hearing the theory that he was a mason, I looked at some of his movies and wondered if there was masonic symbolism in there - I thought he might be the visual form of Rudyard Kipling. I guess, I can knock that line of research on the head now.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sorry to "dredge up" this dying thread...but this has come to light.

Looks like 'ol Walt just wanted a nice place for important folks. ...and under the "History" link you'll find why the name "33"

www.disneylandclub33.com...

Senrak

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Currently the gallery above "Pirates of the Caribbean" is open for business with no immediate changes in the works.

no map needed to know where the treasure chests are hidden...

Like Disneyland itself, Club 33 does not maintain a rigid dress code. I have seen numerous visitors enjoying their meals wearing shorts, Mickey Mouse shirts, and sandals.

WOW! thats a progressive club

do they serve mickey mouse shaped cheese ?

www.disneylandclub33.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
According to the article posted above, Mickey Mouse is a DeMolay and that's the only organization he's in.

Wonder if there is anything surrounding that mouse regarding conspiracies or other Disney cartoons? Nah.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join