It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military official: Iran digging 320,000 graves for invaders

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I cant believe its 2008 and people are still sticking up for Israel, treating them like the "good guy". You have to be kidding, all they do is start trouble...from how they've always treated Palestinians, to the attack on the USS Liberty....if they try and invade Iran, they better have the States backing or they're gonna be filling those 320,000 graves.

What I would love to see personally, is a country like China invade Israel....and do to them what America did to Afghanistan/Iraq. Redo their whole government, attempt some kind of peace with Palestine, and make them stop acting like the pitiful bullies they are. How does Iran who are only sticking up for themselves (just as Israel would) get to be made worse then Israel???What horrible things have Iran done that Israel hasn't done tenfold?

Israel is like Steve Erkel walking upto a 200lb boxer and slapping him across the face, only the boxer cant do any kind of effective attack cause behind Erkel is 10 250lb kickboxers. Im far from agreeing with how Iran does things, but to anyone in America, please dont believe what you see on CNN regarding Israel or Iran because their propaganda is as bad as it is there towards America. If there was a country the world would be a better place without (as horrible as it is to say) it would be Israel, absolutely nothing good or positive has ever come out of there since 1948.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Yo, guys. This is not what this thread was designed for. If you want to debate, either take it to the debate forum or go at it via u2u. Just not here.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You need to back off the Jewish thing, broferd. Not everybody that disagrees with you has to be "Jewish" as it's some negative connotation. Just as veracious as you are in the defense of Iran, you are offensive.

You're two in the same.

Quixotes chopping away at different sides of the windmill.

Good luck in your arguments.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Consider this your third and final warning about off-topic posts.

Thank you

gallopinghordes
Forum Mod

[edit on 30-6-2008 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evi; and it is basically third world, yeah yoy know, backward. The West must take the ME out and re educate them, jeez they need it...................

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Iran is one of the most beautiful country in the Middle East with a great culture and fine history. The one what you're intending to destroy. Congratulations warmonger. You should learn to build instead of destroying. There are quite more beauty in building up something, then destroying something.

And I need to tell you, that most of the Iranians have quite more intelligence then as you believe. That's the primary reason why the invasion will fail. Israel is underestimating everyone. That will be it's great failure. Well. I already have a champagne for that case if Israel will disappear.

DeadFlagBlues. Those Jews, whose are on our side are not making a drama about this, rather discussing about it. They're not going to make a hysteria, when someone is calling them Jews. That's why I'm calling them on that way. Ones, with normal values are not making a drama when someone is calling them on this way. Evil ones without moral values are making the drama all night and day and whining continuously, such as our fellow ATS member is doing.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Star for using the term "broferd"! That is hilarious and just made my day!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'd fill those grave holes with sludgy oil and light them on fire if attacked! Satellite imaging would be very difficult. In the first gulf war the Iraqis should of set the Kuwait oil fields on fire the first day of bombing. Everybody breathe deep. But I'm an American, and I guess I have to root for the "home team". Still there is a part of me that always seems to have a soft spot in my heart for the underdog. I realize that this is unpatriotic. Forgive me.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You are a real spanner in the works...................................

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

Okay, dear Moderator. Just please tell me something. What about should we talk in this matter if not about the background, the cause and effects, the reactions?

So, what about should we talk in this matter? How deep does The Rabbit Hole Go? Or what sort of spade do the Iranians used in this operation? Could you give me a hint?

Mod Edit: 2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So what you are saying is this: Iran is the center piece for the axis of evil because they are trying to reach nuclear ambitions? What does that make
Israel? I think Israel would be the brain of the evil and the US would be the soul. How come every other country is able to have nuclear weapons and generators yet when it comes down to a small country they become evil.
The media has twisted everything Iran says. Yet people label Iranian news
wrong and liars. Who do you think owns majority of the US news? Zionists.
They manipulate your brain to make you hate Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran.

Guess what! Iraq never had WMD's, and Iran is not building any nuclear bombs. That is just another reason to invade Iran. 9/11 was a reason to invade Afghanistan. Why would Al Qaeda (who was funded by the CIA) want anything to do with the US? Were they so jealous of your freedoms they wanted you dead?

You should stop and think who the people doing the real damage are. The winners of war write the history and they can become the good guys.

I got a question towards the "good guys".
1)Why did the US invade Iraq.
2)Why did the US invade Afghanistan.
3)Why is US giving Israel taxpayers money.
4.Why are the good guys spending taxpayer money on rubbish companies like Halliburton, CACI, and Blackwater when they can get the military to do those jobs?

Those graves are for the Iranians. They will not bury the US soldiers that they kill. They will burn them and give them a degrading funeral. What do you expect when someone invades your country?

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Look mate do not tell me that the invasion will fail lol....... We can takle eyeraaaaan (not including Tacticals) in minutes. Please remember we are still holding the German down , the US and UK sixty years after the end of WW2 have 300,000 troops there today. Wre may be in Iraq for 100 years maybe more. It worked with the German, Why can we not civilise the men of the ME?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

We, as people, should be solution focused. Not dwell in the past. Both sides have committed and claimed responsibilty for atrocious acts. Is it going to help there, even here? I know you're angry, as everybody is, but is that helping you? Your argument? You can point fingers all day, but I can think of a million different uses for those hands that are actually useful and productive.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

We, as people, should be solution focused. Not dwell in the past. Both sides have committed and claimed responsibility for atrocious acts. Is it going to help there, even here? I know you're angry, as everybody is, but is that helping you? Your argument? You can point fingers all day, but I can think of a million different uses for those hands that are actually useful and productive.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Okay. You want to bet? Let's bet in this matter. I never loose. I can tell you, that Iran is not going to fail at all, because Russia and China will join to the battle on their side. And in this case, you should recalculate your chances. The EU is already divided in this matter and most of the countries are on Iran's side. The UN is the same. They just want to punish Israel for the crimes what they did with the Palestinians. The interpol is also gave arrest warrants for Israeli leaders and every local police have the right to arrest them if they step into European soil. Why? Because what they're doing is crime. Killing innocent always was a crime. Torturing, assassinating always was a crime. Providing false reports to allies, spying on them, was always was a capital crime. And many Israelis are found guilty in this matter. If you don't believe me, ask the interpol.

DeadFlagBlues. I'm not angry at all. But someone need to tell the truth. And telling the truth here is a pretty effective solution, because thousands are reading the threads of ATS. I never pointing at people, but I sworn to myself, as everyone in my kind, we don't let any innocent to be harmed by greed and evil. And I always keep my word.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"Let's bet."
"Who do you bat for."

The stupidity is striking.

Just in this very same argument is the same reason nothing gets solved between the two peoples. You think this argument is going to end with either party seeing eye to eye? No. Just as the Israel/Iran/Palestine, whoever, will always and forever perpetuate the same state they're in now.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Who cares??? 320,000 for what??? bodies??? the only bodies that are going to go into them are Iranians....

Maybe some one should tell the great Ack-ma-dick-a-jad to dig another 320,000 or how about 1,000,000??? or 5,000,000???

Let them dig all the freak'n holes they want - let them dig all the way to china!!!!!

Who care's how many holes they are digging???

And yet another reason ATS is killing ATS.....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

I'm not here to solve the problems. I'm just here to reveal them and give the valid background to them, but it's not my task to solve them, or give ideas how to solve them. At least not now.

Everyone is an adult and may decide from the provided info what the truth is. That's ATS is all about.

Unfortunately if this war will start, it will escalate pretty quickly. That's the essence of this entire thing. And from that moment, it will be our problem too. You, your family, your friends will be in the same crosshair as the guys whose dig 320000 holes for the invaders and preparing for a war, while they're following the national conventions (Because burying the soldier of the enemy if he is falling on your land and there is no way to extract the corpse, digging grave for this case is one part of the Geneva conventions, because it's your duty to bury the ones, whose fallen on your land.).

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline

This appears to be a direct (and anti-semitic) attack on another ATS member and I therefore request the appropriate Mod action. How is this not a T&C violation?

[edit on 6/30/2008 by centurion1211]

edited to remove insult against other members previously edited.

gallopinghordes
Forum Mod

[edit on 30-6-2008 by gallopinghordes]

I quite agree with you.

And I was mistaken actually, I'm 1/4 African, 1/4 English and 1/2 Welsh. It gets worse, but still no Jewish I'm afraid...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesu$atan
I cant believe its 2008 and people are still sticking up for Israel, treating them like the "good guy". You have to be kidding, all they do is start trouble...from how they've always treated Palestinians, to the attack on the USS Liberty....if they try and invade Iran, they better have the States backing or they're gonna be filling those 320,000 graves.

What I would love to see personally, is a country like China invade Israel....and do to them what America did to Afghanistan/Iraq. Redo their whole government, attempt some kind of peace with Palestine, and make them stop acting like the pitiful bullies they are. How does Iran who are only sticking up for themselves (just as Israel would) get to be made worse then Israel???What horrible things have Iran done that Israel hasn't done tenfold?

Israel is like Steve Erkel walking upto a 200lb boxer and slapping him across the face, only the boxer cant do any kind of effective attack cause behind Erkel is 10 250lb kickboxers. Im far from agreeing with how Iran does things, but to anyone in America, please dont believe what you see on CNN regarding Israel or Iran because their propaganda is as bad as it is there towards America. If there was a country the world would be a better place without (as horrible as it is to say) it would be Israel, absolutely nothing good or positive has ever come out of there since 1948.

Please, just read the military history of Israel. They might be incredibly heavy-handed, and all the rest, about their retaliations, but they certainly aren't the ones starting it.

The Muslim countries around Israel need to do some naval-gazing and figure out just why they are attacking Israel all the time, then give it a rest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join