It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Go - Classified Documents About Abduction.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
IMO the OP has his right to post what some are calling a story. Sometimes things can be proved and other times things can not be proved this is the way life is.

If nothing else just absorb what is being said and if you don't like it then just move to another area of ATS that you are comfortable with.

G seems to wake up on the wrong side of the bed sojust put him on ignore or do what I did hit the alert and let the staff deal with it.

Every piece of information is one small piece to a large puzzle.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I am more than willing to read and absorb the OP's story. But I fail to see any evidence that his/her story proves that he/she was abducted. Even if the doc's are real, which I am willing to believe, it does not prove that the OP was abducted. Therefore, we can assume:

1) Circle (the OP) is being truthful, but needs to re-define what he/she considers "proof".

2) Circle is not being truthful.

3) Circle should use more care when titling threads properly.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

Thanks for the suggestion. I will photo it on the mobile and get it on here later tonight. I've asked a friend if I can use their scanner and they said yes - later on this week hopefully.

All the best Circle

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

That is not proof. Right now i could write up a "secret" document and make it seem quite real, print it out and photo/scan it. I'm sorry i really am but it's not proof. Whilst i don't think the government would ever tell the truth on certain issues, using officially released documents is proof as we know where they come from.

It's a tangled mess of confusion, you can release whatever you wish, but without a backup of where and when it came from it's just not proof.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Circle is trying... give him a chance for goodness sake. Sometimes you just have to have patience.

If anyone doesn't like this in the UFO--Alien section U2U a mod. and ask them to move it to skunk works until he shows proof plain and simple as I see it.

What saddens me is it is getting to the point in our history that you have to watch every word you write or speak and you need to prove everything you say. """What a disappointment this is.... at least for me""""

Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hello there,

The thing is that the OP was giving plenty of time. In the other thread, the OP was given 24 hours which turned into 2 weeks before the thread was closed.

This thread is the same. It's just that the "In due time I will provide proof" speech is getting old.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is my original contact with Nick Redfern :

i26.photobucket.com...

NEXT FOUR PHOTOS ARE THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS UNDER CLASSIFICATION CODE

i26.photobucket.com...

(See Symbol on this - Refer to Thread 1998 For Me and Cropcircle

i26.photobucket.com...
The symbol is an Eight Pointed Star which was on the 1971 Report. It also appeared as a Crop Circle in 1999 when I did the CSETI Experiment.

Top Photo:-

www.crystalinks.com...

This is when I first travelled down to the Golden Chair (See "1998 For Me" Thread on Co-Ordinates For Golden Chair)_

i26.photobucket.com...

i26.photobucket.com...

These are some related documents not under the Classification Code

See my Thread entitled "Media Story"

i26.photobucket.com...

Background Newspaprer article Circa 1971

i26.photobucket.com...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I dunno man. Aren't classified documents usually lacking the hand drawn chicken skratched fonts? It looks more like it was taken from a UFO fan fun-zine. Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes the original Documents were written by a Private Organization BSIG. But these Documents were taken out of public circulation and had a Classified Status put on them. I have copies of the originals which themselves had been copied. I know how to get the orginals if I need them but I can't take them out of the Facility which they are kept.

Along with the above Documents I have in my possession the "USAF RV Manual" and the original CSETI Crop Circle Tape which was investigated by Professor Ellison of MIT. Both have been used by the Military to investigate the UFO Phenomenon. I have letters confirming the provenance of both.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is there some way that I can put an audio tape onto the ATS Board so that members can hear the CSETI Tape themselves? This tape was used to initiate contact between the ETs and myself near to the Golden Chair in Wiltshire. (See Co-ordinates in my Thread "1998 For Me")

I was approached by the military after this event with documentation that indirectly supports this assertion. The RAF / MI5 had certain ways of contacting me socially to broach this subject of the ETs. I remained open in my discussions with friends and supporters about this miltary involvement. I think that the military were put off by this. I was invited to go to "New Welcome" Lodge in London to discuss aspects of the encounter with the government. Not a direct invitation on that subject, mind, everything was very circumspect. The meeting never materialized because I was not keeping any of these developments quiet in the UFO community.

The military had an event at the PM residence at Checquers in the 90s which had rattled them. Apparently a crop circle was discovered within a supposedly high security area. That's what I was told by the head of Security for Checquers.. Also unexplained lights were sighted in another location (my conjecture was they were talking about RAF Woodbridge in the early Eighties). I have had an indirect involvement with the Woodbridge Story by the way.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
Is there some way that I can put an audio tape onto the ATS Board so that members can hear the CSETI Tape themselves? This tape was used to initiate contact between the ETs and myself near to the Golden Chair in Wiltshire. (See Co-ordinates in my Thread "1998 For Me")

Circle, you can record it using Audacity, a popular and free audio editor and recorder distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). Download it here.

If you have it in a cassette tape format now, go here For a tip on 'How do I record from vinyl records, cassette tapes, or minidiscs?'

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
Yes the original Documents were written by a Private Organization BSIG. But these Documents were taken out of public circulation and had a Classified Status put on them. I have copies of the originals which themselves had been copied. I know how to get the orginals if I need them but I can't take them out of the Facility which they are kept.

Man you guys, I know I sound like a nagging little piece of crap, but here it comes.

Those documents are about the worst evidence I've seen. Believe me, I'm not a sceptic. I was a witness to a great event that myself and my sister saw. I have no proof to offer. I don't claim to have any either. That's why I don't bother because of what I had seen was so extraordinary, No one would believe me.

Back to my issue at hand. We'll issues.

1. Major claims, fuzzy comic book style documents.
2. Major proof, can't be accessed.

Then again, this is a weekly occurance here.

Easy mods. I"m holding back the sarcastic comedy for now.

I'm going to go have some nachos now and go meditate and release my inner anger.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Ok, this is better than nothing. The calls for "proof or bust" should ease up for a bit. To summarize (and paraphrase) you had an experience with ET entities/UFOs and a private group did a report on that incident (not necessarily including you). This report was ceased and spirited away from public scrutiny. The images above are of the same.

so far so good?

So the question is what was so critical and damning about this report that the Govt. had to silence it? And if it was silenced, are you sure it is ok to bring it out now?

Also you said in the OP:

I am doing this because MR I is a very very frightened man. I will explain.

Are you going to explain why you are doing this or why Mr. I is frightened? Just needed some clarification on that comment. (Am really wondering what this report has to frighten one of the authors)

Will await the better resolution scanned copies once you are able to get them.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
reply to post by Circle

So the question is what was so critical and damning about this report that the Govt. had to silence it? And if it was silenced, are you sure it is ok to bring it out now?

Also you said in the OP:

I am doing this because MR I is a very very frightened man. I will explain.

Are you going to explain why you are doing this or why Mr. I is frightened? Just needed some clarification on that comment. (Am really wondering what this report has to frighten one of the authors)

There were many reports done by BSIG that were compiled into Lantern. Many contained accounts from military and civil piots; the coastguard and the police. One report contained the recovery of an RAF pilot who disappeared while in pursuit of UFOs over the Wash, Norfolk. The plane was recovered but the pilot was not in the cockpit (the seal for the cockpit was still in place). I think the name of the pilot was Shatner??? The instrumentation for flight control and navigation was removed from the plane by the military.

My personal report (that features another witness to an event close to where I lived) is only a small part of what was originally in the public domain. Three copies were made. One was copywrited and bonded and placed in the British Library (now withdrawn from public view in the late 80s) . The second was destroyed in the fire at the Norwich Library. The third copy has been hidden away by MR I.

I went to see MR I eight years ago to interview him about my ET experiences. He very kindly let me know how to access Lantern. Yes, he was frightened! Frightened that his work would be destroyed. He wondered how I managed to find him (see RV Experimen in "1998 Thread" about Cote Incident and the Sheep Mutilaitions). I told him it was on a "vibe" and how I had been working with Professor Ellison (MIT) on RV. Sadly Professor Ellison died shortly after this. Mr I was aware that a lot of UFO Researchers died prematurely although I think there was no foul play with the Professor. I'm not so sure about the other UFOlogists, that I've delt with, and who have died unexpectedly. Ken Phillips ( Head Socologist for London University; BUFORA; Witness Support Group) stands out most notably in my mind. He died in mysterious circumstances, in Wales, and his body was never released for autopsy.

Mr I was part of BSIG. Also Brenda Butler came into this group after MR I left. Brenda as you recall wrote "Skycrash" - the first ever book about the Bentwaters / Rendlesham UFO Landings. I have been in contact with Brenda as well. They know a lot more about the UFO events than they have published believe me! Margaret Fry; Brenda Butler; Nick Redfern have all been put on surveillance and are closely monitored. MR I was keeping his head down.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

Thanks for that Fidelios. I have it on Tape. I will try to put it on ATS sometimethis week.

All the best Circle

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Looking forward to the audio!!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I have placed a mobile up to a tape recorder and recorded a 71KB File onto my computer. Problem is I can't seem to get the File uploaded even though it is under 100KB. Could it be the extension AMR is the problem?
How to transfer it from my computer to this website?

It's only a very short portion of the CSETI Tape but its the best I can do right now. I used the Tape to meditate on as a protocol for using the RV method of tracking down ET / UFO activity sites.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I have placed a mobile up to a tape recorder and recorded a 71KB File onto my computer. Problem is I can't seem to get the File uploaded even though it is under 100KB. Could it be the extension AMR is the problem?
How to transfer it from my computer to this website?

Circle, try converting that AMR to an MP3 or WAV file using this free Media Convert Website

Then upload the MP3 or WAV file to a free file sharing site to host the file such as Rapid Share

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Looks like the Media Convert site will automatically detect the file type AMR and will automatically select the MPEG/MP3 as the output file.

Don't forget to share the link here at ATS after you upload it to the file sharing site.

If you don't want to use a file sharing hosting site, maybe one of the members here will offer to host it for you on their private website domain or something..

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here is a very small part of the CSETI tape I used for meditation / protocol before ET contact.

Explanation to access link:-

1) Click on link
2) Click on "Free"
3) Wait to Download
4) Put highlighted digits in Download Box
5) Click download then open

rapidshare.de...

Thanks for your help Fidelios.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Circle]

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Circle]

new topics

top topics