It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in it for them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, I've been lurking around here for quite some time now, and post a bit here and there, but lately, there has been one question, particularly pertaining to New World Order, and globalization. (Bush and the elitists plan to round us all up, crash the economy, etc) What would be in it for them?

Now, to most of you, this would seem like a stupid question being asked by a blind and ignorant average person, and maybe that's what I am, but to me, after reading several threads pertaining to this, including topics on FEMA Concentration Camps, The Economy Crashing this coming September, martial law, etc, the benefit for those in power would be minimal. When people complain (which can be easily justified) about those greedy elitists, like Bush and other Government people (G man[s])), it's about how selfish they are with their policies, usually only benefiting a select few, including themselves, and in a capitalist society, usually in some form of monetary, capital or material gain. We often see and think that the high life is all about having stuff, golfing, SUV's, tax breaks, no bills, not worrying about money, travelling, cigars, cocktail parties, the best of the best, in material things of course. Often the scandals and behind closed doors meetings among our leaders somehow involves a capital gain amongst themselves so they can continue on with their lavish lifestyles. So, in establishing the root of all evil (money) in our society, what would New World Order help them?

Like I said before, this sounds like a dumb question, but one of my main points being here, would be FEMA camps. If the majority of the American population was rounded up and put in camps where they would render useless, the economy would be lost. (Although apparently it's supposed to crash anyways) How would this make the elitists richer? And if so, where would they spend their money if there was no market? Do you think Bush would be out golfing 18 holes in a Colorado mountain course while 200 million citizens are busy being executed, tortured, and kept in cells? (Who would take care of the golf courses?) It doesn't make sense to me. A mass "thinning of the herd" so to speak would kill any of these elitists life styles.

See, here is where I may be wrong. I am assuming that money is what keeps our leaders and elite people of the world doing the bad things, hurting the majority of the people to maximize their profit. But isn't this true? In reading "Profit over People" by Noam Chomsky (Great book, although a bit complex for my age), we see that the entire world is wrapped around large corporations' fingers. People are rich, why would they want it to stop? They are having the times of their lives, and they are the ones in power? Why do they want us all in camps, all dead in a nuclear holocaust, or slaves in a mine for the rest of our lives when everything is going well? They need a working class, competition for our hard earned money, etc. Without the average population doing what they are doing now (working hard, paying taxes, etc) there would be no upper class and a lavish life to live in?

In short, maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't see how so many people think the Government is going to enslave us. They won't get richer, and their lives won't get better. I do believe there is bad stuff happening, but it's all for the sole purpose of maximized profit over a select few. Simple, really. People need to realize that without the majority of the people on earth, there would be no elite. I don't think the "FEMA camp" would benefit the elite in any way. The way I see it, we don't have anything to worry about other than rising prices, lower wages, and just an overall decline in our standard of living (which is bad, don't get me wrong) but that aside, anything more extreme, and the elite (including Bush) will be losing out too, and they wouldn't want that, would they?

[edit on 123030p://111 by For(Home)Country]

[edit on 123030p://111 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
they want what we all want, imo. they want security for themselves and their families, they want to make their own decisions, and they want to be able to rest assured that the resources we need as humans will not be comprimised where they are concerned.

difference is, they do it at the expense of everyone else. they don't hate us (IMO) as a lot of ppl believe, they are apathetic toward us (which is far more dangerous). they are fine w/ letting some of us get by so long as we are maintained like a rancher would maintain cattle, and not comprimise the security of themselves and their families.

all of this is based purely on personal observation and is subject to be argued with. i understand.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
they want what we all want, imo. they want security for themselves and their families, they want to make their own decisions, and they want to be able to rest assured that the resources we need as humans will not be comprimised where they are concerned.

difference is, they do it at the expense of everyone else. they don't hate us (IMO) as a lot of ppl believe, they are apathetic toward us (which is far more dangerous). they are fine w/ letting some of us get by so long as we are maintained like a rancher would maintain cattle, and not comprimise the security of themselves and their families.

all of this is based purely on personal observation and is subject to be argued with. i understand.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by justamomma]

I have to agree with justamomma
I would add though that they are also on a power trip and possibly led by demonic spirits ..(of course you knew my answers would have something in them about demons right lol) and you know what they want ...to break us all down and stomp us all to the ground ...and give obedience to them as in mankind rules the world mentality and the Gov is the state god yadda yadda ...instead of God

Of course my opinion is subject to be argued with too lol

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

join