It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Go - Classified Documents About Abduction.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am giving this to the ATS Board in small bits to avoid breaking T&Cs about excessive long quotes. I am going to post this in Eight Sections.
Thankyou for your support:-

SECTION ONE : GENERAL BACKGROUND

FINDING A CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

I contacted Nick Redfern - a well known UFO researcher in the UK - requesting help for my own personal investigation. This was about ten years ago .
[ Nick by the way now lives in Texas ]. He kindly assisted me by supplying newspaper clippings of UFOs incidents in Norfolk. I went through these clippings relating to UFOs covering a period between 1950- 1985.
From the "inspection" of the clippings I discovered a UFO group that had made an active investigation of the Norfolk phenomenon during the 1970s/ early 80s.These people called themselves the Borderline Investigation Research Group (BISG). One of them - Brenda Butler - went on to co-write "Skycrash" which was THE FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN ABOUT THE RENDLESHAM INCIDENT 1980. Anyway, BSIG wrote a Report of the my 1971 UFO and compiled it into "The Lantern" [all reports were collected in T.L]. This Report did not feature me as a witness but descibed other persons witnessing the very same UFO near my chilhood home. One of these witnesses reported the UFO landing in a wooded area. BSIG went to investigate and found the landing site. What they found was circular indentation marks on the ground, in a glen, inside the wood. Nobody could have gained entry to this glen with agricultural equipment. They also found "angel hair" - a white powdery substance over the ground and nearby trees. BSIG sent their findings to the Ministry of Defence ( MOD).[In those days UFO enthusiasts still seemed to trust in government!!]! I have the response from the MOD to the newspapers "red flagging" this report. Red flagging is when, the British Government request to the press, not to report news that is deemed against the national interest to divulge to the public at large. The case was not to be further reported upon until the mid 1990s. The "red flagging" of my 1971 UFO was all reported through the newspapers ( one of my clippings). As a kid I was blissfully unaware of all these events and did not get to find out about them until the late 1990s.

END OF SECTION ONE

(N.B The UFO Reports were in the North Norfolk Newspaper and the Eastern Daily Press Newspaper).

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Can you provide images (or PDFs) of the original clippings to go along with your posts?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
SECTION TWO:- Destruction By Fire

After talking with Nick I decided to try and make contact with the BSIG team. I went to Suffolk to talk to Brenda Butler and had a very interesting / mind boggling conversation with her about theBenthingyers / Rendlesham Incident. [ By the way GUYS & GIRLS I was on the RAF Base very shortly after this incident and heard a lot of stuff relating to strange lights on the perimiter fence. I was a muscician in those days and played in many officers messes on bases in East Anglia. ]
I also got in touch with another BSIG investigator who I will call Mr I. I am doing this because MR I is a very very frightened man. I will explain. I went to see Mr I and asked him if the Lantern still existed. He said it had been destroyed in the fire at Norwich City Library. Another bondied & copywritted book had been sent to the Britsh library & another he had a copy secreted somewhere. I got to see this secret copy which is the basis of what I know about my early UFO abductions. The other copy of The Lantern had been sent to the British Library in the mid 1980s when BSIG folded up. This copy - I found out from a British Llibrary insider - had been taken out of public circulation and now resides in a government facility in Yorkshire. I HAVE OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT CODE NUMBER PLACED ON MY UFO REPORT.!!!! This Lantern was in the public domain and has now been spirited away from the public. IT IS TANTAMOUNT TO ERASING OUR HISTORY AND COLLECTIVE MEMORY OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE. What was it about The Lantern reports that so scarred the government.? Mr I could not bear to see his research, over two decades, be erased. He kept his copy hidden. He is, however a very frightened man.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
SECTION THREE 1971 Report & Code Number

CODE IS 5155.821500N

N for restricted - public right to view denied.

Secure Report & Lodge at Government INFORMATION HOLDING Wetherby, Yorkshire

DOCUMENT ONE

THE NEW HAINFORD UFO

MAP OF FLYPASS & SKETCH OF CRAFT / SYMBOL INCLUDED [ same Symbol appeared in my CSETI experiment Wiltshire 1999 ]

"Report received in August 1971 but no full account of the facts has ever been put down. The story starts on August 27th 1971, when a Mr. Arthur [ FELLOW WITNESS] was driving to his home in New hainford, along the Cromer new road. It was 9pm and he had just passed Norwich Airport and was about a mile or so from his home, when he saw hovering low over the fields, glowing bright orange , adomed disc. Curious , he stopped the car for a better look at which time the object started moving fairly rapidly towards his car for a better look at which time the object started moving fairly rapidly towards him at an angle. As it approached, the orange glow faded to be replaced by what the witness described as "5 red flashing navigation lights" around the base of the dome. At one point the object disappeared behind some trees and reappeared glowing orange again. The last the witness saw of the objectwas when it descended behind the trees again, its bright glow illuminating the area around. The duration of the sighting, from the onset until the object disappeared behind the trees, was about 15 minutes, during which time it was completely silent. It was this eerie silence which impressed the witness as much as anything. The object was about 1/2 a mile from the Mr Arthur's house when he last saw it. He arrived home and reported the sighting to the Evening News, however, while he was on the telephone his mother saw a bright orange object rise rapidly into the air from behind some trees from behind some trees at the bottom of their garden, some 400 yards away, and disappear into the sky.

Contd.

(N.B Report by the Media was Red Flagged to ensure no more reported coverage.)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
SECTION FOUR - RAF Get Standing Order

Continuation of Document

........"We read of the sighting in the paper the following evening and quickly contacted the witness. He was adament that what he had seen could not have been an aircraft and was certain that what he had seen was somewhat different. He had been offered various explanations but would not except any of them. Our next step was to contact Air Traffic Control at Norwich airport to find out if any aircraft had been in the vicinity at that time in question, which might have given rise to the sighting. [ RAF Coltishall has Standing Orders to observe any lights at the base due to earlier incidents] We were assured that no aircraft ha been flying from the airport at that time. from both the RAF and the USAF, we received the same negative reply. In fact, as far as we can ascertain, there were NO aircraft in the vicinity at all a the time of the sighting."

Contd.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

This is not a duplicate Thread in that it is now presented according to ATS rules. As a newbie I overlooked this the first time round. I have contacted Chissler (Mod) and he gave permission on the First Thread to repost.*

(*"If the author of this thread would like to push forward with this thread, contact me via u2u".) I have reposted and contacted him.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
I have the response from the MOD to the newspapers "red flagging" this report. Red flagging is when, the British Government request to the press, not to report news that is deemed against the national interest to divulge to the public at large.

Don't you mean a D Notice?

In Britain, a DA-Notice (called a D-Notice until 1993) is an official request to news editors not to publish or broadcast items on specified subjects, for reasons of national security.

D-Notices and DA-notices are merely a request and therefore not legally enforceable and consequently news editors can choose to ignore them without (in theory) official repercussions, although they are generally accepted by the media.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Interesting read, keep 'em coming. Are there any sketches included in this report? Can you show us this symbol you speak of?

thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Yes that is exactly right - D Noticed!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thechi

The symbol is an Eight Pointed Star which was on the 1971 Report. It also appeared as a Crop Circle in 1999 when I did the CSETI Experiment.

Top Photo:-

www.crystalinks.com...

This is when I first travelled down to the Golden Chair (See "1998 For Me" Thread on Co-Ordinates For Golden Chair)_

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

chissler isn't even a moderator of this forum and never even read the other thread.

if you are quoting a U2U and publishing it here, that is against the T&C's as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
SECTION FIVE Landing Site

Document Contd.

The next move was to visit the place where the object had disappeared behind the trees. Unfortunately the witness was unable to accompany us as he had to go away. We decided to go ahead and visit the site without him. This proved to be a fortunate decision as will come to light later. We arrived at New Hainford on the afternoon of Sunday, september 12th, some two weeks after the sighting. Our first move was to visit the people living in the vicinity to find out if there were any................................... [ CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET] ................ where the object had last been seen. Fortunately this did not prove to be as difficult as we had imagined. Working from the relevant deatils in the report, the location that seemed possible was about 3/4 of a mile down the road from the witnesses house, for here were to be found the only trees which could tie in with the story. We approached the eastern side of the wood [LAMBS HOLES] along a track that followed the northern edge. This led us to the area which seemed to be the most likely place where the object had last been seen. As we approached the eastern edge of the wood we decided to get to it [ LANDING SITE] by cutting through the wood itself, this would give us a chance to examine "the trees". The wood was very overgrown and our way was very difficult, not only because of the dense undergrowth , but also because the ground was very marshy.

Contd.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

It is not a U2U. Refer to other Thread

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Again, where's the proof here?

I'm sure anyone here could type up a nice story as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
SECTION SIX Landing Site Contd.

Document Contd.

"After some time and nearing the point we were heading for, we came across a small clearing in which the long reed -like grass appeared to be slightly flattened., Soil and vegetation samples were taken and we pushed on. About 20 yards further on the trees began to thin out noticeably, they eventually gave way to bushes and clearings full of long grass. Here we found another clearing in which the grass had been somewhat flattened and once more soil and vegetation samples were taken. A few yards further on another clearing was discovered. here the long grass had defnately been flattened and was ALL LAYING IN THE SAME NORTH-SOUTH DIRECTION. Once again soil and vegetation samples were taken . It is interesting to note that although the grass was completely flat in this area, it was not confined to this particular clearing, but could still be traced, flattened to some degree or the other, for about 25 yards or so in a southerly direction. These areas were not so open as the clearing , being broken up by bushes, but the grass was still flattened around the bushes. After about 25 yards or so the long grass once more gave way to marshy and dense woods. The complete area of the clrearings, which were natural, was surrounded by dense woods and undergrowth. One further point worthy of note came to light in the third clearing; here tne LEAVES OF THE BUSHES SURROUNDING IT WERE COVERED IN WHAT APPEARED TO BE A GREY COLOURED DUST> FURTHERMORE , IT WAS ALSO NOTICED THAT A LOT OF THE FLATTENED GRASS IN THIS AREA SEEMED TO BE DEAD OR DYING AT THE ENDS."

Contd.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If anyone is interested to see how little information the OP is willing to provide I suggest visiting the same thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
SECTION SEVEN Descent Of Object

Document Contd.

" This was not noticed elsewhere.Our findings were very exciting and interesting, but there was one small snag; we could not associate thenm with the object, as we were not certain if the area in which they had been found was the same as that in which the object had descended. To put this right , a map of the area was sent to the witness and he was aked to mark on it the point, in his opinion, the object had descended. When we received back the map, we had our most exciting discovery since the start of the investigation; he had marked the map almost exactly over the spot that we had visited! "

End of Document.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
SECTION SEVEN Descent Of Object

Document Contd.

" "

End of Document.

what are you quoting? nice document.

I didn't know all I had to do to produce proof is just to say "document starts here and ends here"

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
SECTION EIGHT

This Section is ongoing. I have to get this Document onto a PDF Format and post it here. I am not in possession of a scanner right now and will have to get round this obstacle soon. Of course that is only the start of demands for proof. I can't prove conclusively the truth of all this to the confirmed sceptic. All I am asking for is the opportunity to put forward my case. Thankyou for your kind attention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join