It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's one way to defeat Obama...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The vandal or vandals appear to have political intentions; most of the vehicles were spray painted with anti Obama sayings, with ‘Obama’ misspelled several times. Some of their vehicles had their gas caps removed.

Linked Article

Additional Info regarding the vandalism

Yeah - thats a clear way to get people to adopt your message.
Nobody will be savvy to the Obama campaign anymore!

Because OBAMA SMOKES CRACK!!! ?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

That's pretty stupid. Considering some of the writing said "Legalize Marijuana/ Stop Building Prisons". Especially when we know that Obama supports decriminalization of marijuana and believes that prisons just produce harder criminals.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And here I thought it was hold a gun to his head so he announces what specific "change" he is talking about.

Political slogans rarely go beyond the creation phase to substance. But Bush did keep up his bit to be a true uniter because I think we are all collectively in the same boat now...sinking fast.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yep. Who's rioting now. The skinheads with agendas that can't even spell Obama right.
Lovely.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My favorite part was the misspelling of Obama..

Now that.. is a true believer.... Not sure what they believe, but WOW do they believe...

Hilarious

Semper

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
this has all the makings of upset hillary clinton supporters

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Oh that makes alot of sense, Skinheads for Hillary, Thats just some Obama supporters causing trouble.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't like Obama, but this sort of thing is stooping pretty low.
It says loads about the mentality of the folks doing it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It was probably just a bunch of kids; I'm having a hard time believing it was anyone who has a real dog in the political fight.

Then again...maybe it was a bunch of Obama-supporters trying to stir up sympathy.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I just got home from a family gathering and brought up Barack Obama and my own brother kept calling him "Baracka" with an A on the end.

My sister was saying she heard Barack beat up his grandmother. Sheesh, I can't believe how ignorant my own family is.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I just got home from a family gathering and brought up Barack Obama and my own brother kept calling him "Baracka" with an A on the end.

Having spent a good portion of my free-time in high school playing Mortal Kombat, I've slipped up and calling him Baraka a few times too.

Originally posted by Hal9000
My sister was saying she heard Barack beat up his grandmother. Sheesh, I can't believe how ignorant my own family is.

When you already believe that your political-opponent is the devil-incarnate, it is easy to every ill rumor about them. Your sister is doing the same thing people across the world, right or left, do every single day.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My guess ... a bunch of kids with nothing to do for the summer until school gets back in session so they got into some trouble. Either that or some Obama suppoters wanted to make it look like their fella was getting harrassed.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Having spent a good portion of my free-time in high school playing Mortal Kombat, I've slipped up and calling him Baraka a few times too.

That is too funny. I will have to send him a link to that.

When you already believe that your political-opponent is the devil-incarnate, it is easy to every ill rumor about them. Your sister is doing the same thing people across the world, right or left, do every single day.

She said she heard it from people at work. She doesn't surf the net like I do. I think it came from the time when Obama was talking about his grandmother was mugged and beaten by a black man, and somehow someone twisted it into Obama had beaten her.

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I searched and found nothing about this on the internet. It just goes to show that even though we may think these internet rumors may be harmless, they do cause damage, and it is important to uncover the truth. It doesn't matter where it started. Thanks for the input.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Bad bad granny. ROFL. She totally hosed up the sweet potatos. I'd kick her butt too.

No!!! I spelled potatos like Dan Quail. AAarghhhh!

[edit on 6/29/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oops, didn't realize this was posted already.
The title didn't give the impression it was about the recent vandalism.

Eh...MOD's I suppose you'll take care of this?

Thanks,

- Lee

top topics

join