It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Go - Classified Documents About Abduction.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is a question for the OP.

If you have been honest all along, then we should not have to worry about your answer to this question.

Considering yourself to be in my shoes, well flip flops, reading this entire thread for the first time, on a scale of 1-100%, what would you give the OP here on a credibility factor?

Anyone else please feel free to give me your answers to the same question.

I'll add up the averages later after I have some nachos and jalapenos

[edit on 4-7-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

The item cannot be "traced" because it has been removed by the Government. Like I said they want this out of the public domain. They have been taking away our collective memory and rewriting history or should I say airbrushing it.

You have pretty much blown MR I's cover by the way. I hope this doesn't hurt him.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
reply to post by Fidelios

The item cannot be "traced" because it has been removed by the Government. Like I said they want this out of the public domain. They have been taking away our collective memory and rewriting history or should I say airbrushing it.

You have pretty much blown MR I's cover by the way. I hope this doesn't hurt him.

Sorry, wasn't aware that searchable public archived information blows cover actually, given the fact that the publication is traceable in the Integrated Catalogue search feature provided to the public and can hardly be construed as blowing cover.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

I hope angry Mr. I doesn't come and get me

[edit on 7/4/2008 by Fidelios]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fidelios
reply to post by Circle

I hope angry Mr. I doesn't come and get me

[edit on 7/4/2008 by Fidelios]

The information contained in your quote very much identifies him. What will chase you is very much in your own mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Em, actually the information you yourself provided identifies quite a bit of information including author(s) of the article. Namely this number: 5155.821500N and the other evidence you provided. Unless one is incapable of performing a simple search based on that information you provided, then one could surmise it is 'undisclosed' or 'secret' But that's not the case here. I think you catch my drift.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Sorry guys, yes

I am Mr. I

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, I am Mr. I

I have the documents to prove it.

I would upload them later today.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
This is a question for the OP.

If you have been honest all along, then we should not have to worry about your answer to this question.

Considering yourself to be in my shoes, well flip flops, reading this entire thread for the first time, on a scale of 1-100%, what would you give the OP here on a credibility factor?

Anyone else please feel free to give me your answers to the same question.

I'll add up the averages later after I have some nachos and jalapenos

Can you please answer this question circle?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fidelios
reply to post by Circle

Em, actually the information you yourself provided identifies quite a bit of information including author(s) of the article. Namely this number: 5155.821500N and the other evidence you provided. Unless one is incapable of performing a simple search based on that information you provided, then one could surmise it is 'undisclosed' or 'secret' But that's not the case here. I think you catch my drift.

Ok you win.
I can't argue with the logic of that. Sorry.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

I see your back for more!

Can you answer my question please.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Amazing - you used the word "please". We are making progress

Your question was what would I think if I was in your shoes? Shudder

Ok I would retain the facility to be skeptical but still be open-minded and remain polite throughout. When you first began posting your remarks on my threads you certainly were strong in the first article but a little weak in the second and third!! What you need to do is look at yourself in the mirror and ask how you might appear to others. Do you really care about the feelings and dignity of other people? That is the question YOU really need to be asking of yourself.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Just answer the question.

PLease?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Throughout two, count 'em two threads I have read your sniping, whining entertain-me comments. Why do you come back again and again? What motivates you? This is a serious question Gauncents, not a rhetorical one. The following is my opinion; I believe it applies to much of what we view and talk about on this site:

Most of the works and conversations, discussions, theories that are off-the-beaten-path, i.e. nonmainstream, are probably NOT provable. First, proof is generally a condition stipulated in a court of law. Circle here, has been providing evidence to his claims. I would have walk away from this whole process ummmmmmm 1.5 threads ago were I in his shoes.

I don't accept what Circle claims on face value, I am reading, listening with an open and critical mind. I will be asking questions and I will do so with respect and not snivel when the world doesn't line up with how I'd like it to be. Okay. Maybe it works for you. I do NOT need you or anyone else to interpret or filter what I read and see here or anywhere else. Your comments have become an irritant and the antithesis of the deductive/evidenciary process.

Circle, I hope you continue...... I think you've had to scramble to produce visible evidence for us, and I thank you. Yours is an amazing tale and I think the very least I owe you is attention and compassion.

As an experiment, I thought I'd try to order the documents from the British Library on Monday.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am going to try and scan those documents over the next couple of days.
Looking forward to some positive feedback.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Not many people with alien contact experiences have any documentation to back it up. It is a pleasure of mine to be able to communicate directly with a person putting together an interesting account live rather than reading a finished book. I'm glad I finally got to read more of the story and will add it to my other puzzle pieces.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by free-energy

Thanks for that Free-Energy. I look forward to looking at your accounts. Are there any similarities between our two stories? Whereabouts in Florida are you, Gulf Breeze?

All the best Circle.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My own experiences are not verifiable. I prefer to spread my impressions around by providing feedback to other posters as I learn more about the real world by reading what the non sheeple have to say here. I'll take the red pill please.
I don't want to be beat down anymore. I want to learn about real wealth creation and real history that doesn't ignore artifacts because they don't fit the matrix.

This thread is about you and your experience. Your type of encounter is repeated often at MUFON. You say the UFO landed near your house and the RAF or similar lost a pilot by getting involved with it. I don't think the RAF likes to admit these kinds of things because of the Brookings Institution report that says citizens will destroy society if they get the truth that the RAF can do nothing about UFO intrusion. That Brookings report has less credibility than anyone here but they have more money than us.

The RAF really hates it when there is documentation that something unexplained might have happened. That is because plausible deny ability is the only thing they have. Eyes and ears is what we have. To have an official report is something the RAF would hate.

So I don't really care about the book even though it is interesting and lends credibility to the theory that the RAF can not control the universe.

What I'm interested in is did you get any psychological insights in to how things really work and did it open up a new world of possibilities for you. Did it allow you to think in new free ways? Did you gain a new respect for nature and spirit? Did it become impossible for others to tell you that they know everything about the universe and you have to listen to the BBC because nothing is real until they say so? Does a nice clear stream feel cool on your skin or do you have to wait for someone else's opinion before you can tell what the temperature might be?

Maybe you are now the king of your own experiences and maybe the King Wears No Clothes but everyone is afraid to say so. Maybe the people around you are as beautiful as the clear brook but no one says so. UH-oh this paragraph was not in the form of a dialog question.

I'm glad your sharing the evidence of truth with us. But I really only care about you and not the book. In my opinion God doesn't live in a book, She lives all over the universe.

So do you find it easier to accept spiritual guidance now. And no matter how much we learn isn't it still hard to accept our mind as a guide and not a ruler. Rulers hate stuff like that.

I want a UFO with crushed velvet interior and Dolby(tm) 10.1 surround sound. Because music and travel is cool. That could lead to world peace but we have to invest in a different kind of stock to take advantage of it. Like Gibson(tm) guitars. The 1960 earth model sells good in the Milky Way Clubs.

I'm not really joking but I like laughter and a better world presented by Truth(tm).

I'll check back in a few days.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
God I hate being a thread killer. I just have to say a lot at once because I don't have much time on-line.

I think that it is great that you took the time to share your documents with us. Once they are posted here they become part of the searchable archive so we can build credibility about our experiences.

I also have had to learn a bit about posting documents to get a better experience for our readers. It is definitely worth it. Veteran posters here are better skilled than on most sites.

I was impressed at the help you got from the ATS community in getting the job done.

What I said about the effect the sighting had on you has to do with another thread
The "ATS Effect".
post by jasonjnelson

Once you know the truth it is hard to put up with people who will not see. The "blue pill" people attack you. Christians want to save everyone but I'm not sure they all want to be.

You showed great determination to get your story out and I and others appreciate your work.

I'm hooked on the opportunity to share and learn. This is so much better than TV. I'm going to spend several hundred dollars in the next weeks to get on-line full time again.

"No 9000 series computer has ever made an error or distorted information." - HAL

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry about the multiple posts, what with work and all.

You asked me a question about my ufo sitings. I brushed it off as bending the rules.

Being as you took all the heat and no one is watching.

I saw a UFO going from north to south at low altitude across HWY 62 just east of RT 579 .
I was eleven years old and riding in the back of my dad's car. I said "Look, what is that?".
My mom and brother were in jaw drop mode.
My dad, a vetern of the Korean War, said "Don't ever tell any one or they will cause you severe problems and ridicule and can take all of your wealth and happiness."
My mom and brother with further jaw dropping as the remark was clearly addressed to me which was outside the family norm for general family events or announcements.

I suppose I am still resistant to self disclosure. And at the same time know that all that I have seen in the physics lab can not be explained.

Some how it seems we need people more than machines or wars to find the real truth.

You are a good writter and fighter. I'm looking forward to seeing your avatar. A rooster maybe?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join