It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnosis - CurseLucidDreams2 up for grabs ;P

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This file is intended to make oyu have Lucid Dreams every night for the rest of your life unless removed by the creator...EMG.

This sounds like it's gunna work perfectly. I gotta give it a Go. i will telly ou all how my dreams turn out and how well it works.

This is a 27.3 meg file atm.
It's in MP3 format and goes for 25:56...25 mins 56 seconds.

Anyways if you want it to work i suggest you get yourself to be able to get into trance first. I suggest you download Deepening, TrainSusceptibility, Susceptible, and Visualisation help (to help ur visualisations), to get you up and running and into a good deep trance to help it work.

***WARNING***
The Following website contains a little bit of adult content and is not suitable for those under the legal limit, not an adult, or without consent. Do NOT go there if you shouldn't be or aren't allowed too.

(Mods please delete this first link if this is deemed inappropriate or not allowed)

You can get them from WarpMyMind.

MY SECOND CUSTOM CURSE LUCID DREAMING MP3...CurseLucidDreams2

If oyu cant find the second link....then just go to the first link...www.warpmymind.com...

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sweet, it's in. Thanks DaRage, i'm sure it will be put to very good use by the members of ATS.

I'll post results if I get any.

By the way, have you tried any of the other files on that site? Some are pretty interesting...There are some totally insane ones in the voting section that I hope one day will be made...I've never realized how much of a powerful tool hypnosis really is.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by anjeeeee]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The clip is only 3 seconds long, is it supposed to be that short, or did my comp not download it right?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ah... fixed it 27.3 mbs! big file!

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This stuff sounds scary. What if the mp3's do something you don't want or know that they do?

Lucid dreams for the rest of your life eh?

Is this site to trust?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kiljo
This stuff sounds scary. What if the mp3's do something you don't want or know that they do?

Lucid dreams for the rest of your life eh?

Is this site to trust?

Well, you can listen to the files before hand and hear exactly what is being programmed into your subconscious if your really that concerned.

As for the rest of your life thing...well, I'd guess that's partly so the creator of these files makes some money ...he offers most of the files on his site for free, but the removal of the files he charges for.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You're a really sick dude. Cursed bed wetting??? Wtf is that about? Cursedcum??? You give the impression that you're a pimplely love/sex starved adolesont

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am listening to the CurseLucidDreams2.mp3 backwards right now. But I can't make any words out.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I just listened to it, hope it works, but I hope it doesn't # my head up or something.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtsquad
You're a really sick dude. Cursed bed wetting??? Wtf is that about? Cursedcum??? You give the impression that you're a pimplely love/sex starved adolesont

Who exactly are you talking to here, the guy that makes them?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anjeeeee

Originally posted by mtsquad

Who exactly are you talking to here, the guy that makes them?

I was wondering the same thing since nobody else talked about that in this topic.

EDIT: Oh now I noticed that it was the topic starter that gave links to those.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by gm0n3y]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
OK you guys try it out and post your results here. If you don't go crazy in 2 weeks time i'll go check it out myself.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by crispexi
OK you guys try it out and post your results here. If you don't go crazy in 2 weeks time i'll go check it out myself.

Ok I'll listen to it tonight again and tell you the results tommorow.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by crispexi

My thoughts exactly, right now Im typing a midterm but I dont want to turn in a blood soaked body of work about penut butter in the morning if I listen to the procrastination mp3.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well d00dz

I Just Had a Lot of Lucid Dreams

Ok,. Here's the difference.

With the First CurseLucidDreaming file I had I was having Low level lucid dreams. Able to change things here and here as long as it's dream related.

WEll This time I got what i wanted. I got my High level Lucid Dreams, Knowing i was in a dream, Able to become rational, Do whatever i wanted. I started Flying around and grabbed a dream character and got them flying too. I had to spin around and rub my hand to get it more clear and get more in control. Thisis the sort of lucid dreaming i wanted.

Also I decided to let some of my dreams just play out but me control what i was doing in them and what was happening because i was just having so much fun.

Has anyone seen the movie "The Game"? Well I started doing a dream about that. Holy begeebus that was violent and the dream characters were scared #less and same as me at some points just because of how real it all seemed, how graphic it all was, how verything in the dream made sense and wasn't like...that red alien over there is my boss from work...It was Realistic.

All the time though i knew it was a dream and if i wanted i could have just started flying like i did earlier and do whatever i wanted outside that dream related area. But that dream was awesome so i kept going still being able to control whatever i did in it

That file is perfect i reckon

I always knew i was dreaming, i can remember nearly everything about my dreams and what happened, They were very realistic, very detailed, very graphic. You can control your dreams, keep going along with them if you want and controling what you do or what's going on, or you can really turn them into a higher level lucid dream and do whatever you want too such as flying.

Anyways that's the best Sleep, the best dreams i've had in ages, and i was able to fly, and do wahetever i wanted, take control of my dream whever i felt like it.

That is all from listening to the file Once while falling into trance while falling alseep, I was able to fly in the dreams immediately after it. And then when i woke up due to my sister entering my room, once she left, i put the headphones back on my head as the file was just starting again, and got myself into trance and off to sleep again.

I'm sure the file will get stronger the more i listen to it, And the way the file is contructed...some of the speech int he file, suggests that it will get stronger after time too, so i'm 1 happi little chappi ;P

I just gotta say \/\/007!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
And oh yeah. The dreams were long. They did last a long time as i wanted. Like each dream felt like it lasted 1 day in length ;P I was seriously dreaming through days and nights. That was soo cool.

And it felt like i was constantly dreaming. As soon as i fel asleep i was dreaming and it was lucid dreaming, controling them, etc. The good stuff

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by anjeeeee
Sweet, it's in. Thanks DaRage, i'm sure it will be put to very good use by the members of ATS.

I'll post results if I get any.

By the way, have you tried any of the other files on that site? Some are pretty interesting...There are some totally insane ones in the voting section that I hope one day will be made...I've never realized how much of a powerful tool hypnosis really is.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by anjeeeee]

Yeah i've tried someo f the other fiels on the site.

None of those bedwetting ones though.

I've tried with Success: Deepening, TrainSusceptibility, Susceptible, Weight Training, Train Nipple Play, TrigSlave, Female Dreams, Lucid Dreams (low level), CurseLucidDreams (low level), CurseLucidDreams2 (High level and exactly what i wanted).

BTw in the CurseLucidDreams2 file...He makes it sound like in my dreams i want to go and molest or harm the dream characters in my dreams, lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I know the first file took a few sessions of listening to work, but how long before this one worked for you darage?
I listened the previous file 3 or 4 times with no real progress. Is this one quicker or do I still need to listen multiple times?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I know the first file took a few sessions of listening to work, but how long before this one worked for you darage?
I listened the previous file 3 or 4 times with no real progress. Is this one quicker or do I still need to listen multiple times?

Well it worked the first time for me. Just one listen as i was going to sleep, and when i was dreaming i was able to control it, and start having high level lucid dreams, flying around, etc.

Then i woke up about 6-7 hours later, went to the toilet, put the headphones back on my head as the file was about to start again, lay down back in my bed and trance myself into sleep again.

But for the last few days i had been listening to the Deepening file and the TrainSusceptibility files, to get me into a deep trance, and make it work as fast as possible, as wella s possible, and get me accepting the trance asap.

Anywyas i'm gunna go and listen to it again soonish and try get some more sleep ;P

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well I listened to it twice last night and it didn't work. In fact I couldn't remember any dreams I had when I usually remember them. Whatever I'll try again tonight.

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by gm0n3y]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join