Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Most Holy Chuck Swindle

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was a part of the group who started a singles group at EZ Apostate in Fullerton, CA back in the mid 80s. Eventually, that group grew to over 400. I was involved in teaching a Bible study, and I was organizing socials for the entire class. I was struggling with my work, as I had been rehabbing bank real estate owned, and some things happened. I was also going to college. On the way one day, I had a major accident, and was comatose for eight weeks. During that time, I had over 200 visitors at the hospital. When I came out of the coma, they vanished. I could not even get a ride to church. People would not return my calls. I ended up having to leave the state, to go live with my dad, because I needed help I wasn't getting. At that time, I was in contact with a woman who had been injured at the church, doing volunteer work. Turns out, the church lawyers told the church to not help her in any way, officially as the church, because that was a tacit admission of their guilt. So, fearing man rather than God, they turned their backs on her. I liked Swindle, and thought he didn't know what his accomplices were doing. So I wrote him about it. He wrote me a complete lie. So, I thought about it, and went back and examined ALL the doctrines and teachings of this evil man. Can a bad tree bear good fruit? Turns out, I found some 'evangelical' doctrine that violates the direct Bible. They had explained it away, as had so many other cults. But Jesus said 'The scripture cannot be broken'. And I think Jesus is kind of good on these matters. Chucky is an author, and used to have, I don't know about currently, three or four best sellers on the NY Times bestsellers list, all the time. He is stinkin rich. He used to give ALL his salary, donated it, back to the church, and take the tax-rightoffs. I can think of three ways he could have taken care of Angela, but he doesn't really give a rip about her. He could have; told his worldwide radio audience about it, and asked them to send her a little. He could have paid it out of his own pocket, then taken it out of the church donation. He could have gone to other churches in So Cal, and asked them to. But he has no love. This site is about conspiracy and boondoggles, and he is a serious imposter, a liar, and a wicked man. But he is a good writer and speaker. Real nice guy, just like Lucifer. You'd never know it. Christians are supposed to keep things like this 'in the house', but I no longer consider them Christian, because of other actions, as well.

join