It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was/Is it possible...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
...that our sky around the globe can turn into an electrifying lightning shell, and electricute all life on the face of the whole earth (including life in the sea because that's also on the face of the earth) as if we are on Death Row's electric chair?

Is there a name for such? What would such a weather event be called?

What if it already happened and took out the dinos that werent electric resistant body wise like an ill?

Could our planet and sky generate to discharge an electric ligtning like such ever? What would it take?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

i know to most, what you posted may sound as though it couldn't happen; but when i first went on my little journey for the truth, i have had a very plausible theory for what could happen that is somewhat similar to this "put" into my head (i say put bc i am not smart enough to have connected all these pieces). i doubt, personally, that this happened to the dinosaurs, as the idea that i have would come about due to the "creations" of men (think controlled weather by HAARP), rather than by any natural effect.

however, if you are thinking this could happen due to natural causes, can you elaborate on this idea please? i would be interested in hearing

join