It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military official: Iran digging 320,000 graves for invaders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Dark Crystalline,

This is the final warning to you. You will stop sidetracking this thread, and you will stop with the personal digs at other members.

It appears that anytime someone disagrees with you, you either call them brainwashed, or start talking about how they obviously must be Jewish for some reason or another.

1) You will not attack other members
2) We here at ATS (and I speak as an Admin now) do NOT ask our membership to provide information about their religious beliefs, origin, or ethnicity. As a member everyone is entitled to express themselves without having to present you with a genetic or religious pedigree.

This is going to be very simple. If you make another post attacking a member personally your posting priveleges will be revoked.

I'm really getting fed up with this garbage. If you can not reply to someone's points without attempting to delve into who's a Jew, or who's a good Jew or a bad Jew and why they're brainwashed, then you clearly are not capable of participating in this forum.

There are other forums that permit tactics like that to be employed. This is not one of them.

Our staff attempted to warn you politely through notes in this thread but you chose to ignore them. This is the final, official one. Attack again and consider your ticket punched.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evi; and it is basically third world, yeah yoy know, backward. The West must take the ME out and re educate them, jeez they need it...................

Can we dish out point violations based soley on stating ignorance? Iran is more developed than India. It is not third world status.

Iran is digging these graves as a courtesy.

"We will dig 15,000 to 20,000 graves in each of the border provinces," he said.

"We do not wish the families of enemy soldiers to experience what Americans had to go through in the aftermath of the Vietnam War," added Brig. Gen. Baqerzadeh, who is also the head of the search committee for missing soldiers.

The commander said the preemptive measures would decrease the time slain soldiers would be 'missing in action'.

"The burial of slain soldiers will be carried out decently and in little time," he continued.

Baqerzadeh added that the decision is in line with the Islamic Republic's commitment to comply with the Geneva Convention and the additional protocol regarding wartime cooperation between Iran and the Red Cross.

source

also, Iran had nothing to do with the Arab invasion of Israel in 1948. Not even any kind of logistical support. They had their own things to deal with.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
320,000 graves for invaders?????
Rubbish........PURE PROPAGANDA

its so pathetic.... the way our leaders and the MSM behave.....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Frankly I do not support a war with Iran. I do not believe they have done anything wrong when taking into context the actions of many other developed nations. However if Isrealimerica does go to war, I will sign up because I need the money, and battle deployment pays well. Nothing personal to Iran, but I would just be doing a job as far as im concerned.

The fact that they have a spot ready dug for me if I die gives me joy and I consider very respectful. At least when the battle is over, my body will not be rotting in the field very long and they will be able to report my status tlo the Red Cross with haste.

If only my own government was as considerate with the enemy. Of course most of America's battles after WW2 were invasions into foreign lands and not typically a result of self-defense, but that is besides the point.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
320,000 graves for invaders?????
Rubbish........PURE PROPAGANDA

I'm not pro-war or anti-Iran, but I must say, considering their population and military prowess, I wouldn't be surprised if these graves were mostly for their million-man suicide bomber army, or their volunteer mine-sweeper suicide brigades. Yes, Iran sent unarmed, willing men into mine fields to detect and detonate the mines by stepping on them during the Iraq-Iran war.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

"Wipe out" is a strong word when you take into consideration that you're talking about human lives.

And this coming from a fan of Tesla, in who's spirit was more beautiful than his scientific mind. You could probably take a cue...

OK.
Well the US government and MIT always rejected Tesla's suggestions.

In fact I believe Tesla was backed and we are told not.

Also the Gaza and anywhere can be scoured at night or even in daylight
with enough beams to explode weapon stores.

If someone is holding a loaded weapon, it will explode.
Its a Taser for munitions and suspect this is one of Tesla's designs
because he said as much he would do it and the government and
its lackeys say no, no, no it ain't so.

No wipe out of human Humas but just Illuminati explosive sales.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Over a million dead? in Iraq? in Iran? in Kentucky? As a direct result of the U.S.? I'd like to see where you get your BS information from, sir. Oh that's right, you made it up as you went along.

You're a troll.

Since you asked so nicely....

There are two schools of thought on counting war casualties.

One, preferred by the USA and the MSM, counts only deaths reported in the media, which occur as a direct result of the actions of US soldiers. If a headline reads "20 civillians killed in roadside gun battle", their number gets added to the tally here:

www.iraqbodycount.org...

Their current number is a range of 85,000-93,000. This is the figure most often cited by the MSM - if the subject ever comes up. If you click on an item in the database, it will provide you with two western MSM sources to document the event.

By their own admission, their numbers represent a statistical lower limit for casualties of the war.

Other sources put the number far higher, based on a wider definition of causality and more in-depth statistical analysis. Starvation deaths, as a result of the war. Deaths from injury, as a result of the war. Deaths from sanitation-related illness, as a result of destroyed infrastructure. The statistical methodology used by these studies has been shown to be sound - and while they have been criticized heavily by people who don't much appreciate the findings, the methodologies have been used extensively by the US government to project civilian deaths in other areas.

The two main studies addressing these issues have put the number at above 600,000 (published in the Lancet Medical Journal, for the period 2003-2006) and ORB's study, currently putting the figure at 1.2 million (as of late 2007),

References to these studies can be found here:
magazine.jhsph.edu...
www.opinion.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
From a purely political standpoint, I personally believe the BEST WAY
for preventing an almost inevitable Iran vs. USA clash is to HELP build
a nuclear power infrastucture that is inherently designed NOT to
be weaponized within Iran.

I believe some German pebble-bed reactors or the Canadian Candu
designs would fulfill this need for ample electrical power and
lack of weaponization. These plants could be internationaly
monitored and would give the ability to see and research
OTHER PARTS of Iran that MIGHT in fact be producing weapons.

The west has GOT TO OPENLY ADMIT the cat is already out of the bag!

Once you've got nuke power, it's only a matter of time
before the bombs start coming...Get some maniacal leaders
plus EAGER eggheads and something EXPLOSIVE will always
come out of that heady mix!

What we CAN DO though, is MINIMIZE the spillover and damage
to enough of an extent that the Iranian Nuke arsenals will stay
low and fairly inaccurate, being useful for only regional defence
rather than global strategic use.

The danger though is leaders like the CURRENT Iranian leader
who WANTS to exude POWER and STRENGTH and will basically stop
at nothing in producing a CAPABLE (THEY CAN!) nuke arsenal.

He may start the program but it's the NEXT generation I'm more
worried about in that the NEXT lot of Iranian leaders will be
much younger and much more hot-headed and therefore
lack the foresight to analyze what would happen
in a strategic nuclear conflict.

It's a pity but the USA, Russia and China
are TOP DOGS and have to STAY THERE
because these countries are the ONLY ones to
TRULY have stable enough command & control
infrastructures to prevent a nuclear exchange
of great magnitude.

With Iran we DO NOT have that same level of TRUST
and unfortunately they NEED TO BE PREVENTED from
having a GREAT nuclear arsenal.

Pakistan is a bit of an exception in that India is
it's counterpoint and thus detente is achieved
without too much cost politically on the world stage.

With Iran, there is NO regional counterpoint
other than Isreal which is FAR TOO SMALL geographically
and population-wise to function as an effective
nuclear counterpoint to Iran's military might!

In all likelihood, if Isreal doesn't do their thing soon
by blowing up a few reactors, we'll suddenly see
the Saudi's, Egyptians and Turks all arming themselves
with nukes due to Iran's resistance to in-country
nuclear inspections.

I am DEFINITELY NOT advocating that Israel SHOULD do anything,
I just believe, based upon tactical experience and an examination
of their mindset, that they WILL DO SOMETHING and WILL DO IT
very soon probably AFTER the Chinese Olympics.
(mid-October is my guess!)

As a Canadian, I would HOPE that Iran would ask for HELP
in establishing a MONITORED nuclear power program,
but as a pragmatist and cynical America-watcher,
I THINK that the worst will happen and we will
then definitely be living in interesting times!

With regards to the USA....

Hope for the Best!

But Prepare For The Worst!

And just in case anyone is wondering regarding
my political leanings...I am a "Big L Liberal Canadian"
with regards to social issues but a pure Americanistic
Super-Hawk when it comes to believing that we must
speak softly but carry a VERY BIG miltary stick!

So in short, MY loyalties are to BOTH Canada and
the United States and NO OTHERS!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

you want to add the international red cross an the british world respected `Lancet` medical jornal to your second list - there numbers are 10 times to US official figures.

wht is interesting is on the UK news today - more people trust Iran than the USA , so its a shame someone is attempting to `speak` for the Uk which is sadly and clearly not the case.

king david hotel

if you are not a reader of history i would usgest learning about that terrorist bombing - btw i do enjoy discussions about israel with certain none fantic members , sure they get hearted but no stupid and playground name calling.

if you want to see where this stems from , the historical troubles then look to the past - but as for recent , IMO it started it started with the palestine riots , where the jewish believed the british sided with the arabs , and thus formed the Haganah ; and also at the times the palestinians stopped viewing themselves as syrian arabs and started calling themselves palestinans.

20 years later we have the events at teh king david hotel , and the events afterwards involving murder of british troops and open fighiting between the soon to be formed state of israel and Great Britain

history lesson over

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

I just got one question... have they ever find those nukes in Iraq?
then another question comes to mind... how is Iran any different from Iraq?

Can you truly say at this point that you believe any words that come out of Bush's mouth? Or his administration?

Is everyone so blind?

I guess this is how it is when being brainwashed... I bet you looking at this post and seeing blah blah blah

This time US will not be that lucky.. Russia has made a warning! Has sold S-300 systems and other weaponry... compared to Iraqis who ran from the battles... Iranians are a bit different breed... as earlier poster stated they were clearing out mine fields by walking trough them... by fighting vs Iraq without any weapons... reminds me of Russians in WWII...

I wish... I would wake up one day to the peace across the world... that is only a wish... but as far as I see right now... I might one day not wake up at all...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

. every country have to defense its territory, and Iranian has enough self-confidence to defense their country

please remember to be polite
gallopinghordes
Forum Mod

[edit on 1-7-2008 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It is inevitable that this the beginning of end times.
it clearly says in the Bible that we (U.S) King of the west and isreal will
fight against Russia and the Eastern kings.This is part of the battle of
meggido.Look it up in wikipedia.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

A senior Pentagon official says there is an 'increasing likelihood' that Israel will launch an attack on Iran before the year's end.

here

Knowing we are in Iraq, Americans will march into Iran and without a 911 this time.
Iraq has more oil than ever now but the high oil prices is a Bush pusher to do the deed on Iran.
So far its not working.

The Illuminati might need more to bring dumb ass Bush to his knees and bomb Iran.
Oil prices have just not reached the 911 level yet.

ED: Korea is OK now. And all they did was blow up one cooling tower.
Iran could lose a tower and the plant would be inoperative;
instead of taking monitored sanctions. Gee what would I do.

[edit on 7/1/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In discussing the various ME conflicts, we would be wise to remember that there is plenty of blame to go around. I freely admit to being an Israeli partisan, yet I'm not blind to the fact that they have been heavy handed in their response to attacks upon them.

You'd think that the Arab World would finally decide that fighting/attacking the Israeli's is not a wise, or horribly productive, thing to do. With all their losses, you'd think they'd get a clue and try some other way. Yet on and on it goes, the old failed refrain of we're going to destroy Israel. Yet Israel stands. The lesson to be learned here is: Don't mess with Israel.

320,000 graves? Rhetorical flourish meaning essentially nothing. Iran can not defeat Israel, nor can Israel without resorting to the Sampson Option, defeat Iran.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the country, if it feels it has to take such a bold and blazon step to secure its insecurity, to make a statement of superiority before they even know what kind of war it will be, then it is sad, they must be very very panicked and afraid.

One or two nuclear bombs and they would have no need for graves.

I sincerely wish they would get to the table and talk with Israel instead of fighting.

I am afraid WWIII is going to start in the middleast and then WE will be blamed and it will come here.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Its Good that Iran is taking a tough stand against the evil/Bush politics.

This is very important not only for the Iranians but for even us north Americans, if Iran is defeated we are all screwed, because Iran is the only nation down there that can defend itself as being one of the countries to be removed to complete the NWO agenda. Not only that, if Iran gets attacked the other countries down there will panic, first Iraq, then Iran, who's next? and this will potentially start WW3, and kill billions of innocent people, another evil agenda to get rid of at least 60% of the worlds population.

Whats sucks is that, Iran has no chance unless Russia helps them because America has way too much, America has so many kinds of engineered UFO's Iran has none.

Boy everyone is in for a rough ride, no matter where we all live.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nukes are too Einstein.
We have earthquake and beam weapons in space al la Tesla.
Absolutely everything we have been told about Tesla is a lie.
Except we do have those weapons.

The UFO is a high powered device and you don't stand close
or you get hurt like Walton.

Electric motors and power plants can explode and kill and electrical
devices can catch fire and burn.

Tesla was an man of peace but he made things that are dangerous.

A nice earthquake, common in Iran, could knock down those cooling
towers every time they are rebuilt.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Its all well and good the pro Americans here stating what America can do to Iran in a couple of days but what about afterwards. What do you think will happen then. Do you think the Iranian people will just sit back and take it no they wont. A war with Iran will generate support for it not the opposite, the common enemy will be seen and we all know who they are and this will unite the whole region against them.

The biggest mistake Americans make is they are insular, they dont travel and dont understand other races or people. They assume because they have a massive military capablity that it solves all their problems well no it does not. America is bogged down in Iraq which is relatively small compared to Iran and Irans population is about 4 times as big as Iraq. If you cannot win in that war how the hell do you expect to win in Iran especially given the fact that they will almost certainly be backed by Russia and China.

Both of those countries want to be on top and anything that will speed Americas demise from the top position will be fully supported and backed. Of course all those patriotic Americans screaming for war will be more than happy to enlist to go fighting in the ME when you finally realise that you cannot knock Iran out in a couple of days. Or are you thinking of exterminating the whole of the Iranian populace.

I often wonder about these proud armchair fighters and what they would do if some one invaded and attacked their country for being a threat to world peace. Of course they would just sit there and take it would they not. The arrogance of many Americans is astounding, were going to bomb you but you better not fight back, well your in for a big shock the Iranians will fight like you cannot imagine. And as America military was wupped by men wearing pyjamas that had inferior weapons and lived in holes in the ground you would think they would have learnt a lesson obviously not as its now making the same mistake in the ME.

Well I'm sure we wont have to wait long anyway, and when Americans are standing in the bread que's and have no gas for their SUV's maybe it will then dawn on them that perhaps war is not all what its cracked up to be.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
To All,
As I read the rhetoric spewed about who is right and who is wrong, who is the evil and such, it reminds me of children, My Pop can beat yours." I cannot fathom where the idea of Israel being perpetrators of evil started. Iran's President denies the reality of the Nazi Holocaust as a Jewish myth.

What I do know is, the Koran does not each such atrocities against Israel on any other nation. Terrorism is something that was used by the peoples of the Middle East long before Mohamed. Most Arab/Islamic people are not anti anything. They came here to the US or went to Great Britain to escape the horrors of Shi'a Laws that oppress women and have zero tolerance for anything outside of their own fundamentalist narrow minded views.

Israel has been a bone in their collective throats since the UN sanctioned them as an Independent nation in 1948. They blame the British Colonial rule whom they fought with for years. During WWII they sympathized with the Nazis who were about dealing with the "Jewish Problem" long before the war started. The emotional and psychological manipulation by the Nazis of their own people is how they were able to convince good Germans to perform the abominable acts of the war against Jews and anyone that was not of "Aryan" blood. Similar propaganda and psychological tactics were used on others as well.

And the nomadic tribes of the Middle East were assisted by the Nazis to prevent the mass exodus of Jews to that region escaping Nazi terrorism and annihilation. These are facts, and not Israeli sympathy. Israel and particularly Jews have been persecuted throughout their long history, dating back to pre-biblical times. Some will say that it was because they claim to be the "chosen people of god" and others will say otherwise. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Tibetan monks are persecuted for their beliefs also by the Chinese Communist government. But should we attack China? should we lob mortar rounds and launch rockets to kill Chinese villagers?

Should Israel be allowed to use the same tactics that they suffered by Nazis and later by terrorists?

Humanity tends to see things in black and white. We all want to believe that we have a higher purpose and there is meaning to life. But we also are ruled by emotions, and the leaders that can manipulate us by our emotions and desire for meaning. It was how Germany justified the actions of Hitler and the National Socialist Party. It is also how Saddam was able to rule Iraq with a minority of loyalists against a majority opposition. It is also how even Christians can believe is is better to shoot and kill a doctor than allow him to perform an abortion.

I don't take sides. I just see what is real and have offered my perspective for all to peruse. You don't have to be black, white, yellow, red, or of any particular nation origin or religious belief to see that all of what I say is true. You only have to step outside of your box long enough to view the world as it is instead of how others paint it from their own narrow views.

You can take sides and even switch sides if you think that the one you chose will lose to another. It won't make the least difference in this world if there is Mutually Assured Destruction. In any case it is still MADness

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join