It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do 4-dimensional beings live right here on earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was wondering if some of the UFO's and paranormal events that we see are beings from a 4th dimension of space located right here on earth.

We could sense and see these 4 dimesional beings and objects because we extend into the fourth dimension just like a 2 dimensional being extends into a 3rd dimension.

We could even have a higher self in this dimension and sometimes this is what we are seeing.

Subatomic particles in your body could be operating in both dimensions at the same time. So you could be a 3 dimensional being with a 4 dimensional self.

I can see an extra-dimensional mother telling her child,"Try not to mess with the humans, because there not ready to see us yet."

Some of these things can be an extradimensional being going to the store (if they have stores) and we see them.

These things will look foreign to us because we are seeing 4 dimensional beings and objects in a 3 dimensional way.

A 4 dimensional house could be right next to your house and you wouldn't even know it.

You might get glimpses of this reality and you will see them as ghosts. So some ghosts are those who crossed over and some could be people in a dimension of space right next to you.

I do think it's important to think and reason about these things. Our world is so much bigger than are 3 dimensional perception of our local universe.

Einstein said:

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity."

[edit on 29-6-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
well, many people (including myself) believe that the fourth dimension is actually time. so do you mean time-travelling beings? or quite possibly some beings from a previously undiscovered dimension, like thought?

new topics

join