It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im starting to think we are all done.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The us economy dropping,another more then possible war,all this terrorism junk,global warming etc..i never seen it this bad since i been alive.I'm seeing all these reports and seems to make sense.Maybe the United States and world is done in for.These reports aren't from religious cult groups either.

NASA warming scientist: 'This is the last chance'
www.physorg.com...
US economy on brink of recession: Greenspan
www.stuff.co.nz...
Iran to ready thousands of graves for enemy soldiers
news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

well, of course this is happening. ppl have allowed for all of this to happen w/ minimal "talk back" in trade for their comfy lives.

but we are only done if there isn't a quick movement that involves ppl saying "i am fed up and i am not submitting to this anymore." a change for more personal responsibility and less government responsibility (meaning not looking to the government to "fix" us) needs to take place desperately.

as albert einstein said ""We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

time to think outside this "box" we have allowed ourselves to be put into.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ya know, honestly I figured out we were done a LONG time ago... basically when I figured out that there is virtually nobody around me that I can talk to about conspiracies. 5 years ago everyone called me literally crazy when I said Bush was going to ruin us. I was called crazy when I said we were going to end up going to war over 9-11. I was called crazy when I said that America was so screwed and since we were such a big influence in the world that the rest would go down too.

Now I can't get anyone who called me crazy to admit that I was right. They all just grunt at me and walk away. They just put their blinders back on and quit watching the news.

Because of the ignorance of the majority (we really are a minority here on ATS), those of us that saw it coming and weren't afraid to discuss it are forced to just lay down and die, so to speak. Thanks everyone else! That includes close friends, ex girlfriends, and even family members!

/rant off

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

awww. i hear ya in this post and understand what you are saying. but you are never forced to lay down and die. die, maybe, but i'll be doing it on my feet in the most defiant way i can!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We're Not...

... that fast.

The long and drawn out indoctrination(s) involves more than just a "few" cultures, societies, and populaces. Global being the key currently tasked with and in the making.

?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't think we're done. I just think the world population is about to be reduced substantially.

What you said is pretty brave, "Justamomma," but I don't think you realize just how bad this thing is gonna get.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JediK

no doubt i don't have any idea. i see the reality of our situation, but if there is one thing i know, it is this.. i will never nor will ever HAVE to surrender to what i don't agree with and i am very well aware of the consequences this attitude about it could bring.

there just comes a point where the fear of what they say and impose on us turns into anger.

i live each day w/ what i have at the moment. i work w/ what i have before me, but should the day come that i am told to submit or surrender, in all good conscience, i will NOT do it!

i can't make an impact for everyone, but i can make an impact for me and what i believe. that is my answer and i am sticking to it. i will say it over and over again, i would rather leave this world w/ my God given rights than to live submitting to the things i don't agree with.

if this puts me in the class of #1 enemies of those w/ the real power, than so be it. we need more #1 enemies. yeah, i am well aware that there are things far beyond my comprehension (do to my comfy life thus far
) that they can do to me. that makes them tyrants and tyrants should be brought down no matter what the costs. you can't buy my tolerance of it w/ fear.

don't agree (not you personally, jedik)? ya don't have to. that is my point. i am tired of the imposition of other's beliefs and agendas on my life and the lives of those around me. come what may, i'll speak out for you, too when they try to take away your personal god given freedoms.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

YOU are not alone in all your sentiments- You're absolutely correct. Nobody will give people like us credit for having called the shots right from the beginning!
I guess its painful to admit that we were right.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Gloom and doom...

It's helpful to know about these things, but don't lose faith in humanity just yet.

If you lose faith in humanity, you've lost faith in yourself to be a survivor.

There's no sanctuary in defeat. Only torture...

Who knows if you're destined to repeat this life until you've survived and become stronger for it.

Why are we all here now questioning and becoming aware if it's hopeless?

Change is what happens. Talk of change is important because planting the seeds is what you do before they bloom. There will be enough momentum in this, once the seedling cracks through the shell, it's got no choice but to bloom.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I agree... we really aren't FORCED to just lay down and die, but what else are you gonna do if you are left all alone with nobody to stand by you at the end? Personally, I think I'll just go along with the scheme as much as is necessary in order to survive, although I've never been exactly a model citizen in regards to following rules, lol. If it comes to, say, going to some prison camp (extreme situation) or being shot on the spot, I'll take the cuffs and the ride... at least it affords me a little more time to possibly get out of the situation, and puts me in company of others who are like minded... as long as they haven't been drinking the water. But, in that respect, you are being forced to bend over and take it, you know what I mean?

Basically what I mean is that a few good people cannot feasibly take on an entire corrupt world. IMHO, the people with blinders on are just as corrupt as the so called 'elite' that are bringing this all down. I, honestly don't think we even had a chance to begin with... at least not any generation after the baby-boomers... and the BB's were too preoccupied with the Vietnam war to catch what was really going on, so we can't even really blame them, either.

You've been hoodwinked, baby!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

than ya stand alone!! even if it seems you are standing alone, you won't be. don't let anyone make you believe such a thing. if you are standing for the rights of human beings to take personal responsibility for their own lives and not have to submit to what we are told is right for us so they can push their agenda on us, then trust me in this.... no matter how alone you may look and feel, you are NOT alone.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It's only over if you believe it is.

Life is a struggle.

Every generation that has come before has had to fight for what we have.

We are no different. We must fight for posterity.

We can stand together against our enemies and we can adapt to environmental changes.

The climate has changed before. In fact, climate is only stable from a very narrow view.

There have been mass extinctions before and yet we still have a planet teeming with life.

The last mass extinction made way for mammals to thrive and that of course means us.

You should be fearful enough to stay alert, but not so much as to lose faith.

[edit on 2008/6/29 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You ain't seen nothin' yet. I am told there is a star, the suns' twin star, coming into the sysytem right now, on the other side of the sun, and it is due to pass us in 12/2012. Most of the Bible is prophesy, and it is about RIGHT NOW. IT says that star will bring a comet, or trailing debris, the size of a mountain, and calls it Wormwood. That rain of debris will become burning meteorites, that poison the water all over the planet. That stars' approach is already affecting the outermost planets in our system, according to NASA, and we are seeing greatly increased solar flares, that are increasing the global temp (3 degrees so far). And the gravity is causing earthquakes and weather changes. It has only started. My house burned down in the San Diego firestorm, with 100 mph winds. The beginning. Next to occur will be a nuclear war in the Mideast, Israel vs. Iran. And Iran will lose. According to the Bible. That should be real soon. It is called The Samson Option, because they will only use it if they think they will die anyways. Like Samson did in the Bible, when he killed his enemies in his suicide. If you want to survive this, you need to read your Bible, the last chapter. And Luke. This is all in the cards for us.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
***sigh....................

so what do we do now?

with so much knowledge about all these...whom only so few of us are aware of it...and tons of people still left in the dark...and when the time comes when the whole world starts to realize...it will be too late?

the future certainly looks very....gloomy....thats how i feel....after learning and exploring so much.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Try taking a break form ATS and MSM for awhile.

Recharge and refresh and you'll be amazed how your outlook will change when you put things in perspective.

Recently, I spent some time disconnected from society and it felt great. No phone, no TV, no internet, no blackberry.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well look on the bright side. GW will eventually dissapear. After all the wars, climate change, and starvation we will go through. Then the population will be reduce to 20% and it should be small enough to reverse GW.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rasunin
***sigh....................

so what do we do now?

with so much knowledge about all these...whom only so few of us are aware of it...and tons of people still left in the dark...and when the time comes when the whole world starts to realize...it will be too late?

the future certainly looks very....gloomy....thats how i feel....after learning and exploring so much.

well, what exactly are you talking about that you are aware of? i mean, if it is the supposed "star" on the other side of the sun (or whatever they are saying now), may i ask how exactly you are aware of it?

if you are talking about the path this country and this world is headed due to all of us keeping our mouths shut about it (for the most part) than there is no need to feel "gloomy" about it. i understand that "feeling", but if ya stick w/ your path as a human being and the search for truth, the feeling will pass and will be replaced by a sense of duty (not necessarily referring to fighting in the physical sense, but whatever the "duty" is, it'll become clear when you are REALLY aware).

nothing to feel gloomy about folks (we give power to others when we feel hopeless and that is the LAST thing we need). sad, perhaps; angry, most definately.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yeah, things are so horrible, it makes the 60 and 70s with stagflation, the misery index, Vietnam, the brink of nuclear war, the oil embargo, and U.S. political instability that resulted in various assassinations look like the best of times. Let's not forget the Holocaust, Influenza outbreak, dust bowl, great depression, world war 2 in the 20's-40's...today's times make those days look like child's play

Last I checked, I have internet access, have no fear of being drafted, I'm not living hand to mouth and have a roof over my head.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by yellowcard]

top topics

join