It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest Named in Pregnant Soldier Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Person of Interest Named in Pregnant Soldier Death

abcnews.go.com

A soldier has been named a person of interest in the death of pregnant soldier Spc. Megan Touma, a military spokesman said today, the same day a newpaper released an anonymous letter in which the writer claimed responsibility for the young woman's killing.

Authorities are investigating the death of Touma who was seven months pregnant after her body was found at the motel. The Fayetteville Police Department called the death suspicious.

Military spokesman Lt. Col. John Clearwater told The Associated Press the Ft. Bragg soldier is training at a special operations school, and he has not been charged with any crime.

The Fayetteville, N.C., Observer newspaper released an anonymous letter today in which the writer claims to have murdered Touma, whose body was found in a Fayetteville hotel room bathtub on Saturday, June 21.

The author states the killing was "a master piece" and was one of many "in several states."

The letter is signed with what the author calls his or her "role-model's signature," a circle with a vertical and a horizontal line through it — a symbol identical to the one the infamous Zodiac killer used to sign similar correspondences.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-6-2008 by grover]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I hate that phrase "person of interest" its a way of accusing someone without actually doing it. If that so-called person of interest is a suspect they should come out and say so.

By the way, They never caught the zodiac killer.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
actually they did catch a guy who they thought was the zodiac killer, they found him in like 2003-2005, he went to court, and no one knows what happened to him after that

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SwiftFootedAchilles

They did? I didn't know that. It was always assumed that he died or just stopped.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
yeah, this guy is probably a sympathizer for the zodiac and adopts his ways since nobody caught him for 30 some years. I wouldnt be shocked if the guy who killed her was the guy that got her pregnant on accident, LOL, and if he was in the army he would be embarrassed by the female soldier. But anyway, good post

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
here is my theory what happened to this poor girl. i live in nc and haven't heard any details except she was foun d bloated in a bathtub with no visible causes of death. i believe the whole thing is a horrific accident.
i believe why getting into tub she lost balance and fell hitting her head and going unconscious before slipping under the water where she drowned. after 2 or 3 days sitting in a tub of water would cause the body to decay rapidly. this so called note is probaly a hoax. but i am sure nacy grace is going tyo go on about it for
weeks

top topics

join