It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military official: Iran digging 320,000 graves for invaders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There will be no further discussion of a fellow poster in this thread.

Discussion will be centered on the topic, "Military official: Iran digging 320,000 graves for invaders ," and only the topic.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Iran wants to bury Israel like Khrushchev wanted to bury the USA.
And they have the graves ready to prove it.
How does Israel feel about that?
Scared.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Gallopinghordes and Shock. The topic never changed course. We just expanded our knowledge with few things, which is strongly connecting to the thread. You know, everything has a background. And to know the whole truth and ATS is all about this, you must reveal not just one side of the event. I'm just revealed the other side, the real side. Telling that I don't like lies is not an insult and it never was. Telling people that I don't like lies, is also not and never was an insult. It's just a simple moral values, what you should take into T&C... such as: Don't lie to your fellow ATS member. So, it wasn't an insult at all by my opinion, I just stated, I don't like lies, while I pointed also out his origin, which is not a problem. If he is telling me, yeesh, you're a Christian or Crystalline or whatever, I'm not going to start a world war 3 or a simple arguing for it, because I don't have anything to hide at all.

By the way, that censor is just proving my right. Honestly, don't you want to live in a world, where we don't need to read news, where people are starting to dig the graves of others? Honestly, I would like to live in this. But until you're censoring, until you're defending lies, there will be no peace and we're slowly drifting toward our nice destruction, regardless that the truth is hurting the interest of some sensitive people or not.

At the end of my response, I'm turning back to the topic, but I need to ask some things and add the background for my ATS members to have a chance to reply.

ufoorbhunter. Yeah. The British are supporting Israel. Sure. That's why they the 75% of the British boycotting them. Chalk up another lie.

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil.

Do you know what is the Axis of Evil? Israel. Period. Without Israel, there would be peace on the 75% on the planet. What do you think, why the Japanese, the Spanish, the British, the Irish, the Hungarians or boycotting them? Because we don't want war. Because unlike Jews, whose are making wars for their fabricated beliefs and for their cursed profit, we're considering life as the most valuable element on the planet. Do you believe that the rest of the world is mistaking? In the censored media, yes. In the reality, most of the people wish luck for Iran, because maybe they have the only chance to wipe that illegal terror state down from the planet. And their disappearance may bring stability to that region.

C.C.Benjamin. I know what your name means. The world is not against the Jews. The world is against those values what they're representing. That's a huge difference. You may tell me, it's anti-semitism, Nazi... see above, I don't care. Just once, meditate why the people are against the Jews. They're not envy on them. They just feel sorrow for them, that their mega-lo-man acts, continuous lies are drifting them toward their sure extinction. And that's a fact. Many are not telling this to the people of the Jewish community. But I'm. Because I don't want to see any children to be killed, be it Christian, Jews, Muslim, etc, etc... by the greedy will of some morons, whose are believing that they can play God. Maybe you don't know, but the origin of the English word Jew is meaning Thief and Liar (See English dictionary before the 1890s). It's not marking the people after their religion, because this term was used also for liar Christians and Muslims too. It's marking the people after their acts, be it good or bad. And that's a huge difference. And it's known history. So, which side are you on? The good side, which has moral values and don't want to see 320000 corpses, be it soldiers or civilians, in those holes or on the bad side, who wants war no matter the cost just to fulfill his eager to see some war and death, because someone told him that the Chosen Ones have the right to do anything, even to drift our world to WW3, to almost total annihilation. Well, one thing is sure. Whoever will start and support this war, that one will be hunted down one by one, because people have enough about everyone whose are considering profit much more valuable then the life of our wives and children.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
From a pure military standpoint, those 320,000 graves would be more
likely built for their own citizens....because it's hard to defend oneself
when a modern Gatling gun can fire anywhere from 1000 to 6000
.50 cal rounds per minute.

It's hard to defend against an army/air force that OWNS THE NIGHT
and has more firepower than the 2 to the 9th status world power
nations combined.

It's also hard to defend against aerial machines that can track
10,000 objects in REAL-TIME and kill automatically WITHOUT
intervention from any human.

It's also hard to defend against 250 lbs to 2000 Lbs JDAMS,
Hellfires, and even plain old 80,000 lbs of dumb bombs in a
single load...and FINALLY it REALLY hard to fight when
your body feels like it burning in a smokeless fire
and you HAVE TO RUN away (i.e. ADS - Active Denial System)
because your body betrays you....

The problem Iran has now, is that in the 5 years since the start of
the Iraq Invasion, America has LEARNED ITS LESSION VERY WELL!!!
War is becoming MUCH FASTER AND MUCH MORE AUTOMATED !!!
and software now takes precedence and that's something the
Iranian's DON'T HAVE - Powerful Software attached to Powerful
Killing Machines !!!!!! You ain't seen NOTHIN YET when it comes
to stuff that's being deployed as we speak!

It's also hard to beat something that can think at Two Billion
cycles a second! Machine Wins - Humans Lose! It's THAT SIMPLE !!!!!!

And I Speak from EXPERIENCE !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. The sooner we eliminate this threat the better. Are you telling me that this third world country that has been the thorn in the side of the west for the last thirty years will be allowed be piss off the USA, the UK and Israel all at the same time. Lol you sound liuke one of those defenders of Saddam, Hitler, Gorbachev............................. you do not get on the wrong side of the Alliance and expect to get away with it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You're brainwashed a little. Do you know what is making the difference between good and bad? I help you. The first one doesn't need to lie to prove his right. The second is continuously monitoring, censoring and lying. Now tell me, pretty please, which is the country which is censoring and lying all over? U.S., Israeli, British media. So tell me again, which side is the axis of evil? The one, which is lying and sending your friends to sure death, to war, based on lies and delusions. Iran is not sending troopers anywhere. Iran is not attacked anyone in the last fifteen years. Who attacked countries in the last years? U.S., U.K., Israel. So, I believe it's pretty obvious which is the evil side. The one, which is killing innocent civilians for fun and for oil. I believe you don't really have a clue what about you're talking.

Here is a nice video about what you're talking... they're the good guys, right?
www.youtube.com...

And here is the best... It's an excellent music video about the terrorist records, what Israel is holding alone. There is also one video somewhere, which is containing the U.S. terror records.
www.youtube.com...

So, which is the evil side? Tell me, pretty please. This time, it's not the Iranians. They're just rightfully want to defend their own country.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Lol DK Iran is without doubt the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Iran has surrounded Israel with its proxies Hamas In Gaza, Hisbollah in Lebanon and Syria too. Iran has been the thorn in the side of the West for thirty years. Its time is coming its time is now......................

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Uh-huh. So, that's the reason why Israel is killing innocent children day by day. I hope you're not saying this seriously. Did you check the videos? If not, do it. If yes, I believe you have some serious problem in your distorted mind and in this case you may count that the people, whose don't want wars anymore, will hunt you and your kind down after this battle ends. This war will be the very last war. Many country are already wants to banish every warmongers out of their country and this war will be the trigger.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Lol DK Iran is without doubt the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Iran has surrounded Israel with its proxies Hamas In Gaza, Hisbollah in Lebanon and Syria too. Iran has been the thorn in the side of the West for thirty years. Its time is coming its time is now......................

I think we should wipe out Hamas as they just trade war prisoners now
in a never ending local conflict.

I say now is the time to give Israel local peace.

Iran's weapons stores and be bombed out and if Saddam can
hold off an Iranian invasion into Iraq so can we.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Iran has been the thorn in the side of the West for thirty years. Its time is coming its time is now......................

That's ironic. You know, considering the western sponsored coup d'etat of Iran's popular, but not western friendly government in 1953. Given they are the most lenient and democratic of Middle Eastern nations. I don't remember Iran meddling in my country's affairs via subversive regime switching, posturing, and military domination. After all the constant threats and manipulation of the west, I'd say they're not so much a "thorn in our side" as it is the other way around.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Look mate you do not seem to understyand that there is a Powers That Be in this region. You do not piss off Israel, the USA and the UK all at the same time and expect to get away with it.......... who do you bat for?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Who do you bat for?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

"Wipe out" is a strong word when you take into consideration that you're talking about human lives.

And this coming from a fan of Tesla, in who's spirit was more beautiful than his scientific mind. You could probably take a cue...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Humanity.

I didn't know you could "bat for" any "side" when you're talking about the incredible loss of life at stake. This isn't a movie or a video game. Talking about destroying a country, men, women, children, is not something I "bat for."

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Do you know what is funny? You're a British right? Why do you taking Israel to the first in your list and why do you defending that terror state so much? I know why. Because you're considering Israel as your real home and not the U.K. Many in my country tried to do this, now they're in jail. The same traitors are also in prison in the U.S. As far as I know serving the interest of other nations, while you're the citizen of the United Kingdom is equal with treachery, which is a capital punishment, usually with a reward of a nice execution wall and a bullet in war times. And if this war will start, treachery is equal with death penalty. So, I would choose your words carefully in the next years. Do you know what is the difference between two us? I don't have a chance at all to get in front of the execution wall. But you have a pretty great chance for it, when the time comes. Traitors are not tolerated anywhere. And people are loosing their patience nowadays.

The citizens of the U.S. and U.K. doesn't want war. Just that pitiful Israel. As it's disappearing soon, it's the better. I don't have any real problem with the British, nor the Americans. I have many friends there. But as most, normal, good people on the world, I have problems only with their government, whose wants war no matter the cost, because that criminal state Israel dictates it to them with money and with blackmailing.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Look let's put this simply in the English language............ Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. You do not piss off the UK, USA and Israel at the same time..................... lol ask Saddam, ask Hitler, ask Gorbachev. Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Its elimination is assured.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Do you know what is the difference between those times and nowadays? You cannot control the info in the 21st century. You cannot delude people anymore. People have enough about the greedy and warmongering retarded people.

Well. I warned you. Please remember for this nice conversation, when you will see that I have right. I know what is going on and why we have sudden oil and food price risings, because it's also connecting to this, just as everything else. The great rulers are fear for the very first time, because everyone knows about what they did. And there is no way this time to drift us into another greater war just for their own goals, just to fulfill a prophecy, just to kill one more soul to sacrifice them for their beloved Satan.

You may say the same lines over and over again, but that's not going to change the fact. You and your kind is lost this time. This time the battle is ended, before it started. The real battles will be just echoes of that victory, what we already won. If you would be sure in that great victory and Iran's destruction would be assured, it would be already invaded by these countries. But these three countries are cannot handle smaller countries, such as Afghanistan and Iraq. So, tell me, how would they handle a quite larger country, which has one of the greatest defense on the Middle East and is backed up by Russia, China and in secret, by the U.N.? So? Assured destruction of Iran, huh? Yeah. Dream further. Maybe you'll wake up on one day.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I know this may seem condecending but can you you talk in something related to the English language?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This..

and this..

Is not what I bat for. Do you know see that using these stupid little terms like "who do you bat for" have amazing weight, incredible implications? Do you think this is something to shoot off about like it's some sort of sport?

Life is real.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Another typical Jewish response, when they're cornered. Pointing out grammar, language... What's the problem? Somehow you didn't respond to anything. Why? Because I've made some direct hit and revealed few of your greatest secrets of the many. And you can't argue with the truth. Oh. What a great bastard I'm. And I love that. I really am.

Come on. Fight like a man. Just once in your life and try to debate, try to convince me about your right. But you know you can't, because you know that what you're telling me is a lie. A great one. And I'm the one who is telling the truth. You know, maybe that's the one thing what you and your kind is never going to understand. You can't defeat honor and dignity with money, lies and delusions.

And about my English. Do you know what is funny? Everyone is able to understand it. So, number one, you've a pretty low IQ, who doesn't know his own language, regardless that his native language is English, or number two, you're simply trying to find something to take revenge, but you can't. But honestly, I believe you're the combination of the two.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join