It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnosis - CurseLucidDreams2 up for grabs ;P

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gm0n3y
Well I listened to it twice last night and it didn't work. In fact I couldn't remember any dreams I had when I usually remember them. Whatever I'll try again tonight.

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by gm0n3y]

But are you able to get into a trance? a deep trance?

Oh yeha and i got it only removable by the creaotr, EMG, because I want them to last for life, but if i did want them to be removed for whatever reason, i needed it to be able to do so so he is my scapegoat f i ever want it removed.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well I don't know if I was in a trance because I've never been in one, but I was really relaxed and focused on the guys voice. I was kind of on the verge of being unconscious, or at least it seemed like it.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
that means ur starting to get into a trance. I suggest you visit the first website and download the deepening file and the trainsusceptibility, or the susceptible files.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OK i'm convinced, but i sure don't want to be lucid dreaming EVERY night. I'll get the files tonight and burn them, then listen to them wihle i'm falling into a sleep. I think it'll work fast for me too since i'm experienced in getting into a deep trance.
cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
you can control ya dreams?

Does it have any side effects?

Also can you tell the differece from reality and dream state?

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Crash]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Do these things actualy work and if so any 1 know how to make them?

:Evil:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
you can control ya dreams?

Does it have any side effects?

Also can you tell the differece from reality and dream state?

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Crash]

Yes you can tell the difference between the dream and reality. When i was sleeping i knew all the timet hat i was dreaming. That's what's said in the trance and it happened...soo..

The only side effects that i know of are that you wake up more tired unless you sleep for a longer period of time (which you probably will unless you have an alarm set to go off). This is due to a more active mind during your sleep. And sometimes your eyes can be a bit redder than usual due to the Rapid eye movement involved that happens when you are dreaming.

And yes you can definately control your dreams

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ah Scheisse...

I can't get the thing to work,
I mean, I haven't tried. I can't download the entire thing... It stop's at 12 megs....

Is there anyway I could get the full thing in a Zip file or something? Because I doubt I'll be able to download it regular...

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Weise]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I could zip it up for you or put it on my ftp, whatever we can work out. just u2u me.

Anyhow, i tried the trance mp3 and i was pretty impressed, it got me relaxed faster than i would by regularly going into a trance with my other methods. The guy saying 'obey' and 'obediance' sorta freak me out though. Well anyways i woke up to have a snack i'll try the lucid dream mp3 shortly.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I couldnt get it to work

Do i have to lisen to it while im sleeping?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I couldnt get it to work

Do i have to lisen to it while im sleeping?

No. You jsut have to be in trance. Some people find it ocnvienient to get into bed, put the headphones on, let the file play on repeat, and head into trance, litening to the file, while in bed, and once you're in trance, and ur comfy in bed you can flal asleep, oyu still take int eh suggestions, though not as well as you normally would if u were jsut in trance, but it works fine for me.

About the file though. I've ensnarled a bit of a hiccup with it. It seeems that during the file as he's saying that i will think rationally, have mental clarity, in my dreams, i begin to snap out of the trance due to those words.

Pretty annoying....

I think i'll just get myself into a deeper trance if i can. Seemed to workt he first time.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I hope it works tonight

Any advice that works as it failed for me first time?

Altho i did dream which i usaly dont

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I hope it works tonight

Any advice that works as it failed for me first time?

Altho i did dream which i usaly dont

If you're new to trance use the deepening file, and the TrainSusceptibility file. Have a listen to them for a few days also. and listen to the CurseLucidDreams2.

BEcause i havn't been getting into a very deep trance the last few times and have been snapping out of it while listening to my curse file, i'm going to start listening to deepening first then let it go onto CurseLucidDreams2.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to practice getting into a trance. I don't think I've gotten into one yet. My mind is too active. What exactly does it feel like to be in a trance?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ah. so thats my problem. lol. i listened to it twice while i was distracting and now i cant remember having any dreams when i woke up. i usually have dreams and can remember them.... at the beginning of the morning anyways
but im not waking up in the middle of the night anymore

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gm0n3y
I'm gonna have to practice getting into a trance. I don't think I've gotten into one yet. My mind is too active. What exactly does it feel like to be in a trance?

It feels like ur whole body is jsut soooo relaxed.

You're lying on ur bed, on ur back, arms beside you not touching ur body, legs apart a bit not touching each other. You are soo relaxed, that you can hardly even feel ur body, your mind is soo quiet, at peace, not thinking of anything really except the trance and sometimes not even the trance, sometimes you are jsut lying there blank, consciousness gone, and it's just ur subconscious there taking everything in.

That is a deep trance.

I've gone soo deep before that i couldn't even feel my whole body.

Sometimes you can enter a deep trance and still have ur conscious mind listening to the trance taking it all in also, while still in trance.

When i'm in a Deeep trance, i've never felt so at peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weise
Ah Scheisse...

I can't get the thing to work,
I mean, I haven't tried. I can't download the entire thing... It stop's at 12 megs....

Is there anyway I could get the full thing in a Zip file or something? Because I doubt I'll be able to download it regular...

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Weise]

If you go to www.warpmymind.com and then to the "Newest/Popular" files section, you should see the file there. This one is only 6 megs.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So DaRAGE, how have the last few nights been? More crazy dreams?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anjeeeee
So DaRAGE, how have the last few nights been? More crazy dreams?

yeah but i havn't really been lucid in the alst few nights..

Wel..I have been lucid...Low level lucidity. Everything seems so real that i think it's real, but Everything is dream related and i'm not eally that conscious i'm dreaming. The dreams last for a day though. It's actually a bit weird...because each dream lsat for a whole day, usually the dream starts when it's daylight in my dream, and ends when it's well into the night, seemingly around 6am and just b4 the sun comes up. But i still have Lots of control and do my own thing int he dream, it's just that i dont know that i'm dreaming.

But another thing is...I havn't gotten this CurseLucidDreams2 file completely hammered into my brain yet at all.

Apart from the first 2 times that i listened to it, the other times i've listened to it i've been too restless and was only in trance for like the first minute or so of the file. And i've been busy lately. I gotta get myself into trance easily. Start using the deepening and trainSusceptibility fil again to get me intoa deep trance

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I finally burned it to a disc last night, (thanks to crispexi for the help), and listened to it 3 times since. Twice last night, and once this morning. I was able to get into a trance pretty good... But I don't think I controlled much over the 1 dream I can remember... Since everything seemed like it usually would I had no reason to question "Reality." I hope it works tonight... Since I plan on listening to it a good 5 times more anyways. Thanks for sharing it with us DaRage.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join