It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Website Claims..) Iraqi Cilvilians Massacared By American Soldiers (Highly Graphic)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This stinks as bad as the Red Cross Ambulance story.

The Red Cross Ambulance Incident

Rusty roof, Hole was existing hole for vent, No sign of dude missile as vehicle wasn't destroyed by missile blast....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
those fractures and massive lacerations are not CGI. You can easily see CGI and green screen effects in a movie like Resident evil or Dawn of the Dead. That is not pesent here. special effects are especially more evident and apparent in a home video type recording such as this.

Those who cry fake have never seen graphic death in reality, or know it is real and just want to be rude.

I don't believe Americans did this, and the story that says they did does not match the evidence in the video. That however does not indicate the video is fake.

What I can gather by looking into the dead eyes is that the bodies have been out there for a few hours at least. The blood has pooled accordingly with the location of wounds on the bodies.. This is also on an isolated stretch of road as I see no development in the immediate area.

As I stated earlier, this appears to be more an act of Sectarian violence when we take all the damage, location, and the victims into account.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by DYepes]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I call shenanigans on the story!
You can see that there is small & large puncture wounds on the bodies, which is not from the uniform rifle ammo. And even more clearly, you can see the shrapnel punctures in the skin of the cars.
There is also a fleeting glimpse of another car that seems to be damaged very close to the silver car. This could have been either an IED, missile, or perhaps a bomb going off that was being transported. It is also suspect that the blood is long congealed. That footage is from around 30 - 60 minutes after the incident - like they were waiting for something...They moved the bodies, and then waited for someone with a camera perhaps? Then they rabble excitedly, like it has just happened, and there is a siren of an ambulance in the background. It took 45 mins for the ambulance to get there, just as they guy was filming? Anyone else notice the theatrics?
There is a lot of information missing in this clip, and the website itself has a blatant agenda, yet it would seem people are gladly sucking it down like a spoonfull of honey!
I mean seriously, there is a strong smell of propaganda emanating from this web page. If you can't smell it, you need to get your noses checked.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

On your point #1, they were doing it before we ever got involved. You accuse other posters of jumping on the "Iraqi's did it" bandwagon yet it's obvious that you wish you could jump on the bandwagon of "American's did it".

To those that say soldiers are given drugs and are being brainwashed, my son is a soldier, as you can tell by my screen name and he's been in Iraq for a year. He hasn't killed anyone and hasn't been given drugs or been brainwashed. They are trained for combat but, I would say the vast majority of troops over there don't wish to inflict harm on anyone unless it's absolutely necessary.

I realize there are some bad apples but, don't color all of the troops with the same brush. It's silly and shows how badly some people here want the U. S. troops to be depicted as evil and the U.S. in general.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
okay, I've seen dead bodies they don't look so much like that. There is no reason the large woulnds to the face and head should not be ful of blood. There should be massive amounts of blood for the types of wounds created and the obvious high calibur rounds "used". They look like freakin maniquins. I'm sorry to those who feel deeply for this. It seems to be a farce to me. You have 8 dead bodies in the same relative area, of "Death" and don't have 64 pints of blood maybe 12-15 if your lucky.

If you think they washed the bodies off and the car w/ a fire hose, or something You are crazy. It's the dessert!!!! They don't waste water. Don't buy into all the propaganda. I believe some pissed off kid who was given a weapon and so things he never thought he would see would be so confused and mental distraught that he might toss a puppy off a cliff in a fit of rage. (((( still doesn't make that right, it was wrong on so many levels))))))) This video is just to Clean for lack of better terms. There's more blood when you go deer hunting.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

War is all about raping, killing and making the lives of innocent people a living hell - mission accomplished!!! War is not for the faint of heart, if you saw the video and was appauled by what you saw then you may want to stop supporting war mongers who do nothing but preach for war. If you saw the video and showed no emotion then you may be just like me and that's ok.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I challenge you to find one country that has a military who has never been accused of war crimes.

lol, Switzerland is one such nation that has never committed war crimes

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
actually, switzerland has commited war crimes. During world war 2, they had a agreement with the Germans to deport jews, or others deemed a threat to the germans back to germany. (this being people that went to switzerland to escape hitler)

Keep in mind, during that time, and still more today, everybody hates jews. Its just accepted. Thats one of the reasons why the fight so hard to keep territory, cause as a people they are tired of getting walked over for the 2000 years.

Don't get me wrong, I think whats happening with the palestinians is BS, but as an alternative, if Isreal allowed them the right to return, Isreal would 1, cease being a jewish state, 2, be made to pay retribution to the palestinians,which now are isrealis, 3, quickly disolve into choas, with warring factions controlling 450 nuclear warheads.

People may cry fowl and say that this is happening because of isreal, or because of the U.S., but realistically, there is no good solution. Until the education level is ramped up, and extremists on BOTH sides are sidelined, there will not be a good solution to the middle east.

I personally, think the U.S. should take all its military back to the u.s. soil, close all embassies, shut down all food, military, and money aid to all countries and concentrate on trying to get itself out of the financial mess that its in.

We have stopped being a becon for democracy and as such have no reason to spread out "light" throughout the world.

Cheers

Camain

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

actually, switzerland has commited war crimes. During world war 2, they had a agreement with the Germans to deport jews, or others deemed a threat to the germans back to germany. (this being people that went to switzerland to escape hitler)

apparently , due to fear of being attacked by Germany , this may have been so ,

also , there are nations like Sweden that have participated in no wars across most 20th century...

also there are small nations like Vatican and Luxemburg, that have committed no war crimes against humanity in latter 20th century ,

so like USA and Israel can't learn to be peaceful and will continue behaving like genocidal warmongering imperialists , thats the crux of your post

[edit on 1-7-2008 by manson_322]

[edit on 1-7-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I am utterly shocked that people are saying the video is "fake". The bodies are obviously quite real, and quite dead. The blood loss would vary depending on how quickly they died, if their heart stopped the blood loss would slow.

But then again, maybe they are fake. Maybe this whole war thing is fake, just a bunch of fake stories and fake dead people and lots of cgi imagery. Oh and 9/11 never happened either, just really good special effects that managed to convince all the witnesses.

While we are at it, your parents told you grandma died and you went to her funeral but in reality she went off to live on this really nice farm in the country...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
okay, I've seen dead bodies they don't look so much like that. There is no reason the large woulnds to the face and head should not be ful of blood.

If you read the story you would realize there is a very good reason. The story says the car was hit by helicopter fire, and then soldiers shot the survivors.

Some of them were already dead when the second round of shooting began, if they were shot in the face and head while dead their wounds would NOT fill up with blood.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

On May 20, 2008 in the village of Al Mazraa, near Baiji, Salahuddin Province, Iraq-

Eight relatives and a neighbor on their way to a homecoming party for a detainee released from Camp Bucca were shot and killed by American soldiers as they waited on the road outside the neighborhood. American soldiers were conducting raids in the area, so neighbors had warned the family to stay away from the area until the patrol was over.

As the two car convoy was waiting nearby, an American helicopter nearby opened fire on the vehicles. As the vehicles were hit, the drivers attempted to seek cover, but both vehicles were repeatedly shot and disabled. The helicopter landed but instead of assisting those shot and needing medical help, the American soldiers killed any survivors and then wrote numbers on the foreheads of some. Several children including a young girls body are clearly visible, and the wounds suffered by the men are horrific. The vehicle is clearly shot with many rounds and the seats and road is covered with blood. Iraqi police were called to the scene to remove the bodies, and some video footage was taken. It is clear that these people were unarmed civilians.

American troops did eventually enter the house where over 50 Iraqis were gathered for the homecoming party, and the soldiers proceeded to destroy furniture and belongings as they conducted their search. No one in the house was harmed.

Video Link

***This video is highly graphic***
Mod Edit. - this video is very disturbing and not for those people with a sensitive nature, as it depicts dead children and their families

I am just wondering why this is not reported in MSM. I wonder what does War actually do to a person. I just don't know which side is right?

[edit on 30/0608/08 by neformore]

Mod Edit - changed title of thread to better reflect the article in question

[edit on 30/0608/08 by neformore]

Being a professional (retired) aviation weapons platform operator,,,I CAn TELL you this was not done by a helicopter. Caliber and damage assessment does not compute.
Do you KNOW what a mini 50 or the menacing 30 mike mike chain will do to an automobile much less a human body

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BazarockaDo you KNOW what a mini 50 or the menacing 30 mike mike chain will do to an automobile much less a human body

Do they only use very large calibur weapons when firing out of helicopters? I looked up a couple of youtube videos and not all the guns or rounds look that big.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by Roper
I didn't see any US military. There poor people could have been killed by other Iraqi's.

Of course you didn't see any US troops.

Don't you see the scheme.

Poster A posts a video from an enemy website that claims that the poor victims were killed by the evil, drugged, US soldiers.

Then, without any scrutiny whatsoever, Posters B, C, D, E... chime in with their armchair psychology and personal anecdotes that have no connection to the event in question, but are meant to affirm without question that indeed American service members are poor, confused fools who kill indiscriminately and agonize over it all later among themselves and a few close friends.

It's a shame to see our website used in such a shameless manner.

[edit on 2008/6/29 by GradyPhilpott]

Grady...
Your not used to this yet? Same old story over and over...told hundreds of ways.

Bad America....America is Bad.....We hate America...America hates itself.

I am so damn sick of it. Makes me really want to leave ATS. (which would probably make all those global warming believers quite happy).

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Having been there, I can say that this sounds of propaganda. If you carefully read the story that accompines the video, there are inaccuries in it that most people would not pick up on. I cannot say wht they are, the main reason being is that they put this stuff out in the internet, figure out what the mistakes are and then improve the next product. But needless to say this is not evidence of American war crimes, and they made mistakes with the story.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
But needless to say this is not evidence of American war crimes, and they made mistakes with the story.

No its not evidence. But the fact is someone killed these people. Now maybe it was the Americans, maybe it was the Sunni's, who knows.

People get so defensive that they lose the ability to think, or to be saddened, those dead kids and dead men had mothers and other family members. This is a really big deal to the families that buried them.

Some people are so fixated on "America is right" that they lose all humanity, and that is pathetic. They can't even be bothered to PRETEND they feel bad for the victims, no doubt cause they don't have an ounce of sympathy.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
War is all about raping, killing and making the lives of innocent people a living hell - mission accomplished!!! War is not for the faint of heart, if you saw the video and was appauled by what you saw then you may want to stop supporting war mongers who do nothing but preach for war. If you saw the video and showed no emotion then you may be just like me and that's ok.

Obviously, you aren't in the military. War sure isn't for the faint of heart, but if you think US soldiers are just there "raping, killing and making the lives of innocent people a living hell", you're fooling yourself.

And it's "appalled", not "appauled".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
I have seen AC-130 footage of the gunner dropping 120mm rounds on unidentified groups of 30+ people.

Oh, really? Funny, AC-130 gunships don't have 120MM weapons on board.

Ignorant pawns? Spare me.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
[nope, if i had my my way , i would have Bush and the military and mercenaries tried in the Hague international court for the massive war crimes against humanity that USA has performed , and make it pay trillions of dollars to whose nations which you committed genocide,rape looting on in the past 200 years .

also , would disarm the USA of its nukes , and transfer the control of USA to Russia ,India and China under UN supervision and control ,

Still peddling your hate of the US.

Under the control of India, Russia and China? Like none of those countries have any sort of "innocent blood" on their hands.

You want to go back 200 years? Find out what Russia, China and India have done in that time.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yeah...and what are your thoughts after having watched the video?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join