It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BonnyBridge <Stunning Footage>

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I havent seen this particular footage so Ill pass it along....notice shortly into the video....the bright greenish orb seems to OPEN??...I grabbed a couple of screen shots of this and wonder what in the world this could be....

Certainly NOT a helo, airplane, or blimp....suggestions?

STUNNING FOOTAGE HERE

[edit on 6/29/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its a fake.

I'll even tell you how it was done in my opinion. Watch the video very closely with head phones on as well.

This is a plasma ball

Now, watch the video. At 52 seconds it zooms a bit and you see the arcs going from the centre to the sides.

The videos just a plasma ball stuck up outside and zoomed in on. The video probably has been manipulated to change the colours about too..

Fake IMHO. It just screamed 'plasma ball'.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Hey Dan, while I have to agree that it does in fact resemble a plasma light I will humbly disagree with you on this one....he clearly zooms in and out on this thing at distance....so unless he had several miles of extension cords then climbed up on a water tower and planted this "lamp" your explanation doesn't hold water with me.

Thanks for intelligently contributing to this post. I appreciate your opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You think the footage switches as it zooms in? Otherwise I don't know how they would get that effect without hanging the ball somewhere int he distance.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Hey Dan, while I have to agree that it does in fact resemble a plasma light I will humbly disagree with you on this one....he clearly zooms in and out on this thing at distance....so unless he had several miles of extension cords then climbed up on a water tower and planted this "lamp" your explanation doesn't hold water with me.

Thanks for intelligently contributing to this post. I appreciate your opinion.

1) Don't rip the pee then 'thank me for intelligently contributing'... 2) these plasma balls are available battery powered. 3) They are small enough to appear far away when on a shoddy camera 4) why a water tower ? whats wrong with a shed roof or a tree or even a high wall ? 5 ) It looks like a plasma and the edges are defined as a plasma would be, as they are in my plasma ball in the dark...

So........

IMHO fake. Plasma ball some where off in the near distance.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Don't rip the pee then 'thank me for intelligently contributing'...

Had to laugh here, let me clarify my statements for you as I fear as you have mistaken sincerity for a "rip".

By "intelligently contributing" I meant that literally! Too often people post on a thread screaming "FAKE" without offering any evidence to substantiate their claim or even explain why they feel something is fake.

We see this all to often here Im afraid. You offered your opinion backed up with why you felt it is not genuine, so I thanked you for that. Simple.

I value your opinion as I do everyone on this board. So ease up and take a compliment.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
While i don't think it's and alien craft or anything like that i have to agree with the OP.

It is not a plasma ball - you can see clearly the point of light, before and after he zooms in; regardless of the quality of the camera phone, whatever it is, be it a star or a planet or something, it is definately in the sky, and quite a distance away.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nice call Dan Tanna. Your theory is plausible.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The video is low resolution caught on a mobile phone camera. The plasma ball in the dark is going to look like apoint of light.

Then he zooms in and you see the plasma arcs radiating from the centre of the ball to the edges.

its small, so it looks far away - and when zoomed in its still small...because it is small.

this isn't in the sky - its a home made fake IMHO. The plasma arcs are a dead give away.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Let me just clear this one thing up.

I am not a debunker by nature, in fact i am a total believer in alien life and alien craft here on earth and in space around us.

However, if I say fake it is because I don't want this field to be sullied by the hundreds of fakes we seem to be flooded with at the minute.

I am not saying the O/P is wrong to post this, not at all, because they believe it to be genuine.

However, to me it is clear this is a faked vid - a plasma ball zoomed in on by a rubbish camera.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'd have to ask why he would pan away to focus on household goods to 'prove it's not fake' ..
at the risk that the object may not be there to continue videoing.

It's kinda as if he knew it wasn't going anywhere.

A lot can be read by actions as much as the subject in question.
I dunno what is is..
but it looks awfully like a toy plasma ball though.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
IMO, its not a plasma toy.
Its a distant bright light on which his camera is desperately try to focus but can't. All he gets is a big blur with chromatic aberration.
You can try doing it yourself and see if you get similar effect with a cheap camera.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Again, I appreciate everyones input. The burden of proof will be on me as the OP. I suspect this footage to be genuine, and heres why:

This image is the beginning of the video in question.

I took the same photo, and raise the brightness level ONLY. (I suggest you try this for yourself) I was able to make out the outline of the neighboring house, and trees....look where the "object" in question is in the vid in relation to the highlighted surroundings....dont take my word for it...check for yourselves, this is why we post videos/pictures here.

Mess with the image and see what YOU come up with. I still hold that it appears genuine IMHO

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
He pans away because everytime someone shoots footage of supposed UFOs someone always quips in with a comment about sorounding terrain or buildings and the lack of to be able to judge properly, i dont think its a plasma ball, it may well be a ball of plasma but not enclosed IMO.

Ive seen quite a few video's of objects seeming to suck plasma out of the air, i cant say what they are because i dont know, it could well be fake, but i still dont think its a plasma ball, dont you have to touch a plasma ball to get that effect? just a thought.

I agree there are a lot of fakes out there coming our way and not just UFOs, ghosts, planes, even news has been faked recently, seems nothing is imune to the fakers, they are being caught out one at a time though.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
fake. Its resting on some thing...

here look see.

Thats just been ran through lightroom for me by a friend of mine who does pics for magazines.

He asked wtf was i doing so i sent him the first one.... rofl. His reply was indecent.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One of the things I noticed was he walks inside with his camera to show he is not faking it. I would think when catching something strange one would tend to stay on the object as long as possible. It is more than likely a fake. Dan Tanna is correct on stating it is a plasma ball.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
fake. Its resting on some thing...

here look see.

Thats just been ran through lightroom for me by a friend of mine who does pics for magazines.

He asked wtf was i doing so i sent him the first one.... rofl. His reply was indecent.

Sorry Dan...I dont see what its "resting" on. Could you or your friend please clarify this for me?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
One of the things I noticed was he walks inside with his camera to show he is not faking it. I would think when catching something strange one would tend to stay on the object as long as possible. It is more than likely a fake. Dan Tanna is correct on stating it is a plasma ball.

Hey kidflas2008, if you watch the video carefully, you can see that he is inside his home taking this video....he slowly pans away to show the viewer this fact and that he has to "zoom" in on this object. If you watch that point...the guy even takes a deep breath, like he knows hes got something here....the answers are all in the details. Thx for your reply.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Your pic said it was in mid air. with nothing around it at all... My picture from Gino shows there is some thing around it.

Sorry dude, im not atttacking you - its just a plasma ball fake video im having a go at.

I would love to see the same shot done in day light to prove me wrong I really would, but its never going to happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
While having no opinion if faked or real, the photographer exhibits signs he is not forthright.
Who, who is going to toddle inside during such an event?
Just doesn't add up.
IMHO as always.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join