It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnosis - CurseLucidDreams2 up for grabs ;P

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weise
I finally burned it to a disc last night, (thanks to crispexi for the help), and listened to it 3 times since. Twice last night, and once this morning. I was able to get into a trance pretty good... But I don't think I controlled much over the 1 dream I can remember... Since everything seemed like it usually would I had no reason to question "Reality." I hope it works tonight... Since I plan on listening to it a good 5 times more anyways. Thanks for sharing it with us DaRage.

No Problem.....I hope it works well for you.

I gotta start testing it out again seeing if i can get into trance without actually thinking while listening to the file.

I thinkit will start working now even mor ethan before and how it's supposed to.

igot a good feeling about this

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crispexi
I could zip it up for you or put it on my ftp, whatever we can work out. just u2u me.

Anyhow, i tried the trance mp3 and i was pretty impressed, it got me relaxed faster than i would by regularly going into a trance with my other methods. The guy saying 'obey' and 'obediance' sorta freak me out though. Well anyways i woke up to have a snack i'll try the lucid dream mp3 shortly.

Can you put it into a zip file for me please?? Thanks. Also did this thing work for you?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How can I burn these to a cd? It downloads as a MPEG, do I need to make it an MP3. If so where can I download a converter? thankyou.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join