It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

socialism??

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes you are a communist country. I know it, it's written on my website, and that's me who wrote it !


Anyway, when a 10 million country spend almost 25 billions euros per year for his social security system, and just 670 million for his Justice department, and 2.2/2.3billions euros for his defense department, for me, that's a socialist country.


Also, your taxation rate. Almost 52/53% of your incomes. That's unfair. A man/woman is working, and when she/he payed what he/she have to pay, he/she just can cry when he/she looks his/her bankaccount !

Shame on your gov, who are killing his peoples and his working forces.


[Edited on 15-1-2003 by ultra_phoenix]



B

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Yes you are a communist country. I know it, it's written on my website, and that's me who wrote it !


Anyway, when a 10 million country spend almost 25 billions euros per year for his social security system, and just 670 million for his Justice department, and 2.2/2.3billions euros for his defense department, for me, that's a socialist country.


Also, your taxation rate. Almost 52/53% of your incomes. That's unfair. A man/woman is working, and when she/he payed what he/she have to pay, he/she just can cry when he/she looks his/her bankaccount !

Shame on your gov, who are killing his peoples and his working forces.


[Edited on 15-1-2003 by ultra_phoenix]


At least my Gouvernment isn't spending half of it's budget to Defences. At least my Gouvernment uses it's money to help other people, my neigbours!!! At least my Gouvernement uses the Taxes to pay out interesting stuff: like lifeloans for people whom are retired, unemployed, sick or handicaped!

AT LEAST MY GOUVERNMENT HAS A HEART FOR IT'S CIVILIANZ

And now quit it Mr. Ultra_Phoenix I'm already starting to think all Americans are Cold Hearted people whom only think for themselves.

Once you are very sick or had an accident or whatever that makes that you can't work you'd be glad you'd live here!




posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
A great misconception is the belief that America spends a lot of money on the Defense Budget...but compared to how much it spends on maintaining federal highways and other programs//education what not, it's pretty small.

And nothing Europe does helps their "neighbors"....the EU is a joke, it'd blow up in civil war in 10 years.

I think what socialism really turns into, when governments get large enough, is a "We give you a comfortable retirement, you don't ask questions about what else we are doing" kind of "mutual" benifit between the Government and its people.

Sincerely,
no signature


B

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Eeeeerm who's talking about the EU? I'm not you know
I'm talking about Belgium not the EU, yes the EU is a fraud it's a useless organisation but let us hope it once will be usefull
And when I'm talking about "my neigbours" I mean my Fellow-Belgians...



posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A great misconception is the belief that America spends a lot of money on the Defense Budget...

On your defense idd, the government and its scientist will be nicely defended in their UG bases.

....you don't ask questions about what else we are doing.... LOLLLL FM LOLLLL
It's definetly time for you, people of 'the land of the free' to ask some questions!!



posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by B

1) At least my Gouvernment isn't spending half of it's budget to Defences. At least my Gouvernment uses it's money to help other people, my neigbours!!! At least my Gouvernement uses the Taxes to pay out interesting stuff: like lifeloans for people whom are retired, unemployed, sick or handicaped!

2) AT LEAST MY GOUVERNMENT HAS A HEART FOR IT'S CIVILIANZ

3) And now quit it Mr. Ultra_Phoenix I'm already starting to think all Americans are Cold Hearted people whom only think for themselves.

4) Once you are very sick or had an accident or whatever that makes that you can't work you'd be glad you'd live here!



1) Yeah, and the next time , when you'll be ( ONE MORE TIME ) in troubles, you'll cry like babies for the US help.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP US, A NEW HITLER IS ATTACKING US AND WE ARE DEFENCELESS ! PLESAE? DO SOMETHING. WE ARE TO MUCH COWARDS AND STUPID TO DO SOMETHING BY OURSELVES !


Bha, anyway, I don't care. It will be YOUR problem, not mine.

And you help your neighbours ? Hey, that's easy man. You don't do it with YOUR OWN money. NO ! That's more esay to take the money of the peoples who are working hardly.Typical from the socialist ! " I take YOUR money, and I give it to others peoples. And you don' have the choice, cuz it's me who have the power ! "


2) MWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The benefeciaries, those who receive this money, are the SAME who votes for you ! Yeah, what a good government. This gov care ONLY for his own ass !


3) You wrong.


4) Don't tell me, in fact, your money is comming from the VDAB ( social wellfare money ), right ? That's why you like these system. You don't work, BUT the gov' give you many bucks each month ( bucks that the gov take in the pockets of those who are working, of course !!!!!!!!!!!! )

Mr B, I know that 2.5% of the benefeciaries of your social system receive almost 90% of the budget ! And you think that you live in a fair system ? Are u kidding man ?



posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by B

1) At least my Gouvernment isn't spending half of it's budget to Defences. At least my Gouvernment uses it's money to help other people, my neigbours!!! At least my Gouvernement uses the Taxes to pay out interesting stuff: like lifeloans for people whom are retired, unemployed, sick or handicaped!

2) AT LEAST MY GOUVERNMENT HAS A HEART FOR IT'S CIVILIANZ

3) And now quit it Mr. Ultra_Phoenix I'm already starting to think all Americans are Cold Hearted people whom only think for themselves.

4) Once you are very sick or had an accident or whatever that makes that you can't work you'd be glad you'd live here!



1) Yeah, and the next time , when you'll be ( ONE MORE TIME ) in troubles, you'll cry like babies for the US help.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP US, A NEW HITLER IS ATTACKING US AND WE ARE DEFENCELESS ! PLESAE? DO SOMETHING. WE ARE TO MUCH COWARDS AND STUPID TO DO SOMETHING BY OURSELVES !


If there's one new hitler attacking it will be bush so SH*T THE F*CK UP!

Bha, anyway, I don't care. It will be YOUR problem, not mine.

We'll see about that, maybe our problem

And you help your neighbours ? Hey, that's easy man. You don't do it with YOUR OWN money. NO ! That's more esay to take the money of the peoples who are working hardly.Typical from the socialist ! " I take YOUR money, and I give it to others peoples. And you don' have the choice, cuz it's me who have the power ! "


Helping someone doesn't always have to do something with money. aaargh sick


2) MWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The benefeciaries, those who receive this money, are the SAME who votes for you ! Yeah, what a good government. This gov care ONLY for his own ass !


Name me a gov who doesn't.

3) You wrong.


I hope so.

4) Don't tell me, in fact, your money is comming from the VDAB ( social wellfare money ), right ? That's why you like these system. You don't work, BUT the gov' give you many bucks each month ( bucks that the gov take in the pockets of those who are working, of course !!!!!!!!!!!! )

ACV of ABBV for unemployment, a funds for sick people,.. Many bucks? It's not that much but you receive something you can survive with.

Mr B, I know that 2.5% of the benefeciaries of your social system receive almost 90% of the budget ! And you think that you live in a fair system ? Are u kidding man ?

And I don't think B said something about a fair system.



posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
alienaddicted, I can see your mood. An you right, you are controlled. But not by the Aliens, but by the Liberals.



posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You've lost a vote now



posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
You've lost a vote now


BOOOOOOOO......


If I'm not re-elected, my last order will be for asking to your death.
Not because I've lost your vote, but because you don't like my sens of humour.


B

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I give up on you Mr. Ultra_Phoenix. You're so brainwashed with capitalistic toughts you don't even DARE to consider the benifits for everyone that Socialism can give...

I'm an openminded person and imho Socialism is a good system that thinks at everyone... Then plz. mr. Ultra Phoenix tell me what system is better than Socialism? Give me some good points and maybe I can change my way of thinking. Really I dare you!



posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Woaw B, what a gift ! Thanks.


So, you need some proofs ? Ok, I'll tell you just this : Open your eyes, and look what happened ( and still happen ) in all the socialist/communist nations.

- China.
- Russia.
- North-Korea.
- Cuba.
- Vietnam.
- Laos.
- Cambodia

etc....etc.... I just have to look how they live and how we live, to know who's right and who's wrong. If you don't understand, I'm feeling sorry for you.


Another example ? If my memories are good, peoples were trying to leave their socialist/communist nations, and were looking to come in Occident. NOT THE OPPOSITE ! If you don't understand why they were trying to escape from their own communist/socialist " heaven ", well, or you are blind on purpose, or you are stupid and dangerous for all of us ( and even for yourself ).


B

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Woaw B, what a gift ! Thanks.


So, you need some proofs ? Ok, I'll tell you just this : Open your eyes, and look what happened ( and still happen ) in all the socialist/communist nations.

- China.
- Russia.
- North-Korea.
- Cuba.
- Vietnam.
- Laos.
- Cambodia

etc....etc.... I just have to look how they live and how we live, to know who's right and who's wrong. If you don't understand, I'm feeling sorry for you.


Another example ? If my memories are good, peoples were trying to leave their socialist/communist nations, and were looking to come in Occident. NOT THE OPPOSITE ! If you don't understand why they were trying to escape from their own communist/socialist " heaven ", well, or you are blind on purpose, or you are stupid and dangerous for all of us ( and even for yourself ).


Eeeerm all countrys you've mentioned were a communist dictatorship (not socialist)! Ruled by a dictator or the military.

Of course that's not good but look to Russia in de Pre-Stalin period, that's the communism I'm talking about. I'm a peaceloving man I agree with you when you think communism didn't work there... But why??? Cause there wasn't enough "democracy".

What do you read in Communism? Commune = what is a commune? People who live togheter so the real purpose of communism was that the people also could decide theyr laws and stuff, the countrys you've mentioned the people weren't free there.

So when I say I'm a communist I'd better say I'm a Marxist!

As I always say => Communism is a beautifull idea but as long as we're under attack by the virus called money it wont work. And don't come with the statement that the world wouldn't work without money... We're just too accostumed to the idea of money we have to learn to think different.

Plz think about it!



posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by B

Plz think about it!


Thinking about what ? I didn't wait you you know. I'm 34 years old.


The problem with the communism and the socialism, is that there is an incredible difference between the theory and the practice. Each time a country was ruled by a socialism/communism/leninism/marxism system, this country falled to a dictatorship.EACH TIME ! And I'll have to believe that the next time we'll be the good one ? Hey, I don't believe anymore in Santa Claus.


I didn't say that our capitalist system was the ultimate solution. I just sayed that your system ( socialism/communism and so on ) was the worse one.

You can say what you want about your system, facts are facts ! I understand that you dream on an utopia, it's normal, we are all human after all.

But don't be blind. Your system will do exactely what the others did before it. A DICTATORSHIP. Because when you don't agree with the gov, BLAM ! IN THE GULAG/LAO GAI !

In a socialist system ( a real one, not a so-called socialist system like some EU nations have ), peoples don't have choice. That's allways " obey or die ".


I believe in personnal freedom. I believe that the gov don't have the right to tell me what I have to think or do.

I believe that when I work, that's my fuc%ing right to spent MY money like I want.

I believe that I don't have to pay heavy tax to any gov, cuz that's MY money. Yeah, MY money ! Because the guy who have worked to earn this money, that's ME, and NOT someone else.

Of course, we need a minimum of taxes. I know that, or we'll have an anarchy, and I don't like anarchy. But all the governments are going too far. When you have to give almost 50% of your money, it's not a tax, that's a robbery !

And money = freedom, that's why they want to take us our money. Less money = less freedom. More money = more freedom.

Your system mean only one thing. Less liberty and freedom for all of us.

And do not think that I'm a monster who don't have any heart and any soul. That's exactely the opposite.



posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
B - You're just a lazy bum, that's why you want a system where the Govt holds your hand till you die.



posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
why you want a system where the Govt holds your hand till you die.



Because a system where the Govt keeps you in a mental prison isn't so good for you to live in.



posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
For what its worth, i agree with b. Americans seem to have a very skewed view of socialism, as if it is akin to a dirty word. I used to think this was just a remenant of anti communist cold war propaganda, but as i view more posts on this site, the same rabid disregard seems to be evident even amoungst the very young. I even saw people convinced the new world order is a socialist enterprise. What? I'm now beginning to think that the media and goverment are taking great advantage of the double reverse pchycholigy technique, and to great effect. Normal reverse pchycoligy hasnt worked since the sixties, of course. You really should see how other places in the world view socialism.
There are no right or wrong answers, only opinions from different perspectives.



posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i think freemason said everything right!
communists have so big armys because they need it. people who live in the communist states are enslaved.



posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by the pirate
i think freemason said everything right!
communists have so big armys because they need it. people who live in the communist states are enslaved.

the soviet communist nations had large militaries only to protect themselves from the west, and to preserve their form of democracy.
common sense would tell you that a nation without a military that is surrounded by its enemies is bound to fall.

in the u.s. your democracy is preserved by taking away your political freedoms.



posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Echelon, that seems to be the major problem with the US...It may be a Democracy now, but it *started* as a Republic.

To the Founding Fathers, the United States of America meant just that...A nation of States united, not like the old Democratic Greeks who bickered & warred with each other constantly. This is why they proposed a Republic where everyone was supposed to be represented...

...It's just that we slipped up somewhere along the line & it's been a downhill ride ever since...l



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join