It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just ask and you receive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilWillQ
reply to post by jhill76

People belive that jesus christ took our sins and we all saved and thats how we get to heaven. Now if god was fair why do we have people who have money and people who dont. Why people born deformed. Why are people born retartred. Why people and fortunate the others. Now explain that to me?

I don't have any answer to those questions, just wanted to say I think it's wonderful you're thinking about life's questions at such a young age.

So do you think God isn't fair then or that he doesn't have anything to do with deformed people being born?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I do think god is fair I was just asking a question that I know the awnser too

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Now my mom had a few experinces her self not like the things I had but diffrent. So she does belive me. Well she didn't get mad that I woke her up she was just listenin too me. So I asked her the question. Do you belive in me and she said yes. My mom is that type of women that will not get mad at any reason just in like fights or so. Now my dad doesnt live with me.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by LilWillQ]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Could you please demonstrate your ability and post it here?

Can you record yourself meditating and the UFO's that you seem to be able to summons?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Recently this friday me and my freinds meditated and try too see something about 5 mins after we went outside trying to get ready I something like a shooting star right after that I myself did not see nothing after that. My freind's sister had a dog outside with us and it started crying I just said that if she feel fear the dog will feel fear too. She went outside about 10 mins later we started chanting Solem Sala Ra. Then we stop and prayed for a while. My freind just grabed my arm and pulled me inside the house I was sleeping over. So right after that he told me that he saw something over the fence the first time but he didn't pay attension to it. The second time he peeked over there and he saw that someone was lookin at us. He described it has what a grey would look like tall, light bluish skin, and black eyes. I wanted to stay out longer but he was scared to go back outside. We did not bring a video camera or a camera my is outdated and needs to have that small casette player which they dont sell anymore. My freind didn't have a camera so I was out of luck... But one day I will buy my self a camera and post my findings here. But the funny thing was while I was praying outloud I was asking it like this. "Please my god, Please our higher brothers, Show us something extoranary or something...' My freind said please show us something in the sky and said it a couple of times but he saw something on earth...

Me my self was just asking for them to come and show something to us. Summoning is something else...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by LilWillQ]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Excuse me a minute, but how is it that when you see "stars" moving in the sky, you go run to mom with a tear in your eye because you are so scared.

But when you see a grey popping up from behind a fence, you want to stay outside and talk to your "higher brothers"

Seems rather like polar opposites.

I think your story is starting to fall apart a little.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The gnostic faith that this guy is referring to, combined with the teachings of Samael Aun Weor can only refer to one organization or it's spinoffs: Gnosticweb/Mysticweb. It's run by a guy named Mark Pritchard who refers to himself as "Belzebuub". They borrow heavily from Christianity and Buddhism and kind of mix it all together, combined with the idea that you can only know for yourself and not to believe anyone else. They talk a lot about "searching within" through the use of meditation and awareness, and they are also heavily into astral projection.

Several years ago now, I completed every course available on their website, with the exception of the "Teacher's Course". It was a bit of a cult back then, but from what I have seen and heard, it is considerably moreso now. Everything has become a lot more secretive... they removed their unmonitored chat from their website and now there is only a heavily-moderated and enforced forum. I still have copies of all the free PDF files, audio files of the mantras, etc but I believe they have since gone exclusively to on-site, non-downloadable video.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
Excuse me a minute, but how is it that when you see "stars" moving in the sky, you go run to mom with a tear in your eye because you are so scared.

But when you see a grey popping up from behind a fence, you want to stay outside and talk to your "higher brothers"

Seems rather like polar opposites.

I think your story is starting to fall apart a little.

I really didn't want to quote myself, just I feel it is an important question.

Was there something substantial that has changed your views so you weren't scared anymore?

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I was scared that day when I was meditateing by myself. But this time I was meditateing with 2 people. I like to meditate in groups I don't get scared anymore but I myself did not see the grey it was just my freind. Just wanted to experince something by my self but they were scared to go back again so I just stayed inside the house.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes This is close to the beliefs of Gnostic Christans,so Dont bash him all to hard.Heck Even hinduism sound mystical to us westerners.
And as for Aliens,I dont think it saya anywhere in the bible there isnt aliens.I do think it talks many many times of "angles" coming down from heaven and picking people up,say ezikel or such.
Gnostic teaching didnt catch on becyse of certin practice's,such as whiping urself with a strap to get closer to the inner god withing u.But all religeions have things like this,Consider jesus himself to punishment to a extream for the sins of man,so its not a out there concept.
As fo who is teaching this now im not sure,the dead sea scroll where though to be writen by Gnostic christans.Gnostics belive the path to divinity lies within oneself,Its more of a do it yourself style of Christanity,aposed to gathering to gather in a church and giveing money,So i can see y the high preist never liekd it lol.
In the End remeber All roads lead to "rome".
and im not sure what the diffrence between aliens and angle are if there is any.They sound fairly alike.Im sure when all the great books where writen they hadn't coin'd the word "alien" yet,so idk what they called them hmm?
And we have good,and bad "Angles" just like good and bad "aliens".

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilWillQ
I got so scared... I am just 15.

15 years of being scared

come to ATS for 1 week or 2...

...BAM! your cured!

Or do you just turn it on and off at will?

Or did you just ask and you recieved.

Not being scared that is.

I've been asking for a beer for about 2 hours. I think that I'm actually going to have to get off my ass and go get one.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Oooo come on now
What I am saying is that U will ask god something our higher brother for something back not in materials but something u know in the sky in dreams later in life. A beer? No....

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The point of this thread was "ask and you shall receive." Well, I have gotten a lot of material things for my home, cars, food, and so on just by asking for it from the GodHead, which to me has both Male and Female aspects, Father and Mother. I don't "pray" as it were, I just ask, and figure if it is in their favor, I will get it, and most times I do, eventually. I don't believe in a man, such as Jesus was ever a God, and never will, no offense to those who do, and I don't sit and wait for any sort of "savior" to come and "save" me from myself, from any devil, from Hell, or from anything else.
I understand that it's all up to me how to configure my life to be ready for the next dimension of time and space. I do this by reading, both books and on the net, and by meditation, by which I have established a connection with the Creators. I have also talked with what one would call "aliens, or ET" and find that they too believe in a Creator, and this makes perfect sense, for even the Bible says God has many mansions, which I take to mean many worlds.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I like what u said.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join