It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just ask and you receive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Though baptised Catholic, I don't pray to Jehova myself, I pray to the one God, both father/mother, that is the entire multiverse(s) and beyond. The one and only God, who is not represented by the violent actions of religious books who have rewritten God in mans violent image; the one God, who is absolute Intelligent Love, nor has a name. God in other words. Everyone prays to God, in any case, regardless of the men who wrote their religions, and God doesn't possess ego and really doesn't care if you think He/She is a purple pumpkin in the sky. Gnostic or gnosis, is not really a religon, though an ancient philosophy wherein Gnosis is God within and you seek God personally. So when he means God, he means God.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 30-6-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Someone who understands thank you...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Why are all of you bashing this guy? I advise that you take anger-management classes, I believe you and your bashing friends should apologize. I think I see some sort of pattern... interesting.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

Mod Edit- Please remain on topic.
Thank You.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderSinclair

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Why are all of you bashing this guy?

Because i think he said he prayed. There are people who are intouch with their devine origins are are learningabout themselves and the power they possess. Then there are others who are so physically, mentally and spiritually impoverished that threads like this make them realize how pathetic their ego's have made them.

Dont worry to the Author of this post. You are a far greater person than most of these cynical goons. They dont understand and they may never understand. They are angry becauuse they know this too.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LilWillQ

Hello, what happened to you is exactly the same thing that happened to me and I am also 15
The only difference is that it's happened to me twice. The first time I saw something in the sky I was outside sitting on my trampoline meditating asking for the same thing you did. I wanted visual verification of other beings out there. I got what I asked for, unlike you I wasn't scared. On the contrary I was so happy that maybe a few tears were shed. What I saw was a bright silver cigar shaped object slowly hover past my house for about 2 minutes, stopped for 6-10 seconds then vanished in clear daylight. My second experience was only a week later, I saw one bright orange light that then split into 3 separate white orbs. Both of these events occurred during my meditations. Those two times I asked for a sign and I got it, I haven't tried it again though. I don't really have the need to see them again, but one of these days once I'm ready I'll physically contact beings. I'll find out a way to contact them, maybe I'll do the same and ask for their presence.

Love and light

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting story and welcome to ATS.

Do you care to explain these 6 lights more? What size, how fast did they move? in what way did they move?

Off topic: The first few replies were out of order, in future try not to do that guys, it looked like immature high school talk.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

Well a few tears did come out I got scared so I went back inside after since me and my freind go outside and look at the stars. I had some other few experinces too...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well the stars or UFOs I belive that they are. They were green and blue purple colors they went in a line and they were very fast. It was like a second that they past.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilWillQ
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well the stars or UFOs I belive that they are. They were green and blue purple colors they went in a line and they were very fast. It was like a second that they past.

That rule out shooting stars. Few months ago I saw a fast moving object that had very bright white light. That was right after I started meditating. So I know what you are talking about

When I was a teenager, I saw a UFO up close hovering above my house.

I am glad that you have joined ATS and hope you stay for a long time. You seem like you can contribute a lot here.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

LOL I hear you man. Every single night I look at the stars and wonder whats going on outside this Earth or just gaze at the beauty of it. I wonder if its possible for our star brothers to come visit us and talk maybe eat with them. I just wish to spend at least one day with an ET to get some questions answered and simply observe them. It would be nice to meet someone who has a different perspective on reality, unlike a lot of narrow minded people in this world who only know what they've been told and do not think for themselves. Sad but true. You and I serve as an example to other people in our generation, mainly because we are in the age that young people like us are too preoccupied with trying to fit in a messed up society. A society of materialism and hate towards each other.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i believe you because i have also had a similar experience. my advice is to get a book called The Secret Life Of Plants, and Training The Mind. Also, look into music as a form of overcoming frequency boundaries and look to enhance your frequency. Im only 18 and this is all new to me too, however, if you earnestly seek out the truth, you will be certain that the truth will find you first.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
welcome to ATS and thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds like a special time for you and I hope you will remember it for a long time. Its so nice to know you have a way to relax yourself, a lot of 15 year olds dont know how to do that.

What is happening to ATS?? since when did this become the rude, bashing, sarcastic, my advice is better than yours so i will beat it into your face until you submit community?

The last few weeks has been terrible with the sceptics, just bashing people. why would anyone want to participate on this board the way some of you treat people? Some of you need to step off your egos and your mightier than thou attitudes and get back to the civilized debates and talks this site was just a few months ago.

Lately I find it extremely stressful even reading any topic here. step back people and take a deep breath.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sounds like we've got ourselves another Prophet Yaweh or however the hell you spell it.

Prays and summons UFO's.

Doesn't sound to much different if you ask me. Then again the OP isn't asking for $$$

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

It was just a experince that I wanted to tell then some people thought it was something else what in the world...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

To all:

I would have never commented on this thread if the OP would not have said he was Christian and pray to aliens. That is totally against the Christian belief system. We don't pray to no other beings/spirits other than Jesus Christ.

Also, I won't get people to come in here and provide better wording than I can, because a lot of the religious members here on ATS tend to stay out of these forums. I do for one, since recently, but once he brought Christianity into this, I had to comment.

Side-Note: If you come to ATS, why should I have to address a topic differently because of the posters age?

Oh come on the OP was merely meditating with a little thought suggestion and she's Christian nothing wrong with that!

I hate to break the news to you but you pray to an Alien everytime you pray!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I believe if you do ask them through meditation you will recieve something back in return, at first I did not want to believe it but tried it...... I posted my experience on here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've been meditating and praying for a steamy hot plate full of nachos since last night.

Still nothing.

I guess I'm just going to have to get off my ass and go get them myself.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

bruv rofl. you have rinsed the shi*** out of the OP and it has seemingly gone completely over his head. I HAVE to commend you for the PRIME QUALITY COMEDY value that you have brought to this thread.

and damn, i have only just started reading it. peace

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

..off-topic..
COMEDY?!

You're kidding right?
That's pretty sad if you consider that to be "prime quality comedy"..

Honey, go get cultured.

[edit on 6/7/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilWillQ
I woke my mother up and told her. She belived me.

I'm curious as to her reaction. Did she believe you as to appease you so she could go back to bed? Also, do you have a father? If so, what was his reaction?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join