It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel's 'UFO Hunters' Searching Water Well in Aurora For UFO Crash Debris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmm, this could get interesting. If there was an actual ET body burried there, I'm sure the alphabet soups have probably long since removed it...But what if the property owner DID throw some pieces of the crash debris down the well shaft, then covered it up? Might be a possibility to recover something that was not confiscated...I will keep my eyes on this one!

A High Profile UFO Search Comes To Wise County

A half-century before Roswell, Texans were talking about the silver "airship" that supposedly crashed into a windmill in 1897 and whether the pilot inside might have been a Martian.

A crew from the History Channel show UFO Hunters will try to dig up at least half of the real story this weekend.

On Saturday, workers were scheduled to unseal a long-covered water well where the windmill’s owner supposedly dumped crash debris. On Monday, crews plan to use radar imaging to examine the pilot’s Aurora Cemetery grave.

Full Article:

www.star-telegram.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is a good series, and hopefully they will find some answers as to whether the Aurora crash is a hoax. This is one of the iffy cases where I won't make a call until more information. I can't wait for this episode to air.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Great news, I wonder how they got permision to investigate the grave site, from what I have read the owners barred everyone from investigating that area(s).

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well I sure hope they find something juicy...I have little hope of that because, like you say DimensionalDetective, I bet whatever was there, if anything had long since been put on a flat bed army trailer and whisked off to who knows where!

Sounds like it's going to be a great next season with all the reports of where all they are filming lately...perhaps since the show did so well, maybe now they can concentrate on some of the cases that haven't been "done to death" and perhaps they will investigate the new stuff from now on like they did in Stephenville, TX. Didn't someone on ATS say they had been recently filming in the UK due to the wave of UFO sightings there?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Indeed LateApexer! I just found another episode they are going after-The UK helicopter chase! This season should ROCK...

Welsh UFO Sighting To Feature On U.S. Show

International interest in little green men was sparked after it was reported earlier this month that a police helicopter had almost been involved in a collision with a flying saucer while waiting for landing clearance at the Ministry of Defence’s base in St Athan, Vale of Glamorgan.

The alleged incident saw the whole of Wales gripped by extraterrestrial excitement, prompting the phone lines in the office of Media Wales to jam as floods of readers rang in to tell of similar experiences with strange sights in our skies.

Now hit American investigative show UFO Hunters is looking for people who may have witnessed the events on or around June 8 to take part in a programme for its next series, due to begin filming in August.

Full article:

www.walesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 38181
Great news, I wonder how they got permision to investigate the grave site, from what I have read the owners barred everyone from investigating that area(s).

gee..i bet they don't find anything...hello!!! the government would be all over this if anything was there. does anyone believe that this has not been vetted by government agencies? the "history channel" is not exactly a secret investigative organization. sorry..but i'm just really cynical about the "UFO HUNTERS" show..."extraordinary claims require extraodinary proof"

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Seems UFO Hunters DID find something! They are having some "unusual metallic objects" analyzed by the University of Northern Texas...

www.ufocasebook.com...

This could be quite huge if its truly a piece of the craft...Hopefully someone will leak some of the info out about the test results before the show airs, lol.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
No case ever dies, no matter how many times it is exposed as a hoax.

There was spotted fever epidemic in Aurora Tx in late 1888, most of the town homes where burned and thrown in the wells, by 1889 it was almost a ghost town. If any molted metal is to be found, it would be from those homes.... H.E. Hayden even claimed he made the story up to put the town back on the map. The grave marker with the ufo symbol was actually a branding mark.

Why is the so called "unusual metallic objects" always recovered by the researchers.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I agree.... nothing will come of this other than ...... "It could be ufo debree from an alien spaceship, but it could also be whatever crap we can come up with to suck you into our brainwashing, money making scam.

These type of shows always end with more questions than answers. Don't get me wrong! I would love to see something come of this, but unfortunately....... we live in a media controlled world.

If the truth comes out it won't be on the history channel until it's history. It will most likely be from a non media controlled scorce like the internet or whatever keeps the controlled media from lying, bending, and manipulating the truth.

Why can't I find the ATS channel on my tv?

How much better would "UFO Hunters" be if it was directed by ATS members and ATS staff?

top topics

join