It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe I have found a crashed ufo and attendent ufos

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Everyone should take a break and think before they post. In ALL cases.

I bet there are a lot of good posters who are turned away by immature and presumptory posts. Before the 10 hours was up there were already pages of OP bashing. Its no excuse that it probably isn't real, such actions are pathetic and lower the standards of ATS as a whole.

Maybe this is the reason why posting quality has been in a steady decline - a matter which many of you whinge about...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe the OP was abducted by aliens returning to the UFO crash site? Maybe he got tired and went to sleep? Maybe he died in a car wreck before he could return to post the pic. Maybe the "Men in Black" got to him? Or, maybe we are all a bunch of tools for buying into this load of crap??

Anycrap, now to join the dozens of other off topic posts here...

I like the color blue. What about you guys? What is your favorite color?

Peace, Love, and Laughter

JesterMan

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

OMG Jester, I was just about to post the same thoughts! LOL! Folks give the man a chance, there are many reasons for him to have not returned, the reception here included. I almost signed off and never come back after I posted my first pic, ( ghost pic) because of the people who made me feel like I was a hoaxer or photoshopper, which I still don't know how to use, I am not even interested in going to the site if that is what it is, hell for all I know you have to buy it, I don't care. I just wanted people to see my ghost picture and got shot down like a piece of clay. But I came back, and I enjoy ATS every night I work, sometimes from home. I just willl never attempt again to show someone a picture like that for their scrutiny cause apparently, I can't take it well.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I am holys brother. We came home from work today to find the house ransacked and our macbooks stolen. We have reported it to the police, neighbors claim several black Vans parked, men in suits got out, forced entry and left with our property. We need help!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's 4:24 a.m. CST - Mississippi
Home of the Pascagoula space alien kidnapping event from the 60s.

No pictures yet. (Sort of figured that one out on my own.)

OR! The space aliens got him when they came to get their spaceship. uFOJack. (The 'u' is silent.) Get it! 90% recovery rate.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
just give up the dudes not gonna post pics and everybody is just wasting time posting stuff on this thread

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Who are the idiots flagging random threads? this is pathetic.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Christ i was so looking forward to seeing these pictures.
Maybe it was a hoax and maybe not,we may never know now.
Oh well..........next thread..................

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Please ban this idiot.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Either he is extremely buys, which is possible, or this is a hoax, which is also possible. No need to name call though. Not quite worth the energy.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JOINTHERESISTANCE

Originally posted by MrWendal
I have never been so ashamed of the members here at ATS. Just today I was talking to someone who is working on a book about Alien Abductions and I went on about the material covered on this site, how good the membership here is, how there are serious truth seekers and researchers here... then I see this thread. I am not the least bit upset with the OP...if I was him I wouldn't come back either.

This poor guy/girl comes here...says he has something he wants to share...ASK A MOD FOR HELP... and then we get 7 pages of people slamming this guy for not knowing how to post a pic? Are you freakin kidding me?? I got news for you...up until a year ago I didnt know how to host a pic either. So now we are going to judge the authenticity and credibility of new members and their claims based on how much knowledge they have of computers or image hosting?? I would be able to understand it if he came on and made a claim and refused to post his pics... but this guy asked a MOD to help him and for that he is called a liar, a hoax, told he should be banned and everything else. It's not disgusting that this thread has 17 flags even though there is nothing here, what is disgusting to me is how the OP was treated by the majority of members here because he didnt know how to do something and asked for help. Sorry, but today I am embarrassed to even be a member of this site.

Everyone wants to see a ban?? I would suggest banning members here who treat others with such disrespect.

shuttup already

[edit on 30-6-2008 by JOINTHERESISTANCE]

Thank you for your amazing contribution to the discussion at hand. This is the type of stuff I was talking about. No one forced you to read my post or this thread so I do not have to "shut up" Is this site not designed and us as members encouraged to share our ideas and have discussions? Maybe the ones who need to "shut up" are trolls like you with your amazing insights summed up in your one line post.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
Who are the idiots flagging random threads? this is pathetic.
maybe these "idiots" as you so fondly refer to them,have flagged the thread in order to keep a check on it,on the slim chance that we've got some incoming photos. maybe they've flagged it cos they thought it was a funny read. Maybe the flagged it to annoy people like you,who get annoyed at people flagging threads. (which is why I'm about to flag it,just to piss you off
)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I cannot understand why people are getting so up in arms, I understand the frustration to a tiny degree, we would all like to see this evidence, but the way people are acting is ridiculous. Calm down, there are plenty of other things that need our attention and energy.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I absolutely LOVE ATS. The site is the best I have ever seen. And the user generated content is bar none. Some of the members though..need to relearn what was taught in kindergarten.
I cannot believe the name calling and bashing that has gone on for pages and pages. You don't even know who you are bashing or what for. With all the other threads to chose from..all of you flagged this, and posted here negatively, labeling a new member a troll before even giving them the chance to be heard.
Nice pack of wolves ya'll turned out to be.
What you have effectively done is create a multipage thread of bashing a new member, in the INTRODUCTIONS forum I may add. Nice one. Scare off the new members. Don't you realize people who have seen the real thing are too afraid to speak out for fear of ridicule LIKE IAM SEEING HERE???
I expect ATS members to be of a higher caliber than most, and I'm extremely disappointed to see this.

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED.

You know I'm pissed when I start posting quotes like that...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ok, here's a bombshell...I'm an alien-human hybrid gone wrong

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Gee whiz, Wally.

This is quite a punch up, isn't it?

News Flash... ATS is not a drive-through fast food joint nor is it a drive-by shooting gallery. The OP took longer than they said and the pics still haven't shown up in my member center, but, you know what (?), that's OK.

If the OP comes back a month from now with something viable, it will be worth the wait.

Of course, for them, coming back might not be an option anymore, especially once these pages of vitriol are read.

Patience, grace and civility, fellow ATSers, are virtues which seemingly need to be re-learned.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Hi there stargate,
thought I might ask, have you studied any of the Billy Meier photograghs
I'm no expert and have read the threads trying to debunk them but all they really are is abuse and slander nothing proven against in my opinion.
So try a thread with your professional approach, maybe.

Sorta back on topic.
I really don't know how anyone could flag a thread of so far nothingness.
I dunno but would'nt ya feel a bit of a dill if you flagged this and it remains nothingness.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Couldn't a mod flag this thread as usless or something.. so we don't get crap threads on the first page.. not so good to have to read 9 pages to find out its really nothing in there..

Seriousley if this guy had groundbreaking pictures.. he would 1) post them or 2) sell them to a news paper or tv station..

How hard is it to find some guy/gal who atleast knows how to post a picture..

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I'm not pissed... feel free to flag... I'm just stating what's obvious - random flags.
Its kinda lame when you look at 9 pages and see NO PICS AT ALL, just discussion like my message right here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join