It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BonnyBridge <Stunning Footage>

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

That was my thoughts as well.. the way he made such note of the room to prove he wasnt hoaxing.. set off a warning bell as he only panned to the right.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So what are we looking at Jupiter.

Camera artifacts.

Then are they the same artifacts seen in STS75, the tether incident ?

I have to admit I am confused.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
With all due respect Sherpa, one of my most respected members of this board, I discount artifact during tether incident. Too many, too similar for blow off.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe it was a test drive?

Flying Saucer Craft Set to Fly

To Sherpa: Interesting that you should point out these particular examples. Are there existing threads about these? (I don’t want to hijack this thread, but I am seeking further information about these, as I may have other examples.)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

This video is not a fake and hasn"t been photoshoped or anything.
It's just what you get when you zoom on a star or planet (celestial body).

It hapenned to me before and looks pretty weird at first but it was Venus in my case.

Cheers
Europa

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
With all due respect Sherpa, one of my most respected members of this board, I discount artifact during tether incident. Too many, too similar for blow off.

I know I have a problem with it also, so we can only believe what we want to believe.

There has been plenty of discussion on the Tether incident and I still err away from camera artifact.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Annoyed

I will be perfectly honest with you, the subjects in the first video are clearly a compilation of several sightings and I found them when seraching youtube for similiar objects as the op's video, I do not know if they have been discussed before here on ATS.

The camera artifacts vid I am pretty sure has not been discussed unless it has been used as an example on another thread.

The critters, or tether incident one has been discussed, these are some threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I may have missed some so I suggest you use the search function at the top right of the page and search on keywords like STS75, critters and tether.

I hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
yep its a fake one, you wouldn't know how bad people go to great lengths just to produce a fake one. It is just a good old plasma ball. It could also be ball lightning, do you research on that.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There are some good theories presented. I myself am leaning towards it being
a distant stationary target, (a planet or a star perhaps) exhibiting amazing CCD artifacting as shown in this picture:

I have viewed many stars and some planets from a 6" scope, while I have seen various lens anomalies and artifacting due to refraction, I have never seen artifacting as depicted in this video... that is the reason for this post.

I shall reserve a conclusion until I hear from the OP of the video or an imaging expert. Great ideas and input everyone...good work so far.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

I have viewed many stars and some planets from a 6" scope, while I have seen various lens anomalies and artifacting due to refraction

Your right, aberrations such as refraction and coma are common place with optics and can explain a lot of distant light source infinity focus videos/photos.

Example :

aberrator.astronomy.net...

I would also agree with your logic that the only other component in this is the ccd or cmos.

Personally, with the advent of digital photography I am having to learn something different everyday, but that is not a bad thing as it does help my analytical toolbox.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thank you, Sherpa, for your response. I am aware of the threads pertaining to the tether incident in particular. What about the objects themselves? You mentioned the compilation from youtube sources ... The problem is that I am unsure what keywords to use for a search if I don't want the STS tether incident.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I fail to see how this footage is in any way stunning. In fact, I am stunned by the fact that someone would even say its stunning, and thats really all thats stunning about it. Ill add this to the stack of the 10,056 other stunning blurry balls of light videos in the night sky.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annoyed
reply to post by sherpa

Thank you, Sherpa, for your response. I am aware of the threads pertaining to the tether incident in particular. What about the objects themselves? You mentioned the compilation from youtube sources ... The problem is that I am unsure what keywords to use for a search if I don't want the STS tether incident.

Ah..I see the problem is that "the objects" do not have a name.

I think the nearest to a label has been "critters" you might find something under infrared ufo and John Constable, the latter to be used on a general internet search engine and youtube the three keywords I have already mentioned that might find similiar objects.

I am sorry I can't be of more help.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I fail to see how this footage is in any way stunning. In fact, I am stunned by the fact that someone would even say its stunning, and thats really all thats stunning about it. Ill add this to the stack of the 10,056 other stunning blurry balls of light videos in the night sky.

I find the fact that so many people can view the same video, and still make comments like this, stunning.

While your adding this to your stack of 10,056 videos of balls of light...find one, just ONE of those videos that exhibits the same characteristics of this one.
Early in the video something happens that separates this video from the rest. I am stunned that I am the only one who notices this so I will explain it to you.

The "object"...while remaining stationary....rotates 360 degrees showing something truly anomalous.

Picture a bowl if you will...of plasma as it spins or rotates from left to right it reveals the "contents" of this bowl and continues rotating until it is facing away from the cam again....

This diagram illustrates stills taken in sequence of this video. Nowhere on the net or in the 10,056 other videos of "lights" or "orbs" have I seen this type of display. Have you? That, to me is stunning...I have seen many, many, many videos.....find me a video of "orbs" that exhibit this phenom.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
UPDATE 7/05/08

I have received a response from the original cameraman of this video and he was kind enough to allow me to post his reply:

I will be 100% honest with you , I dont know what it was it just looked like a big star, i only videod it as it was more colourfull and bigger than all the others and cause I was bored while waiting on a pizza cooking, I wouldnt normally bother videoing such things.
To me its a coulorfull light maybee a star, I dont spend any of my time "skywatching" and im not really interested in such things.

There are too many theorys on these sites Its so hard to get a definite answer even from your supposed educated experts, It all makes my head spin so id rather not waste my time thinking about that when I have more imediate day to day problems to think about.

I would like to clarify a few things after reading the forum

1.This is not a plasma ball , I did not set up anything, IM NO LIAR!
yes you can assume me to be on the level = Im not stupid.

2.This is the "opened" kitchen back door of a friends house
I didnt video to the left as there is only a kitchen wall there. Fact!

3.I breathed out heavy as I was holding it to keep the camera still at maximum zoom (64x) my jvc says 160x digital zoom on the casing but the max seems to be 64? its an old DV cam.

4.I showed to the best of my ability that it wasnt a setup because I knew folk would accuse me of faking footage, I wasnt exited about taping the thing like"oooh a u.f.o" I was just thinkin "hey that coloured thing looks pretty cool get the camera and ill put it on youtube and try get an explanation"

5. If I shoot a daytime video my mates area might turn into a goddamn ufo hotspot with nutters floking from everywhere,
trying to gain access to his garden for the authentic view
that infringes his privacy and that of his neighborhood.
Im not ruling out a daytime shoot but Ill have to ask his permission.
& try and safe gaurd his privacy somehow?

6. Television company's have sent me phone numbers to call in order to help with documentaries SKY + Channel 4, I have not phoned.
Discussing This subject is taking far more of my time than id imagined it ever would Im thinking of taking the video down in order to get some peace, I dont want to be in some laughable documentary with my face blurred out explaining the events in question.

Also nutters claiming to be from the T.V have asked for my phone number (I could find no info on their supposed T.V company)?

Typing sucks but my character has been questioned,
this email should clear some things up for your website and gives much truth as is humanly possible for your experts to mull over.
The only thing Im still unsure of is what the light was "Exactly"
& I do not intend wasting any more time trying to find out.

I am still currently talking with him, and with his friends permission, he may see if he can grab a still photo of the area he shot the video from. I completely understand his reluctance of pursuing this matter any further....that is part of this enigma, it can suck you in and hold you there so I completely respect and understand his stance on this one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join