It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Form Says They Can Track Me (Pic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I went to the doctors yesterday for a physical and they had me sign this.....this is crazy! What does everyone else think about this?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Pimpb1420]

[edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It is there so if you have a) an implanted pacemaker B) synthetic joints i.e. hips / knees ect. C) a device such asa cochelea implant... they can if there is an urgent need to, contact you if they detect a malfunction in their production.

Think of a saftey recall of toys, but for medical implants - this way they don't go scratching their heads hoping that people read the newspapers / watch TV.

all implanted devices are batc h coded and individually numbered so they know who when and where has them.

Nothing sinister, just a concern for saftey.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's tracking like parcel tracking, not tracking as in follow you around.

Don't be paranoid!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
YOU SIGNED THAT???!!!???

I think your screwed mang.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I scanned the fine print looking for anything that allows them to track you by alien implant, I think you're safe

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is what i explained it to be.

In case of a faulty product, a recall, or some other mishap with your implanted technology your details will be released to the FDA who over see these implants and the folks who made them will need to contact you to offer 'support and guidance' as it is called.

Also known as 'please don't sue the hell out of us !'.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What else do you expect from the Private Health Sector? Money and health do not go together.

They are scared shi***ss that you may sue them if anything goes wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why contract with them unless you really needed to visit that particular clinic? I would have suggested you didn't sign, but looks like you already have. You should have visited another clinic. You signing that document with the witness makes it legally binding, thus you have to abide by its regulations.

You don't have to contract with someone if you don't want to. Next time read the contract over before signing and if anything is there that you disagree with walk out and find another hospital or clinic.

edit:

You can revoke that document by writing back to them stating your terms. As I just noticed they put that on the document itself. This is good.

In order for the document to be null and void all you have to do is write a simple letter to the hospital stating you don't wish to have your information disclosed to a third party... not to be tracked ect.

What the revoke part means is that the entire document can be nullified by you writing them a letter. If the hospital has already contacted a 3rd party regarding your information it cannot be withdrawn (for obvious reasons cant turn back time.)

If you need any more help don't hesitate to u2u me.

[edit on 6-29-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You can also revoke your permission, in case you feel you are getting too paranoid. Just write them a letter stating you are revoking your permission, it says right on there.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
But then again they track sea otter with a radio transmitter that passes through a hypodermic needle...makes you just want to line up for that yearly flu shot now.

But yeah they use it for recalls and identification purposes in cases of untimely and particularly nasty demise. Like identification of remains via dental records, although usually they have a good idea of who it was to begin with and are just narrowing the field in that method.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Ahabstar]

top topics

join