It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Plans On Attacking Iran Before Leaving Office!!! CNN Report!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Good video! I had never seen it before, but was aware of all this stuff already.
Its crazy.

I often think to myself too about what can I do with my life that doesnt help these people out?

1) entertainment- the govt wants this to exist to distract and dumb down america...
2) Business work- Just working for corporations who are no doubt part of this plan...
3) Military- Sure you get the training to defend yourself and protect others, but then the govt uses you to do their bidding...
and the list goes on...

its almost as if we have no choice in our daily lives but to help these corrupt politicians and businesspeople...

I suppose the medical field would be a good choice, but thats not for everyone...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We can't go to war unless the troops are willing. It's time to stand up to the manipulators, declare your sovereignty, and tell them to fight their own damn wars. All it takes is a couple strong generals willing to go to bat for the people in which case the PTB may find their war plans lacking. They need us to make it all happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I was thinking this same thing. Getting down to the wire isn't it?
But if McCain is put into office, whether we vote for him or not of course, he can just carry on for GW.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
We can't go to war unless the troops are willing. It's time to stand up to the manipulators, declare your sovereignty, and tell them to fight their own damn wars. All it takes is a couple strong generals willing to go to bat for the people in which case the PTB may find their war plans lacking. They need us to make it all happen.

Let me see if I get this straight...You're proposing that the freely elected civilian leadership of our country be dictated to, and over-ruled by the military??????

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

troops dont need to be willing. All this would take is some well planned air strikes.
and generals can be replaced if they refuse to do their job.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Come October, North America will be thrown into peril.

Be very very very f*ckin weary of future promises by your government, they may lead to your demise.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, All of a sudden North Korea is no longer "Evil" but Iran is? Even though they have both made claims of disarming??

Do we really trust this adminstration when it comes to intel? Boy they were dead on about all those WMD in Iraq

More lies, for money. I would nothing more than to see the current admin overthrown, although I don't see that happening. The only way this would happen is if our troops flat out refuse to die for lies. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I doubt it will happen. Bush doesn't have the time left in office to be able to pull it off AND he doesn't have the backing of the government or the people. He's a lame duck. It won't happen unless Iran pulls a big blunder like nuking Tel Aviv.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If this article had been posted mainly in just internet sites and conspiracy sites that can be considered "unreliable" I would have simply let it go. But when I find that multiple sources in the mainstream media, and even radio shows I have to wonder. BTW I had heard this story on the Limbaugh show on my way home from work.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
While I'm no fan of Bush & Co, this might not be 100% down to them. Let's not forget how much power Israel wields on Capitol Hill - and how they will 100% not accept a nuclear Iran. Put 2 and 2 together. Bush could be Mary Poppins and Israel would probably still have forced the US into action against Iran, make no mistake.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not making excuses for Bush & Co.....I'm just saying there's a lot going on here, and Israel is a big part of it.

As for the repercussions of an attack on Iran - it could be anything from nothing much to WWIII. I've put a few basic survival measures in place for me and my family, just in case. I urge you all to do the same - it's not paranoia, it's common sense!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Since no one here has figured this out.........

Listen to this very closely. It will be done and the reason is money. If the next president does a reversal and pull out, both Haliburton and Blackwater are the only contractors with resources in the region that can make low bids on the clean up. No one else can come up with a competitive bid because they do not have resources in the region already. WE paid for Halibuton and Blackwater to move their resources there already.

You have all been played for suckers..... Stupid suckers....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by narin

Be very very very f*ckin weary of future promises by your government, they may lead to your demise.

Flagged this thread. So when November comes around let's say the economy is turning around and the situation in the middle east seems to be slowly diffusing, would it be okay to point this point out to you?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is a profound mistake to think that the change in Presidents in the USA signifies anything at all.

The same people who own George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and George HW Bush are the very same people who own John McCain, Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton.

There would only be genuine change if Ron Paul had been elected, and there would be moderate change if the Libertarian Party were brought into office across the board from the U.S. Executive to the U.S. Congress.

Since we in North America are in the midst of watching the U.S. Presidential election the way others watch Wrestling on television, we should be mindful that Wrestling is far more legitimate.

Barak Obama has a public image that is to be maintained such that he would not inaugurate a war against Iran "unless provoked". However, he would not pull the plug on an action begun by the Bush/Cheney regime. John McCain wants to maintain an image of strength, but he does not want to cultivate a primary 'warmonger' image -- so his campaign for President would benefit from Bush launching a war against Iraq.

Why any USAmerican would expect anything from the Bush/Cheney regime that makes sense or smacks of justice, freedom, and the American Way is beyond me. They have proven time and again that they are taking orders and following a time table set by others and don't give a damn what the opinion of the unwashed masses may be. They have been busy plotting your extinction in any event.

To quote Doctor McCoy: "It's worse than that. He's dead, Jim."

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by narin

Flagged this thread. So when November comes around let's say the economy is turning around and the situation in the middle east seems to be slowly diffusing, would it be okay to point this point out to you?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but nothing would make me happier then for all my dire predictions to be nothing more than theparanoid delusions of an ATS addict caught up in the CT spirit.

Yes, please point out my folly when and if the time comes!!
We will have a big yuk, at my dementia and I'll buy the beer!!!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Originally posted by Kruel

Let me see if I get this straight...You're proposing that the freely elected civilian leadership of our country be dictated to, and over-ruled by the military??????

"Freely elected civilian leadership"??? Who are you trying to kid? Bush and cronies were given their positions of power on a silver platter.

I said nothing about a desire for the military to dictate their power over the people. Rather I want them to stand up to those who usurped the power of the people.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm telling you people, you better start stocking up on water, can goods, toilet paper, etc.

And tell as many family and friends to do the same. Tell them like you mean it because sh*t's about to hit the fan with in the next 4 months.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This isn't about preparations for war its about trying to avoid war. Unfortunately some douche bag decided to leak this information, potentially putting lives at risk. The article talks about stepping up covert operations to destabilize the current flucking religious wackos inside Iran and probably to fund human intelligence operations from the inside. The Iranians talk big game, but the fact of the matter is, all of Europe, Israel, and the US know they are some shady mofo's. You better believe you haven't seen shock and awe till you've see what could and would happen to Iran should we decide to strike. Never the less, Iran holds the trump card. They would, and more than likely will attempt, to disrupt the flow of oil should a strike occur. Given the current cost of oil, I surely do not think we can afford this. Hence, the covert ops.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I doubt it will happen. Bush doesn't have the time left in office to be able to pull it off AND he doesn't have the backing of the government or the people. He's a lame duck. It won't happen unless Iran pulls a big blunder like nuking Tel Aviv.

Who's to say "they" won't, to be honest anything can be staged to rally the people behind a decision, and since you lot didn't seem to believe the whole 911 thing, let's try something a little more spectacular this tim. Anyway in the mindset of the NWO us sheep have become a little to high and mighty with our "I deserve this, I deserve that, we decide who has the power" attitudes. Our "people power" have turned our first world countries into # and now it's about the right time for a good ol' NWO administered enema.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It looks like George Bush has started the ball rolling. He has declared a national emergency. Do you think this is the start of what everyone was worried about happening?

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I thought the American Neocons were on their way out but obviously there is still an core group with a finger on the nuclear trigger
Their time is running out, the time to attack is now, or their whole 60-100 year plan gets shot to hell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join