It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of "something" inside a warehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe someone more familiar with the paranormal would like to make a guess on what this is?

This happened in Bogotá, Colombia

It is security camera footage from a warehouse, this was showed on the mid day newscast and according to the journalist the cameras have been switched and angles changed and it still happens. Employees say that the lights have multiple colors, like the woman interviewed says. A Ufologist interviewed at the ending says that they are orbs,

what say you?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmm...

Well it's weird I give you that...

Seen similiar "REAL GHOST" clips on YouTube before though.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
it's that first ghost from ghostbusters the movie when there in the library. Either that or a moth captured under a high resolution camera of some sort that makes bugs look white when filmed. Like the 'Parma Ghost', you know the 'Ghost' at the gas station in ohio.

[edit on 4/26/2006 by croaker013]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have seen this type of thing before. I used to live in an apartment building and across the parking lot was a commercial building with large plate glass windows, that at night would reflect the headlights of passing cars into the windows of this apt. building. At first it was kind of scary, but after a few nights I figured it out. The lights I saw in my old apt. looked almost identical to the ones in this video.

[edit on 6/29/2008 by BroonStone]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If you watch the part where it flys toward a desk you will see that it is a REAL bug. It is being illuminated by the IR. Watch as it moves away from the camera it doesn't glow as much and then becomes black instead of white. The second camera shot was a little more intriguing in that it stays highly illuminated until it reaches the camera from down the hall. The desk shot is a bug but the hallway shot not sure about.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It looks like a glowing moth.

top topics

join