It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's with kids these days?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
man not another one of these posts again.

Yo to stay on topic look man we were a lot luckier than our parent so top hating ok all they had was the brady bunch [[[shudder]]] and happy days and atary 2600 so what if kids today have more toy, we're the ones buying it for them *cought* "or maybe more for ourselves now a days"

so let this post die here ok

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
When did the older generation start despising the younger ones? A lot of conspiracies and plot twists can be found on this site. Racism sexism, What actually sickens me the most sometimes is this artificial loathing between the generations. This is not how it is across the globe. And not how it's always been.
And no one's stopping you from buying an ipod, or putting the cars or led zeppelin on it either.
So when exactly did the older generation start becoming bitter?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
theres always some haters out there so i'm not surprised, this society sucks. maybe we were better off living in thte trees, becasue currently theres always a party pooper and i despise these people who have to tear down things just because they feel like nothing should be good in this world.

To all of you anihilistic MF's i hope that the day you realize your ways is the day some red guy is pinching your butt with a pitch fork.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join