It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Cars defaced with anti-obama racist slogans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I guess Hillary supporters are not switching to OBama that quickly. Seems to still be alot of hard feelings.

www.myfoxorlando.com...

The vandal or vandals appear to have political intentions; most of the vehicles were spray painted with anti Obama sayings, with ‘Obama’ misspelled several times. Some of their vehicles had their gas caps removed.

The person or persons left a business card with political ramblings and other phrases such as ‘How ‘Bout them Gators’ and ‘Legalize Marijuana/ Stop Building Prisons’.

Don't be the one trying to accuse Republicans with this....Before you do read the article....There are several clues as to the political leanings of these vandals. ie. misspellings, the act of vandalism itself, legalize mariquana, and stop building prisons...Democrat ideals all.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My take is that the political stance of these persons means nothing. I say this because I would be willing to bet they they will not be participating in the election. Their purpose is to cause a scene for its own sake.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Ah yes, racism at its best right?

So white people can't misspell? Sorry to tell you but white peepls kan mispel wirdz tu.

And no white person smokes weed? Wow, someone better tell about 40% of the country that...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Krieger]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger

So white people can't misspell? Sorry to tell you but white peepls kan mispel wirdz tu.

And no white person smokes weed? Wow, someone better tell about 40% of the country that...

I didn't see anything in his post that assumed anyone's race

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Krieger]

Are you trying to say that only Democrats are black? Because I said nothing about black and white, I said the vandals are most likely Democrats.

I'll be waiting for the apology, but being that you are a junior Democrat, I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No. The misspellings are clearly evidence of GOP involvement. One glance at their slobbering constituency should be enough to convict them.

Get used to the phrase "President Obama," RRconservative. You guys elected him.

top topics

join