It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Pictures Of Aliens! - Must See!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So I found 1000's of images of REAL ALIEN LIFE FORMS! It turns out we have been living with aliens all along! We always are searching for intelligent life outside of Earth, because some reason we can't find it here. Well I found it, and I am here to show you pictures of them!

What can we learn from these aliens? What can they teach us? How can we communicate with them? What could they tell us about this world? Do they trust us? What do they think about us? These are questions you should ask yourself, because I already know the answer.

I don't know what is wrong with human beings, but I believe we have some type of superiority complex, and we think we are the smartest most intelligent beings on Earth simply because of technology. We also believe that since these alien beings have a different language then us, and that they are hard to understand and communicate with, that they must not be intelligent at all! That's pretty unintelligent if you ask me.

So if you were to try "first contact" with these aliens, how would you do it? Would you shoot it and hunt it? Would you eat it? Would you try to teach it our language so we can communicate with it? Would you study it and watch how they stay alive? Would you try to be friends with them? These are all questions that should be asked...

Anyway, here it is, what you all have been waiting for. Pictures of real intelligent alien life forms:

images.google.com...
images.google.com...
images.google.com...
images.google.com...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OMG look how smart this alien is!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry all I see is pictures of Animals, is this supposed to have a deeper meaning?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Where to start with this one...hmmm...so many thought just RACING through my head right now I don't know where to start first. Give me a bit.

OH yeah, here's a thought. Instead of this whole worthless points system, why do you do something constructive with it like use your ATS point to buy creditibility.

Posting a new thread should cost you points. You earn points buy responding to threads, learing the system and mostly important using the search feature.

This thread is just plain ignorant. Figured I'd bump it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well other then the animal picture. I belive that aliens are outside of our world. But they just can't come and help us do to this divine law. They do keep a close eye on us see what or how we are progressing. They try to help us but can't cause we are so closed minding we do not think out side the box we have less then 3% consciece while the the other 97% is all what we do.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Whats wrong? Just because they don't fly space ships they aren't alien enough for you?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I might ad that whenever first contact is made, we should have these guys present

sammycortino.files.wordpress.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Oh wait, one of the aliens almost bit their heads off.

maybe we should make sure this guy is there

[edit on 29-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
While you actually think I am joking, I am not.

I am dead serious.

Why do you people think these aren't aliens? Can you prove to me these are not aliens?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
another thread that tries to mock fun at subject of aliens. What is so alien about squirrels?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I am dead serious.

Seriously, that made my day!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am dead serious.

Why do you people think these aren't aliens? Can you prove to me these are not aliens?

They are not aliens as they are from Earth, so by that description they are not aliens. Just diverse forms of life from this planet.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If this picture doesn't convince you that Aliens do exist, nothing will!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Seriously, I am not trying to make fun of anybody, I believe in life outside of Earth too, and on Earth!

What is so alien about squirrels?

Let see:

en.wikipedia.org...

An introduced species (also known as naturalized species or exotic species) is an organism that is not indigenous to a given location but instead has been accidentally or deliberately introduced to a new location by human activity or by natural means.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This thread got moved away from it's original location because of the ignorance of humans. You see it here for yourself people. Humans are the most stupid life forms to ever exist.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
OH yeah, here's a thought. Instead of this whole worthless points system, why do you do something constructive with it like use your ATS point to buy creditibility.

This shows your lack of intelligence, to actually think I give a crap about points and stars. LOL!!!! Wow how old are you? 5 years old?

You get stars in kindergarten.

There is no hope for human life, I can't wait till all of you morons are removed from this Earth.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't know if this is just me, but i can see someone is going to blow on here and get told off, a lot of hostilities, any way the part of the description for an alien that we should be looking at is...

an organism that is not indigenous to a given location

99% of people say that an alien in something out of this planet, which means Earth is being used as the location. So i get where your coming from showing animals, but your are wrong in one perspective and right in another. So why don't we all agree to disagree ?

Fox

*Quote from Wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I see aliens Ery-day!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I am dead serious.

Put down the bottle of pills and walk away slowly....

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There is no hope for human life, I can't wait till all of you morons are removed from this Earth.

You here that everyone, let's go!

Go, far away from this thread!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Whew !!! sheesh golly gee willikers you mean animals is nature not aliens.

Thought I slept through some dimensional slip or something ok...I can relax now
But for the record I HATE SQUIRRELS !!!!!

So stop typing about....those furry little beady eyed rats ..oh I mean Gophers not sQuirrels .

I HATE GOPHERS !!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join