It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Supernatural Abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
lately i've been wondering about Human Abilities.
I think that in the next 100 or so years humans will start devolping super natural abilities.
or maybe everybody can already do these abilities but no body has unlocked the part of the brain that can control the funcition/ability.

If anyone else thinks that humans could devolp abilities if so what abilities??

i think the most likely ability humans may achieve is to other grow new limbs if lost or to be able to camoflarge themselves or quick healing.

Does anyone have proof or different thought on this theory??
coz im quite interested on this topic

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ryan atwood

there is at least 100 threads on this already. USE THE SEARCH OPTION. your posts will be recieved more kindly here and you wont have to start so may threads. it dosent help your points go up any more than posting on these topics that HAVE ALREADY BEEN TALKED ABOUT..

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Very interesting topic indeed, but as mentioned there are many threads on this topic. Try this one: About Real-Life Super-Powers

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
it will be technology...not nature...and one hundred years is about right given the speed in which technology is growing...ok maybe nature technically...but it will be human DNA manipulation,nano technology etc...what was that bacteria scientists grew that was 10X the strength of steel and 100X lighter,more flexible etc that could come in use...but all in all,when we reach the point of advanced robotics,AI etc..i have a feeling we are going to build an army of them,make them run just about everything in our world,then sit on our arses for a few thousand years and talk about how intelligent we are...i hope...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
yes i do believe that we can unlock those abilities but it would be extremely hard. IT IS said that we are only using less than 10 or 15% of our brain. imagine whats possible with 90%

top topics

join