It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cars Vandalized With Anti-Obama Racial Slurs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Aaaahh Lee, you are so easily fooled.

How do you know this wasn't paid (or non-paid) Obama supporter(s) that did this in aims to make it look like poor Obama is a victem because he is half Black?

I'm not prepared to jump to any paranoid conclusions at this point.
It looks like an act of vandalism by a group with certain political motives.

Obama seems more desperate to avoid the issue of race rather than continually talking about it. I agree somewhat with some of the things that Nader said about that. This doesn't make me feel sorry for Obama any more than Hillary crying off and on throughout her campaign made me pity her.

They both are successful, wealthy, and famous Americans, that I am sure are doing far better than you or I. It's just as weird as some in the McCain camp calling Obama an elitist when McCain and his wife are millionaires themselves and earn or make more a year than Obama and his wife.

McCain doesn't even know the PRICE of gas for goodness sake!

WISCKOL: When was the last time you pumped your own gas and how much did it cost? 

McCAIN: Oh, I don't remember. Now there's Secret Service protection. But I've done it for many, many years. I don't recall and frankly, I don't see how it matters. Huffington

What is there to pity about any of them?
They are well off in comparison to the average American.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by OrangeAlarmClock
I have to agree, I don't think there are many white people that don't know how to smell a simple word like "smoke".

being that the most Americans are white, most of those making the mistakes here in the forums are white.

You criticize OrangeAlarmClock for making sensationalist claims, then you turn around and do the same thing! Post some numbers to back up your claims or else your credibility meter just went to 0.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join