It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ORBS In My Pictures... Help??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

ok last month me and my girl got our pics done and they were all right beside me (ORBS) and it was done pro ever since i had a very hard ilness ihave had these

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Dust, that's it. No wait, it's coming to me...

Imagination!...No that's not it either.

Creepy!, Yea, that's what it is...creepy!

Google Video Link

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
At first I was on the fence.....I didn't know.

Then I took a side, Orbs were dust particles reflecting off the flash...Nothing more.

I even got a pic of an orb myself.....only one. It reinforced my belief that it had to be dust, I mean, I use this same camera over and over and all I get is one lousy orb after all these years? It had to be a dust flash.

Then I went on a ghost hunt. I got orb after orb after orb after orb. In all these years I get one lousy orb, then go on a ghost hunt and get orbs all over the place.

That got my attention.

How can a camera go years and only get one orb, then get many orbs all in the same night?

It's got me back on the fence. I'm seriously rethinking my position on the subject.

There may be more to orbs than simple dust. I'm just not sure how much more.

Where do you ghost hunt? Old decrepit buildings? Buildings where dust will fly around because it hasn't been maintained? Trust me, orbs are dust, debris, and insects, all reflecting light off of the flash. Don't believe me, get a NiteMax Digital Night vision camera, take it in with you and you will see all of the dust flying around. It's actually unnerving, because you're breathing all of that in, and you can't see it with the naked eye. I am an investigator in a paranormal group in the Midwest, and I've seen MANY orbs, none of which are anything paranormal. And I'm no die-hard skeptic either, I've seen, heard, and experienced things that I will never forget, nor will I ever be able to explain.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharati
7. i32.photobucket.com...

The girl on the left in this one sort of looks like the Devil.

Seriously, I never really investigated orbs until 5 minutes ago. A lot of people on here have stated they believe it's just dust particles.

So I went through my dive photos to look for a day when there were a lot of particles in the water, where a flash was used. My mate took this photo of me.

This is what they all look like. I'm a firm believer in the paranormal, and I believe the voices and reflections you see in the television are something of that nature, but I have come to the conclusion that this is just dust particles at close range reflecting the flash. You can see how the particles a bit further away make one big glare, and I have learned not to use the flash in murky water.

It is still, however, possible that some orbs may be of the paranormal type, but I think generally, airborne particles are the main culprit.

[edit on 9/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
There is a ritual that you can do to get rid of the orbs.
Wash everything in the house.
Vacuum often and change the vacuum cleaner bag.
Change out your air filter every month.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Normally I don't reply to sarcasm, but that really made me laugh.

Might take my vacuum cleaner down with me next time I go in...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Good thing this topic was brought up as I got one picture taken outside in countryside this Christmas, where a supposed 'orb' appeared in one picture. I'll put it up, but again, could be a bug
lol! Ahh, I remember when I thought orbs were amazing paranormal things, hehe

It's like a little cove, taken in Devon, that was the only pic which got an 'orb' (I now use the term loosely). The rest were nice though, came out good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join