It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS censors 2012 info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You will NOT believe what happens half way thru this Video!
Watch how the government decides to post warning right when she speaks about what the Dutch are doing to prepare for 2012. They basically censor what she says...

what do you guys think of this?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlow

odd indeed.

i dont know about censor ship though. it seems to me if they really wanted to censor the would have cut the feed totaly or not ever aired it.

im no lip reader but a good one would still get the message. maybe there is someone here who does..

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
We are screwed. I realize that some people are so brainwash that you can't help them until it happens. Get ready to fend for yourself.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My Father and I just got a big laugh out of that vid

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
even if the 2012 stuff is not true...

fox just managed to probably scare the sh1t
out of millions and make them think its true
cause they blanked it out.

fear mongering at its best .....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is there anyone here who can read lips that can guess at what she might have said? m curious to know...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The bad thing about the news is its going more over to comedy.

This might just be another wolf cry. But before you lough to hard you should at least check youre facts. The media is a commedy show not a station you get facts.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
She was probably talking about the Dutch preparing for the end by stocking up on survival supplies, boats in case it floods, and fall out shelters or bunkers. That's what I read here.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

(I seem to be having trouble shrinking the url above so I'll leave it alone.)

Some tv stations seem to interrupt programming at the worst possible time. I have one local station that seems to be real good at it. The people in charge of the tv shows either don't care or don't have any sense of how irritating it is to viewers. Sometimes I wonder if there are a bunch of monkeys running the local tv stations. Just the other night I was watching Deal or No Deal, the show reaches the conclusion and only has less than one minute left to find out what he has, then.... we interrupt this broadcast for this special news alert weather warning, a severe thunderstorm has been issued somewhere within 2 states of your location but we feel it necessary to interrupt your program just to show you what power we have over you, we now return to your regular program after you have missed everything you were waiting to see.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I hate to point out the obvious, but Fox News is broadcast nationally and the "censorship" amounted to a LOCAL emergency system test. This was not the Fox News Network. In order for this to look suspicious all 50 states would have to test their emergency systems during the broadcast - which didn't happen. Why would anyone need to censor the 2012 propaganda? The History Channel already has about 5 "end of the world" specials on it...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

She was probably talking about the Dutch preparing for the end by stocking up on survival supplies, boats in case it floods, and fall out shelters or bunkers. That's what I read here.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

exactly... now fox just pushed a pile of already paranoid people
over the edge......sad.....and /or used it to make Ct`ers look even more
like tin foil hat wearing lunatics....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
also if you were to ask a bunch of canadians and americans the same
questions I bet there would be hundreds of thousands that say the end is 2012.

now if you factor in the evangelical christians too, well then you would have about 20 to 30 million people who say we are in the end times....

the mayan calendar does not refer to the end of the world?
its the end of one era, and the beginning of the next..

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yeah I saw this broadcast and there was no EMS message at the time
I also saw this on all of the Main stream media channels

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
www.telegraph.co.uk...

A piece out of the article

"They keep letting people in. And then we have to build more houses, which makes the Netherlands even heavier. The country will sink even lower, which will make the flooding worse," she said.

That person is not representative of the whole of the populace

And if we are on a stocking frenzy the dutch media ain't reporting it on a grand scale and not one of the people in my vicinity is doing anything about it.

top topics

join