It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
A few things get my interest in this Fleet of UFOs video:
1. It seems to have been filmed on January 28 2005. Less than 1 year after another big fleet UFO sighting on June 10 2004. Also a video, with only 11 UFOs appeared in March of 2004 - when Mexico's military publicly released the video of UFOs, they reported filming them on March 5, 2004 .
2. There appears to be at least 100 UFOs.
3. When the photographer zooms in at the beginning( the 10 to 40 second mark), there is obvious individual movement of the objects. My question is, are they accelerating or decelerating ? Because they cover a lot of distance fast, if they are accelerating.
4. Is the pack moving from the right to the left side of screen? Or is the pack moving from the left to right of screen. It appears it is moving towards the left of screen to me.
5. The audio, apparently from the photographer, describes them as spheres.
6. Its hard to tell if the objects are really blinking and varying in illumination. Or if it is only an artifact of the camera trying to focus on, from a great distance, many small objects of light at the same time.
7. They seem to be very far away, by the zoom used.
8. The lady in the background from ( 1:20 -- 1:40 mark) doesn't seem too interested