It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush Come Back To Power? Here's Why He Shouldn't

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Before there was Bush, Clinton was in office. The country was in debt, but President Clinton payed off those debts, and we even has a SURPLUS (extra amount) of money.
Then, when Bush came into power he spent, and spent, and spent, and spent some more. The surplus was quickly used up, and now the country is trillions of dollars in debt.

Some examples:
Bush sent us to war in Afganistan AND Iraq, which is acceptable, after 9/11, but then, after destroting the country of Iraq and its cities, after the country is trillions of dollars in debt, THEN, HE DECIDES TO GIVE THEM MONEY TO REBUILD THEIR COUNTRY! I cannot believe it!
Who cares about Iraq? We are the ones in debt! We are the one in need of money!

How are we going to get ourselves out of the hole that our own president has dug for us? I don't know, but I DO know that we can start by electing Kerry for President.
And think about this also: All we need is another terrorist attack like 9/11 and the stock market will hit rock bottom, and since the country is in so much debt, it would be another depression. Kerry can't prevent that from happening, but he WILL stop spending our tax dollars and START paying off our debts. That is the first step in making our country strong and wealthy again!

join