reply to post by Pellevoisin
Well Dear Pellevoisin,
Actually you are quite right, it is so difficult to defend the appearantly good will of Freemansonry in the case of Mexico. I said appearantly since
they were until so few years people with immense power in that country, they were the power behind the so corrupt Dictatorship of PRI.
PRI was a creation of the Freemasonry since the begining, they used during 71 years the State to publish their activities, also they washed the brains
of many generations of Mexicans about the supposely good intentions that they always had.
Freemansory is the reponsible of the cult to the personality of Benito Juarez, a personage that was literaly rised to the Patriotic altar for causes
that are in many aspects just Myths.
As I stated in one of my previous posts there are many things that Juarez, a well known Great Master of the Freemansory, he was mason grade 33, that
many Mexican are just starting to realize:
- He was never elected President of Mexico, he just took the Power suported by his friends, all freemasons, in other words he was the one that
patented the so called rule of the "Cuates" to use a so typical mexican expression to say agreement to act illegaly.
- Interim President Comomfort called for free elections to give a New goverment to Mexico in 1858 but Juarez didnt wait for them and usurpated the
Presidence of the Republic.
- He divided terribly Mexico with the civil war he started, The Reforma, causing additionaly a huge external debt for the Public sector, just to
finance war between Mexicans.
- He ordered the arbitrary confiscation of all the goods of the Catholic Church supposely based on the Principle of the better use of those resources
for social causes by the State.
- He didn't impulse social changes that really improved the life of millions of poors in Mexico, but when he was a child he got free education thanks
to the Jesuits in Oaxaca, so he was educated by the church.
- He started another civil war against the Conservator President Miguel Miramon, that probably had more right than him to perform the Presidency. When
Miramon resignated to his job in favor of the elected, by referendum, Emperor Maximiliam, Juarez focus the war against him until he, with the help of
the American freemansonry won the internal conflict, killed Maximiliam, also Miramon and if that was nothing killed too Gral Tomas Mejia.
- Juarez was in many aspects a dictator but also a traitor the his own nation since to assure the resources to fight against his enemies, he signed
the Protocols of Bucarelli denounced by President Porfirio Diaz, a national hero, as one of most antipatriotic agreements with USA.
- As I also explained in one of my previous replies, Juarez became again so popular thanks to the regime started by Plutarco Elias Calles that was
the most fierce enemy of the Catholicism in Mexico, he was the one that gave the order to assesinate the father Agustin Pro among thousands of other
christians just only to create fear in the Church.
I think it is so possible that people like Dan Brown must be financed directly or indirectly by the freemansonry, his way to discredit the Church is
typical of the very well known anticlerical rethoric of the masons.
I think it is important the American People know about all this things, that happend in the near Country just to know that those secret
organizations are dangerous and deserve to be drastically monitored and controled by the state in any democracy.
In the Presidential Election of 2006 in Mexico we watched how antidemocratic can be the freemasonry, since Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was trying to
usurpate the power even when all the several recountings of the votes showed clearly that he actually didnt win.
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, a very well known Juarist, followed the example of his heroe to try to start a parallel subversive goverment,
Presided by him, to bring Mexico to a political Chaos. He used for that purpose the same flag and coat of Arms of Benito Juarez.
Obrador started a so dirty campaign in the media discrediting not only President Calderon but also his predecessor President Fox and his
colaborators and telling that all them were the New Maximiliam of Mexico and his court.
Maximiliam of Habsburg, legally elected Kaiser of Mexico, was not born in there but in Austria however he was not a bad man and he actually believed
that he was doing the best for Mexico in his job. As I also told in one of my replies he was the only Governor of the country that dared to decrete
three basic democratics laws that still exist in Mexico.
The Civil war between Juarez & Maximiliam ended in Queretaro 1867 when the Emperor offered his capitulation to stop the conflict, the forces of
Juarez accepted it with the promise to respect his life and the one of his Generals and all other officers. After a Judge complety arranged and being
Maximiliam terrible ill to defend his rights he was condemned arbitrarly and executed.
Although non other Habsburg supervived in our days, the History register that other members of that family like Felipe II and Charles V of Spain were
really nice Emperors and gave many important laws to the Americas protecting the Indians and trying to create a Christian society in this side of the
here are the portraits of Juarez and Maximiliam:
Notice that the so called "Saviour of the Republic" even used the Throne of Maximiliam after his death. The anagram of the emperor is in the
cushion of the chair.
thanks for your comments,
The Angel of lightness
[edit on 7/13/2008 by The angel of light]